The one that got away... - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-28-2011, 12:45 AM   #106
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The one that got away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Reading your threads make me want to end myself bro.
Come on, mate, no need to go overboard.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2011, 02:38 AM   #107
country flag Everko

Everko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond repute

Groove great timing. Zooming up Mt.Clown

about the Federer Will Fall thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raferminator
Best damn thread I've ever read on MTF. You should be awarded for being a visionary. Some of us out here noticed it and appreciated it.
Federer will fall
Murray will never win a slam
Federer will never beat Nadal again in a slam
Golubev will rise
Go Ouahab
Everko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:15 AM   #108
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Note to myself: Don't open Johnny Groove threads when you are at work. I don't want to know what my colleagues thought when they saw me crying from laughter. I still can't stop smiling while typing this, ey.

Either way, cut the guy some slack. He was young and needed the attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:53 AM   #109
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Ah, a perfect post, wish I could +rep you again. I have also never met that "perfect woman" - the one that shared my ideas, philosophies and morals. Unfortunately, these days, every girl expects to be pampered and constantly expects meaningless phrases like "I love you" every 5 minutes. It would also help if a girl could avoid using the world "like" in every sentence.
You need to stop dating teenagers seriously, get to know more mature women, seems like all you know is boneheads and bimbos

Honestly, there aren't two people in the world with the same mindset, so if you want to be in a relationship you have to learn how to negotiate, you have to give up in some stuff and you will win a lot if the person is willing to compromise as well, the "perfect match" thing is bullshit because no human is perfect, you just have to find that someone you feel the best with.

In my particular case, yes I do like to be pampered every once in a while but what I really want and expect from a partner is respect and loyalty, I feel I get that from my husband

Kids add yet another ingredient to the mix, because it isn't just about yourself any longer, taking responsibility for someone else makes you grow up whether you like it or not and the couple relationship changes as well (not just sex but the whole way you view it).

And well Jon: I think you haven't had a good time in life, you're a dreamer and tend to fantasize a lot, I can't blame you for writing all that when you were a kid because I believe we all had our weird times when we were teens, the times we were really confused.

Now you're an adult but you have to step your feet firmly in reality, stop with these bullshit sex threads where everything you will accomplish is to be the mockery of the forum, you're too romantic to be a real player so I think you should settle down with a nice girl (not marry or live but have a real girlfriend), she might help you with your tennis as well.

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:55 AM   #110
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
i ran home, and locked the door behind me

couldn't believe it.

i quickly ran to my desk opened my laptop and logged on to MTF. that felt good.

as i re-read one of my own threads i got that feeling again

i ripped out my schlong and began to have a tamper. MTF. what can i say? it just does it for me.

getting very hard to type now, the keyboard is filled with man goo. will have to do a clean again i guess.

oh well, nice chatting. my son's graduation from university is today so me and heidi klum are gonna lend our support.

ciao.
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:06 AM   #111
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

MTwEeZi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:15 AM   #112
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
i ran home, and locked the door behind me

couldn't believe it.

i quickly ran to my desk opened my laptop and logged on to MTF. that felt good.

as i re-read one of my own threads i got that feeling again

i ripped out my schlong and began to have a tamper. MTF. what can i say? it just does it for me.

getting very hard to type now, the keyboard is filled with man goo. will have to do a clean again i guess.

oh well, nice chatting. my son's graduation from university is today so me and heidi klum are gonna lend our support.

ciao.

DUDE! I'm at work! Almost burst out laughing
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:28 AM   #113
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

I can accept the fake gun fight but the fourteen years old dad too big
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:21 AM   #114
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
I wonder just how fucked up mentally I was when I was a teen.
Don't make mistake, you're still the same. This thread is gold for the 99% or so MTFers who always thought what you wrote was utter BS from A to Z.

You have probably never touched a tennis racket in your life.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #115
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess I am glad that everyone has had a nice laugh at my expense with this thread, maybe it'll take me far in the ACC

And Nat, you are right. The reason I open these threads is not to show off or anything, but to get things off my mind and ask other for advice. Maybe not the best way, to be honest, but hey, live and learn. You're right, Nat, I just need ONE good woman, really. Fed, Nadal, Djokovic, all have long term women.

And Jolan Gago, tennis is my life, man.

Quote:
Old 11-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #116
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Johnny, if the tennis carrera won't work out you should really take up journalism or fiction writing. Not a future ATP pro but a future famous writer Johnny Groove.

Edit: I'm afraid there are much bigger clowns in the ACC.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #117
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Don't make mistake, you're still the same. This thread is gold for the 99% or so MTFers who always thought what you wrote was utter BS from A to Z.

You have probably never touched a tennis racket in your life.
I've always said the guy was a fraud. And for sure he's never picked up a tennis raquet. Funny thing is the number of naive people who actually believed/still believe his stories
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:50 PM   #118
Future ATP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Johnny, if the tennis carrera won't work out you should really take up journalism or fiction writing. Not a future ATP pro but a future famous writer Johnny Groove.

Edit: I'm afraid there are much bigger clowns in the ACC.
Maria

I'd be down to write for TV shows or movies, after the carrera, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
I've always said the guy was a fraud. And for sure he's never picked up a tennis raquet. Funny thing is the number of naive people who actually believed/still believe his stories
Nice to see you around these days, Roger must be winning

Quote:
Old 11-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #119
country flag SloKid
In hiding.

SloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond reputeSloKid has a reputation beyond repute

I feel a bit like Bob Woodward/Carl Bernstein today after lifting the lid on this scandal and then after the first bone fell out of the closet it all snowballed.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:30 PM   #120
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid View Post
I feel a bit like Bob Woodward/Carl Bernstein today after lifting the lid on this scandal and then after the first bone fell out of the closet it all snowballed.
listen mate, the guy is not closing his account... and as har-tru has already stated, he should probably retire from this forum and start afresh at another message board... everyone is feeling some heavy second hand embarrassment for him... so you should probably ban him or something for his own sake out of pity... many posters (aka me) will not let him forget this and stop him from moving on...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote