Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #676
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012

What rules for get in the Olympics?
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkão, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #677
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Skywalker View Post
But why LL when I commited in time , just a month ago I commited in 2 tournaments and I didnt participate in any of them, now I commited in time and I think I should be in main draw, the mistake is not mine
I made that very same mistake myself last week when managing - I'd input a persons name incorrectly so they didn't show up in the entry list. That person did point it out to me, I changed it on the list I used but forgot to save it, so of course when the final entry list/draw was made that person still didn't show up on it.

All I could do in that situation was make that person LL No 1 - then of course for the first time ever since managing I had everyone send in picks and there were no LL spaces . It's very unfortunate when that happens but it would also be unfair on the person who's at the bottom of the entry list too.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #678
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

I’m having a nightmare with rain delays in Nice. There’s still matches to be completed that will affect the placements of LL’s in the 1R draw. I have received all picks today for the first round of singles and doubles which I will obviously still keep and use for the 1R.

Tuesday was originally meant to be the second round in singles and the second of a two-day first round of doubles.

But as there is only three new matches on the OOP for Tuesday – should I :-

1) Make the 2R of singles a two-day 2R as it's only three new matches on Tuesday and then split the Wednesday OOP for both the remaining 2R and the rest for the one day singles QF?
2) Use those three matches to complete the first round of doubles – and then use all of Wednesday OOP for the one day doubles QF or do I have to use the same additional matches for the first round of doubles that I use for the 2R in singles ?
Old 05-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #679
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
I’m having a nightmare with rain delays in Nice. There’s still matches to be completed that will affect the placements of LL’s in the 1R draw. I have received all picks today for the first round of singles and doubles which I will obviously still keep and use for the 1R.

Tuesday was originally meant to be the second round in singles and the second of a two-day first round of doubles.

But as there is only three new matches on the OOP for Tuesday – should I :-

1) Make the 2R of singles a two-day 2R as it's only three new matches on Tuesday and then split the Wednesday OOP for both the remaining 2R and the rest for the one day singles QF?
2) Use those three matches to complete the first round of doubles – and then use all of Wednesday OOP for the one day doubles QF or do I have to use the same additional matches for the first round of doubles that I use for the 2R in singles ?
You don't have to use the same additional matches for the first round of doubles that you use for the 2R in singles so I would choose the first option but it may be easier for you to have singles and doubles in sync with each other
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #680
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direnan View Post
What rules for get in the Olympics?
64 players. Max 4 players from one county

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 115 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 67 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) RU : Sarasota CH (with Litotes), Mohammedia CH, Manta CH (with Daniel_amr)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 9:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #681
country flag Vilnietė

Vilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond repute

I need a bit of help

Players picks:
Code:
Djalma			Igorche
MAJCHROWICZ 46 63 64	MAJCHROWICZ 6-4 4-6 6-4
ROMANOWICZ 62 63	ROMANOWICZ 6-4 6-4
JANIK 64 63		JANIK 6-4 6-4
MLAZGA 63 64		MLAZGA 6-4 6-4
WAGNER 64 64		WAGNER 6-4 6-4
CIAS 64 64		CIAS 6-4 6-4
UZHYLOVSKY 64 64	UZHYLOVSKY 6-4 6-4
BUJDO 64 64		BUJDO 6-4 6-4
SAKINIS 64 64		SAKINIS 6-4 6-4
Code:
Real results:
KOCYLA		63 62
ROMANOWICZ	62 64
BARTOSIEWICZ	62 63
SAFURYN		57 60 62
WAGNER		60 60
CIAS		63 36 63
UZHYLOVSKY	63 64
BUJDO		64 61
SAKINIS		63 64
Is this correct:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilnietė View Post
06:06 | Djalma (BRA) vs. Igorche (SRB) #SRs: 5-5, PTS1: 3-3, PTS2: 7-7, PTS3: 0-0, PTS4: 0-0, PTS5: 4-4, PTS6: 1-1, PTS7: 7-7, PTS8: 7-7, PTS9: 7-7. GD1 doesn't count because both players chose a wrong pick, GD2:
Djalma: +7 games diff and 17 games played;
Igorche: +4 games diff and 20 games played;
result: +6 games diff and 18 games played.
Djalma: 1+1=2, Igorche: 2+2=4 => Djalma wins
?
Old 05-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #682
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilnietė View Post
I need a bit of help

Players picks:
Code:
Djalma			Igorche
MAJCHROWICZ 46 63 64	MAJCHROWICZ 6-4 4-6 6-4
ROMANOWICZ 62 63	ROMANOWICZ 6-4 6-4
JANIK 64 63		JANIK 6-4 6-4
MLAZGA 63 64		MLAZGA 6-4 6-4
WAGNER 64 64		WAGNER 6-4 6-4
CIAS 64 64		CIAS 6-4 6-4
UZHYLOVSKY 64 64	UZHYLOVSKY 6-4 6-4
BUJDO 64 64		BUJDO 6-4 6-4
SAKINIS 64 64		SAKINIS 6-4 6-4
Code:
Real results:
KOCYLA		63 62
ROMANOWICZ	62 64
BARTOSIEWICZ	62 63
SAFURYN		57 60 62
WAGNER		60 60
CIAS		63 36 63
UZHYLOVSKY	63 64
BUJDO		64 61
SAKINIS		63 64
Is this correct:

?
I think yes.
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkão, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #683
country flag buji

buji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond repute

Need some help on this issue.There is a player (hugocnamaral) playing in Getxo futures who raised concerns that some of his friends logged into his account yesterday and changed the picks.Even though i have explained that this will not be considered on his par,he is not agreeing and asked me to put it under TT Board.

So here it is:

Quote:
someone enter my account yesterday, and changed my picks, i choose Ribeiro Navarrete in 3, and i saw someone put Pouile in 2, can you change that?

i think it was one of my friends yesterday during my birthday party

Could you please change it?
For which i replied:

Quote:
Im very sorry,but you should be careful that no one other than you should log in to your membership in tennis forums.

I dont know this should be allowed.

Sorry.
His request:

Quote:
i understand your position even because it could change the doubles, but please contact the board, and i quit my singles match and you give fsilva the victory, i dont want him to consider me a traitor. has we are close friends

please give him the win despite any result
Old 05-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #684
country flag buji

buji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond reputebuji has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add,i'm not complaining hugocnamaral,but i just want to be fair that a rule is a rule.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #685
country flag justafanYYC

justafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond repute

I think you have to be firm and take the last picks recieved.

It's an unfortunate circumstance but if it were allowed, people would be saying they didn't mean to change picks.
2013 CH Yeongwol (outdoor hard)
2011 CH Samarkand (outdoor clay)

Doubles: 45
Championships:
2013 Masters 1000 Montreal (w/joe87) (outdoor hard)
2014 ATP 250 Casablanca (w/joe87) (outdoor clay)
2012 Special Olympic Tournament London (w/traddles) (outdoor grass)
justafanYYC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #686
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafanYYC View Post
I think you have to be firm and take the last picks recieved.

It's an unfortunate circumstance but if it were allowed, people would be saying they didn't mean to change picks.
Yes I agree, we have to accept whatever the last picks sent from his account (in time) were.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #687
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

He needs to change his account password and not let anyone login as him. Simple.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #688
country flag buji

1.Both the picks sent from his account are on time .
2.What we need to do is ,just explain him that this is just a game and not to be taken more personal .
Old 05-22-2012, 03:49 PM   #689
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Its not responsibility of TT managers to manage players'accounts, its his fault.

Tennis Tipping and PAW Results
A_Skywalker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:40 PM   #690
country flag Mahqz

Mahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond repute

We should probably think about Madrid Futures, final deadline Friday 6pm cest as it's also managed by delicfan...
TT Singles ranking: 57 (High: 52)

TT Doubles: W 2013: Winston-Salem, Sarajevo; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2012: Antalya, Tiburon; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2011: Izmir CH (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles ranking: 42 (High: 39)

-- TT Board Member --
Mahqz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote