Mens Tennis Forums banner

Top 5 most reformed MTF posters

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  2003 
#1 ·
Who would be your top 5 reformed MTF posters?

That is, posters who you didnt like or posted absolute crap/tarding/rubbish but turned a corner and maybe redeemed themselves somewhat and now you like them?

#7 ·
Your 16 sex threads a month might suggest otherwise.

Reactions: Corey Feldman
#11 ·
Agree on I_mac.
2003 too, somewhat. Mainly because he doesn't start >9000 threads a day in GM like he used to.

But really it would be easier to name posters who have changed from good to bad. The ACC has copyright on that stuff though I guess.

#17 ·
Still not a fan, but Topspindoctor nowhere near as bad as used to be.
Agreed, topspin for me.

Though I think its only because Nadal stopped winning so much. If Nadal wins 3/4 majors next year, he will be back to 2010 no doubt.

Clay death has also humbled quite a bit, though maybe for the same reason :worship:

#14 ·
Wait so yuri27 and richie21 the same person? yuri21 really doesn't seem that bad, but I heard richie21 was an ACC powerhouse. I guess maybe he has changed.

Also, today we all had some laughs at Johnny Groove's posts from 2006, but it shows that he has really matured to own up to those lies.

#18 ·
No-one has reformed. Except for me. I'm totally the biggest transformation on this forum (since I'm the only one, of course). The fake, conservative, overly-analytical me vs. the real, hyper-sexual, overly flamboyant me.

Outside of myself, no-one else on this forum has reformed. They are what we all think they are.

2003 is a very good poster. I like him, he's a good kid. He takes too much shit. I don't think he's ever been a bad poster.

#19 ·
No-one has reformed. Except for me. I'm totally the biggest transformation on this forum (since I'm the only one, of course). The fake, conservative, overly-analytical me vs. the real, hyper-sexual, overly flamboyant me.

Outside of myself, no-one else on this forum has reformed. They are what we all think they are.
That isn't even close to what "reformed" means.

In fact, it's nearer the opposite.

#21 ·
I must win this crown, how the hell did I get bundled out in round 1 of the ACC?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.