What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Vol. 4 - Page 181 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #2701
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW? Vol. 4

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #2702
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Gangnam Style
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #2703
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #2704
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

"What drives you on, can drive you mad..."

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:33 AM   #2705
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Old 1990's, gothic-death metal Anathema

Mine is Yours To Drown In

Oh, good memories!!!

Anathema

Old 09-27-2012, 12:39 AM   #2706
Anathemaniac

^^ That same band, some 15 years later... this beauty -

" ... and suddenly life has new meaning..."
The Most Underrated Band ever, but somehow, it looks like things are improving for the Cavanagh bros the past couple of years.

Anathema

Old 09-27-2012, 12:46 AM   #2707
Anathemaniac

Quite a 'Simple Mistake' of me posting this heartbreaking classic once again over here.

My Band
My Guys
My Friends

Anathema

Old 09-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #2708
Anathemaniac

Uhm. Sorry. I will stop spamming this thread hereafter.

"Amidst a Sunset of Age... whereas - a joyous masquerade... "
Let it be said, Vinnie's lead vocals are pretty awful in this performance, but still the brilliance of the composition shines through, imho.

The acoustic/symphonic version of that same composition, some 15 years later...

If anything the both versions of the song are alike, it's the FANTASTIC, jubilant guitar solo from Master Main Composer Mr. Daniel Cavanagh at the final minutes of both versions of the song.
Immaculate. Excultate, jubilate, Danny

It's such a beauty of a composition.
Thank you Danny, hope to see you around real soon again - November 4, 013 Tilburg. I'll be there. Of-bloody-course.

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 09-27-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:06 AM   #2709
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

I myself prefer this gothic metal, total classic, Tiamat - Wildhoney: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ1UyjkDc58

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:57 AM   #2710
Anathemaniac

Sorry folks. Just another one.

One of the most beautiful, emotional voices I ever heard - Antimatter's Mick Moss. Brilliant.

I count myself lucky to have heard him singing live.
And a lovely, friendly fellow to match.

Anathema

Old 09-27-2012, 01:58 AM   #2711
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post

I myself prefer this gothic metal, total classic, Tiamat - Wildhoney: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ1UyjkDc58
THAT one's a genuine classic beauty!!!
Fantastic album.

Anathema

Old 09-27-2012, 02:13 AM   #2712
Anathemaniac

Sorry folks for spamming.

Antimatter's Flowers From My Grave, in different versions:

the original:

Lead vocal by Anathema's Danny Cavanagh:

Too bad, I've got a much better version within my CD collection, but damn it is nowwhere to be found on the net. Guess Danny took care of that, or whatever...

Anathema

Old 09-27-2012, 02:21 AM   #2713
Anathemaniac

One of my tapes... sorry folks, I should stop spamming this thread by now.

Mick Moss & Lisa Culbert in Helmond, NL, last year - uhm yeah I was there.

Beautiful voices, the both of them!!!

Anathema

Old 09-27-2012, 02:33 AM   #2714
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HeGu6-Ji7E

Smashing Pumpkins - Gish - the album that introduces true alternative rock, for me at least, also some prog/art and psychedelia going on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAasTFPtaQE

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters.

Last edited by J99 : 09-27-2012 at 03:06 AM.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:06 AM   #2715
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Best new song I've heard in a long while.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote