Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 09:11 AM   #61
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Cats and Football Forever and Ever!

I've never bought clothes online. I've been tempted but it seems more of a hassle than it's worth given the fact that I can be in the shopping area of my city within 5 to 10 minutes on my bike. If you don't like how a piece of clothing looks on you, you simply put it back whereas there's the annoyance of having to send it back when you've ordered online.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2011, 09:23 AM   #62
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I've never bought clothes online. I've been tempted but it seems more of a hassle than it's worth given the fact that I can be in the shopping area of my city within 5 to 10 minutes on my bike. If you don't like how a piece of clothing looks on you, you simply put it back whereas there's the annoyance of having to send it back when you've ordered online.
Yeah, I have shopping malls near too. And that's why I stick to only buying like T-shirts or tops or stuff I really like and know for sure will suit me.
BUT....... I need new BLACK and meaning BLACK jeans soon and I cannot find the ones I like.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #63
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Finding a good pair of jeans is tough.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2011, 10:32 AM   #64
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Finding a good pair of jeans is tough.
I might have to go to the Armani boutique as the last resort. But I know where the boutique is in the town centre.
I have 2 pairs of black Levi's but alas, they don't have any black jeans atm I like. Neither do CK or Tommy Hilfiger. I want a good material, doesn't have to be stretch but not this horror they have here atm, ewww.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #65
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I find buying phones and computer parts online very convenient but I have never bought clothes online. Not sure I could even if I wanted to, I mean I haven't really seen any clothes in local online stores

Antonov, the guy behind our bank and Snoras bank, has been arrested He'll be tried in Lithuania probably, and our authorities will give the LT authorities full support.

They say they will start to pay back all the bank clients as soon as next week The police say they will have more policemen around the places where people will get the money because thieves will find it a goldmine (lots of cash and lots of old people). Good for the police My money issues are not that urgent so I may wait a week more or so, I don't want to wait 2 hours in a line
Old 11-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #66
country flag MariaV

Hope the government/whoever will get the money back from these repsonsible.
And petty criminals taking advantage of older and weaker people taking out money from the bank is another low. Hope the police can maintain order.
At least it's not not freezing outside yet, will remain above zero here next week too even if stormy.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:38 AM   #67
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

No, shoes is a big NO for me too. But with the clothes I was generally happy and what I didnt like i sent back and got my money back
Is very importnt to read the other users comments, they tell you if the product looks nice, if its like the photo, if the sizes fit, if its its money worthy, etc....
What I like and doesnt have comments, i dont buy, simple as that.
I also bought a lot of jewelry on line
Strangely enough, I did no returns for those
Old 11-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #68
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Clothes, shoes, accesories, books, car and home appliances, health supplements... you name it, I buy everything online. I honestly don't remember when was last time I bought clothes or shoes offline, and for sure it was somewhere in Asia, not home

Not Alfonso himself but I bought online my boys' collars and I buy their /American made/ food from a German website

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2011, 11:57 AM   #69
country flag MariaV

Gagó you're a man, I guess it's easier for you with the clothes.
And even shoes.

With the electronic appliances and stuff it's good to compare prices for the same product.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #70
country flag MariaV

This is for Metis! FitDave!!!!!!!! And the curly.....ahhhhhhh.......
Old 11-25-2011, 12:43 PM   #71
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
No, shoes is a big NO for me too. But with the clothes I was generally happy and what I didnt like i sent back and got my money back
Is very importnt to read the other users comments, they tell you if the product looks nice, if its like the photo, if the sizes fit, if its its money worthy, etc....
What I like and doesnt have comments, i dont buy, simple as that.
I also bought a lot of jewelry on line
Strangely enough, I did no returns for those
i agreed with u and i started to reaD OTHER comments....soon or later i l l try it
Evi good they got that bank boy
hello and bye all
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2011, 01:24 PM   #72
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

The main Christmas tree fell down in the center of Tallinn Sorry Maria

Old 11-25-2011, 01:40 PM   #73
country flag MariaV

LOL Evita, it narrowly missed a kindergarten group of kids nearby. That's our Town Hall Square with the Xmas market already and all.
Already in the news in Latvia?
But we have strong storm coming tomorrow, Sunday-Monday. Today wasn't that bad yet. So you know if I won't show up.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:43 PM   #74
country flag MariaV

Actually I noticed you also read Delfi like me. My main news portal.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:44 PM   #75
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Yeah we have the same storm coming. Hopefully there will be no fatalities from falling trees or anything else

And yes, I've been reading Delfi for more than 10 years