Julien Benneteau - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-16-2004, 10:13 PM   #1
country flag Chris_88

Chris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Julien Benneteau

I'm trying to start a thread for Julien Benneteau I don't know much about him but I've watched a few matches of him and I think he is talented and very goodlooking I'll be glad if you could help me with some more information and pictures
Thanks,
Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Julien Benneteau.jpg (26.4 KB, 48 views)
Jurgen Melzer Gilles Muller Igor Andreev
Robby Ginepri, Tomas Berdych, Patrick Rafter
Chris_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2004, 12:33 AM   #2
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Julien Benneteau

since it's a sunday and you should have plenty of time.... go look up some of the posts by michelle and esther... there's a bit of info

i've never used the search function but try enter 'julien benneteau' at the french musketeer search box, you may find something......
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 11:00 AM   #3
country flag Chris_88

Chris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond reputeChris_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I checked the posts... Maybe I didn't express myself clearly. I just wanted to know if there are some fans of Julien here wanting to share their thoughts with me here - in his own thread. Is there a separate thread for Julien? I couldn't find one.
Old 10-17-2004, 02:33 PM   #4
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know him very well, but I think Michelle could answer to your hopes, she loves him and could easily share her thoughts with you.
She comes almost every day on this forum, come back tommorow.

I just can say he's not one of my favorits but I appreciate him since I saw his match at tv the last week in Lyon. lol and yes, he's quite good-looking.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 03:55 PM   #5
country flag Mel

Mel has a reputation beyond reputeMel has a reputation beyond reputeMel has a reputation beyond reputeMel has a reputation beyond reputeMel has a reputation beyond reputeMel has a reputation beyond reputeMel has a reputation beyond reputeMel has a reputation beyond reputeMel has a reputation beyond reputeMel has a reputation beyond reputeMel has a reputation beyond repute

I too, like Julien a lot, Chris. Though I'm not the biggest fan, I never miss a chance (no matter rare they are) to go attend matches, or watch 'em on TV. I can't help it, he's always reminded me of Dip, for many reasons... Bonus is he's serve & volleying

The only site dedicated to him that I know is http://julienbenneteau.ifrance.com , run by Julie. It's in French but you can find some great photos and useful info there.
Mel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 10:59 PM   #6
country flag Chris_88

Thanks girls First, I just want to thank you, Mel, for the web-site. It seems quite interesting and the pictures are sweet. I do not know French, but probably I'll ask somebody to help me with that
You've watched Julien live This is great!! I suppose the matches were so interesting. By now, I've watched only the games shown on TV, but they aren't much.

so bad he won't be playing in Madrid ...
Old 10-19-2004, 05:44 PM   #7
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chris! I am a Benneteau fan (although not in love as Marine would think, mdr!!!!) Quite like Amelie, I thought he bore a resemblance to Dip and started watching him. I enjoy his style of play (S&V) and also think he's just adorable. I have pics of him from RG 2004 at http:/communities.msn.com/tennispics2004

And you might like the up close and personal pic I have of Franco, too!!! It seems that we like lots of the same players (Benet, Robredo, Feli...etc.) I think you'll find a smattering of all of them there!!!

Anyway, welcome to the forum!
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 06:00 PM   #8
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Mais que veux-tu Michelle, you're in love with so many tennismen ! LOL

(notice the fact you always write mdr and I always use lol... )

Guy Forget
Old 10-19-2004, 11:29 PM   #9
country flag Chris_88

Wink Re: Julien Benneteau

Hey Michelle
I'm glad we have so much in common Actually, Julien is not my favourite best player either, but he made me a big impression. Btw, I watch a lot of tennis, but they've never shown matches of Dip on TV. This is why I cannot know if their styles are similar.
I saw the site with your pictures a few months ago and they are so great especially the ones of Franco, oh my gosh! How did you manage to take such an up-close picture and do you have any other pics of him?
Thanks
Old 10-20-2004, 09:44 PM   #10
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

OK here's a big LOL for you, Marine! Tennismen are like fine wine, as there are some delicious varietals from just about every country....but a select few (my Grand Cru boys from France...) garner my consistent favor.

:-) The Franco pic was snagged with my abfab digital which has the most amazing zoom on it. Its a 12X optical and 36x digital Leica. Its my pride and joy...and darnit I left the battery at home when I went to the Open, so NO pics But I have HEAPS more filed away. You name it, I have it....I'll email you some. (but NO pics of Americans, don't want to violate the sanctity of the lens...)
Old 11-07-2004, 04:03 AM   #11
country flag WinterDreams

WinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond repute

I watched a doubles match Julien Benneteau and Nicolas Mahut against Bryan brothers on Wednesday. It was very exciting!!!
Some pics from this match, please!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TMS Paris 03.11.04 - 011.JPG (86.5 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg TMS Paris 03.11.04 - 014.JPG (25.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg TMS Paris 03.11.04 - 017.JPG (29.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg TMS Paris 03.11.04 - 024.JPG (28.7 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg TMS Paris 03.11.04 - 025.JPG (75.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg TMS Paris 03.11.04 - 026.JPG (82.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg TMS Paris 03.11.04 - 027.JPG (80.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg TMS Paris 03.11.04 - 028.JPG (83.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg TMS Paris 03.11.04 - 033.JPG (84.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg TMS Paris 03.11.04 - 034.JPG (82.4 KB, 53 views)
WinterDreams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 07:33 AM   #12
country flag Marine

THANKS !!!!!!!!!

I saw Julien in casual clothes in Bercy, he was cute !!! But your pics are good too.
I read they will continue to play together in 2005, in the order to go to the masters !!! They're very motived and think they can be a very good team.

Guy Forget
Old 11-07-2004, 06:54 PM   #13
country flag michelleg

Merci, merci, merci for the lovely Julien pics!!!!
Old 11-07-2004, 09:30 PM   #14
country flag WinterDreams

WinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond reputeWinterDreams has a reputation beyond repute

I like to watch doubles matches, too.
I wish Julien and Nicolas more successful next year!
WinterDreams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 10:45 AM   #15
country flag makefofolina

makefofolina has a reputation beyond reputemakefofolina has a reputation beyond reputemakefofolina has a reputation beyond reputemakefofolina has a reputation beyond reputemakefofolina has a reputation beyond reputemakefofolina has a reputation beyond reputemakefofolina has a reputation beyond reputemakefofolina has a reputation beyond reputemakefofolina has a reputation beyond reputemakefofolina has a reputation beyond reputemakefofolina has a reputation beyond repute

Hi evrybody :
Voilà mes photos de Julien
Marina.
(il y en a encore beaucoup d'autres à venir)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Projet17.jpg (201.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Projet18.jpg (184.1 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Projet19.jpg (196.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Projet20.jpg (201.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Projet21.jpg (183.4 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg Projet22.jpg (192.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Projet23.jpg (187.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Projet24.jpg (196.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Projet25.jpg (193.0 KB, 24 views)
makefofolina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote