What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Vol. 4 - Page 186 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2012, 03:36 AM   #2776
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Vol. 4

BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #2777
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently the Roxy bd/dvd is due release "before December 2013" to mark the 40th anniversary of these legendary performances. You better stay true to your word this time, Gail.

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:57 AM   #2778
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:59 AM   #2779
country flag zerocool_

zerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond repute

Whole album is perfect but this song..
zerocool_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:57 AM   #2780
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man. Lovely. and so confrontational and ugly, and damn sad...

"Sagt mir who die Blumen sind!!!" Yeah indeed.

"Whan will man verstehen... "

I'm afraid - Niemahls! - and that just makes that song even more sad, confrontational... damn.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 10-10-2012 at 01:20 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:00 AM   #2781
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute

Consider yourself wazooed.

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:24 AM   #2782
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

The album "Uncle Meat" isn't jazz, fusion, pop, rock, classical, blues, heavy metal, doo-wop, swing, rockabilly or any other easily recognizable category. I've listened to it a thousand times and still can't decide what it is. But I can tell you it's memorable.

"What can you do that's fantastic?"
/Frank's standard response to anybody who might have wanted an easy entry into his band. Prove yourself. Prove your worth. Zappa's bands were the ultimate training ground for new talent.

The adorable, tremendeously gifted little Steve Vai would obviously have made it big anyway, but boy do I love his interactions with FZ, who seemed to willingly take on the mentor position in regards to this talented youngster. Frank also wrote 'What's new in Baltimore' (an utterly beautiful and emotional song) with Stevie in mind, which pretty much undermines the theory wrongly presented by the media that the former was an unfeeling nihilist (a theory no Zappa fan subscribes to anyway). To the contrary, he always struck me as a very sensitive fellow, one whose apparent (and articulated) cynicism was born out of deep idealism (resulting in disappointment because the world and humanity didn't meet his expectations as to what he thought they ideally should strive to be). He wasn't a sofa critic, he was deeply involved in current affairs and intended to run for presidency. Then he discovered he was terminally ill and cancelled his plans. His death may not have affected politics in a big way, but it sure was a loss to music. And some of us deeply miss him as a social commentator as well as a musician. He had integrity, a quality highly revered and sorely missed.

I know, I know. Nobody cares. I'll pester you anyway.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #2783
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

I have no words to describe the BEAUTY of this band's music.

"The killer lives inside me.. and yes I feel him move...inside of me... "
Yes, The Killer .... lives....

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 10-10-2012 at 01:51 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:55 AM   #2784
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

The link in my previous post is now inactive. Wowie Zowie. It worked like a charm less than half an hour ago. Gail, if this is your doing I'll pester you even more /consider yourself voodooed

Old 10-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #2785
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #2786
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really listening to this song RIGHT NOW as it's in my head:

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #2787
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #2788
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #2789
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Truck Yeah - Tim McGraw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf7GfUORHtw
Old 10-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #2790
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote