Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #316
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - April tournaments available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Leave it like that, players always should check for their results.
Everyone make mistake, don't worry Adey
So doubles SF tomorrow with 2 matches, and Final with the 1
And singles final the usual two days.
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #317
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
So doubles SF tomorrow with 2 matches, and Final with the 1
And singles final the usual two days.
We should wait other member of boards to say their opinions

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 72 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #318
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

Casablanca, Estoril

BU: Houston
Old 03-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #319
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Monte Carlo , Blumenau CH

BU : Houston
Little change my plans

Monte Carlo, Belgrade

BU : Tunis CH

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 72 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #320
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've made an error - I have declared the wrong winner in a doubles QF match in Cherbourg
It was pointed out to me this morning that this had happened - play started at 12 today.
Only one of the two people that were originally declared losers sent picks (understandably).
So should I re:schedule two of tomorrows semi final matches for the semi final of the doubles and just have the one final match for the doubles final only?
(I have taken off the doubles diffs that I was going to post just to be on the safe side)

It's not been my best week this week.
It's unfortunate but the schedule should remain the same with SFs today and Final on Saturday and Sunday - as Marto said players also have a responsibility to check the results.

There was a (slightly) similar case in the Houston final last year.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #321
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77 View Post
It's unfortunate but the schedule should remain the same with SFs today and Final on Saturday and Sunday - as Marto said players also have a responsibility to check the results.

There was a (slightly) similar case in the Houston final last year.
There is also this option - one of the two players sent picks in time - the second player has sent picks for three matches (first match stated a while ago)

Should I make the diffs from the three matches?
Old 03-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #322
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is also this option - one of the two players sent picks in time - the second player has sent picks for three matches (first match stated a while ago)

Should I make the diffs from the three matches?
I understand the logic in this and sympathise with the situation but unfortunately no, we can’t do this.
There are no exceptions to the late picks rule and if we start bending them it just opens up a whole can of worms.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #323
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yes, of course that's fair enough.

So the way that things stand at the moment then - it should be a case of counting the picks of the one who sent after the deadline as 'No Picks' rather than changing the weekend schedule ?

Should there be a deadline for the time I go ahead and do this - or do I have to wait for other Board Members to input opinions first?
Old 03-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #324
country flag Taz Warrior

Quote:
Yes, of course that's fair enough.

So the way that things stand at the moment then - it should be a case of counting the picks of the one who sent after the deadline as 'No Picks' rather than changing the weekend schedule ?

Should there be a deadline for the time I go ahead and do this - or do I have to wait for other Board Members to input opinions first?
You can go ahead and count them as no picks, you would only need to wait for others opinions if this was a situation that hadn't occurred before
Old 03-02-2012, 02:49 PM   #325
country flag justafanYYC

justafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond repute

Pereira CH, Kaohsiung* CH

BU: Savvanah CH
2013 CH Yeongwol (outdoor hard)
2011 CH Samarkand (outdoor clay)

Doubles: 45
Championships:
2013 Masters 1000 Montreal (w/joe87) (outdoor hard)
2014 ATP 250 Casablanca (w/joe87) (outdoor clay)
2012 Special Olympic Tournament London (w/traddles) (outdoor grass)
justafanYYC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #326
country flag ESimp

ESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond repute

Saint Brieuc CH
Tunis CH*

Back UP:
Napoli CH
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #327
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona, Estoril
BU: Saint Brieuc CH, Napoli Ch
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #328
country flag keqtqiadv
2013 WS CHAMPS

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

Davis Cup & Kaohsiung Ch
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:53 AM   #329
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute

I can Santos and Blumenau or Houston.
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkăo, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #330
country flag Vilnietė

Vilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond repute

From TT Indian Wells thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangehat View Post
TT SCHEDULE

SINGLES:

Tuesday ~ TT Q1
Wednesday ~ TT Q Final
Thursday ~ TT Rd. 128
Friday ~ TT Rd. 64
Rd. 64 (Saturday&Sunday) ~ TT Rd. 32
Rd. 32 (Monday&Tuesday) ~ TT Rd. 16
Rd. 16 (Wednesday) ~ TT Quarters
Quarters (Thursday&Friday) ~ TT Semis
Semis & Final (Saturday&Sunday) ~ TT Final

DOUBLES:

Tuesday ~ TT Q1
Wednesday ~ TT Q Final
Thursday & Friday ~ TT Rd. 64
Rd. 64 ~ TT Rd. 32
Rd. 32 ~ TT Rd. 16
Rd. 16 ~ TT Quarters
Quarters ~ TT Semis
Semis & Final ~ TT Final
Info in blue I took from official site of IW. So I guess that players who reach R16 are out of 11th week challengers. Am I right? And players who reach R32 should be out of qualies? but what if my qualies (in Dallas) start on Monday, can I remove from the qualies draw only the players who reach R16? And can I move the final deadline from friday to sunday?