Escribe en español para mí - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2004, 12:42 AM   #1
jbone_14

jbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Escribe en español para mí

I dont get the purpose of masculine and feminine words. Also, I am beginning to write statements like el Octubre de diez y sies, I know the sentence structure so far is Adjective-Noun-Color, but I want to start writing sentences. And just describe or give me tips on the language of Spanish, sentence structure, how to determine the meaning of a word, how to to comprehend what somebody is saying. It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by jbone_14 : 12-19-2004 at 06:38 PM.
jbone_14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2004, 12:50 AM   #2
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Escribe Espanol to mi!

I don't quite understand what you need... would you like to write a sentence so we can translate it and help you with that?
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 12:55 AM   #3
jbone_14

jbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond repute

Did I sound that bad. No, I just want to learn how to construct sentences in espanol and how to understand what somebody is saying in spanish.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:57 AM   #4
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Are you studying Spanish? Do you have a good vocabulary to speak? Try writing a sentence and I'll tell you what's wrong with it and how to make it right
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 01:00 AM   #5
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jbone,

Well, I can try help you but the Spanish grammar is very different from the English.
For example "el Octubre de diez y sies" ---> "el dieciséis de Octubre"

Check this URLs:

http://spanish.about.com/cs/forbegin...eg_lessons.htm
http://www.auladiez.com/spanish/index.html
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 10:14 AM   #6
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

una oracion:

Sol y Jimena te estan ayudando con el Español

is is right Miss jimena and Miss Sol
Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 05:52 PM   #7
jbone_14

In response to Que dia es hoy? Hoy es Domingo. La fecha de mi cupleanos es el diez de Noviembre. I can only say short phrases. I want to lear it sooooo bad, and yes, Im taking a class.
Old 10-17-2004, 05:56 PM   #8
jbone_14

La Preda de la Fidelidad

Yo prendo la fidelidad a la bandera
De los estados unidos de America
y a la republica que la representa
una nacion bajo dios, indivisible, con la libertad y la
justicia para todos.

I hade to memorize this and

La Oracion de Dios

Padre nuestro que estas en los cielos
santificado sea tu nombre
que venga tu reino
Que se haga tu voluntad en la tierra
asi como se hace en el cielo.

Danos hoy el pan que necesitamos
Perdonanos el mal que hemos hecho,
asi como nosotros hemos perdonado
a los que nos han hecho mal.

No nos pongas a prueba,
sino libranos del maligno.
Porque tuyo es el reino,
y el poder, y la gloria, pro siempre.
Amen.
Old 10-17-2004, 06:31 PM   #9
country flag Carolinita

Carolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jbone:

Look at, I advise you to take a spanish class 'cause spanish language isn't easy, at least is more difficult than english language....but if you want to post here you can help yourself with a internet's translator...we will understand you and, if you want, we can correct your errors and this way you can to learn a little...step by step (besides, like you can see, my english isn't very good but I can to post anyway! )

Last edited by Carolinita : 10-17-2004 at 06:50 PM.
Carolinita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 07:23 PM   #10
jbone_14

Thank you. I am taking a spanish class at the moment and you dont have to tell me that the spanish language isn't easy I didn't even understand the alphabet, still dont. Do you know the purpose of the masculine and feminine nouns/colors. Its soo hard when you have to go back look at the noun and change your color to a, es, e, s,
Old 10-17-2004, 08:01 PM   #11
country flag Carolinita

Carolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond repute

Well...you must be patient...but isn't sooo difficult. For example....every word that ends in the letter "A" is a feminine noun/adjective or whatever (there are exceptions of course but are small)...every word that ends in the letter "O" is a masculine noun/adjective..etc...But you will have to memorize that and to practice...
Old 10-17-2004, 08:31 PM   #12
jbone_14

I get the masculine and feminine, but its too much work to look at the noun, see if its masculine and then change the color/number, to lets say 200 red scarves- doscientAS bufandAs rojAS when its was origninally masculine, just doesn't give a reason why there is masculine and feminine.
Old 10-17-2004, 09:54 PM   #13
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we don't know why after didn't the verb must always go in infinitive yet we have to do it
I mean, the thing of the feminine and the masculine and also some other stuff that spanish has and english doesnt are mainly because... how can I explain it... of the people that created the spanish language. They were like much more cultural and smarter than the ones that created the english language, thats why its so much more complex than english.

My advice is, don't rush, take it easy, step by step... spanish is a really dificult language and if you're already taking classes just work hard and you'll start learning little by little.
There's not a certain way you can understand what someone's saying or writing. It just comes along with knowing how to write and speak. I mean of course you can get some words because of the context but that happens in all the languages, not just in spanish.

IMO, the only way we can help you is by having short conversations here on the board and ask you stuff that you can understand and try to make you practise your spanish a bit more cos its true, sometimes classes are not enough, especially when you don't have someone who to practise with.
Tell me if you like the idea and we'll all try to help u, k?
Hope that helps
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 12:58 AM   #14
country flag gabnouwop

gabnouwop has a reputation beyond reputegabnouwop has a reputation beyond reputegabnouwop has a reputation beyond reputegabnouwop has a reputation beyond reputegabnouwop has a reputation beyond reputegabnouwop has a reputation beyond reputegabnouwop has a reputation beyond reputegabnouwop has a reputation beyond reputegabnouwop has a reputation beyond reputegabnouwop has a reputation beyond reputegabnouwop has a reputation beyond repute

jbone_14: you just try to read the forum and when you have doubts feel free to ask, Spanish has a lots of weird rules that some times doesnt make sence.
As Carolinita says you will have to memorize that and to practice.
Practice is the best so...
Espero que te quede claro el uso del lenguaje. jiji algo complicado, dont worry you will learn
nos vemos

----[gab]----

Wimbledon could be!!! this year

http://groups.msn.com/therussianMaratSafin

Last edited by gabnouwop : 10-19-2004 at 01:00 AM.
gabnouwop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 01:12 AM   #15
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carito_90
Well, we don't know why after didn't the verb must always go in infinitive yet we have to do it
I mean, the thing of the feminine and the masculine and also some other stuff that spanish has and english doesnt are mainly because... how can I explain it... of the people that created the spanish language. They were like much more cultural and smarter than the ones that created the english language, thats why its so much more complex than english.

You are joking, right?
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote