Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore - Page 105 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #1561
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 75: The Christmas Spirit is Everywhere (Except MTF)

Aisha just came in and is anxious for me to eat lunch so she can have leftovers.

Pumpkin soup today.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #1562
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

show her this from me, star

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #1563
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-09-2011, 09:49 PM   #1564
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Mikey

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #1565
Banned!

Thks old pal
Old 12-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #1566
Banned!

i miss Linda

she shouldnt think my bad rep and telling her to f off was a bad thing

i've told Hema worse
Old 12-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #1567
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
show her this from me, star

I like the way the brave marmalade kitty defends against the dog.

Aisha was unimpressed by that video, btw.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #1568
Banned!

little bitch

dont give her any pumpkin soup
Old 12-09-2011, 11:24 PM   #1569
Banned!

star how is your old cat Kobe?
Old 12-10-2011, 01:35 AM   #1570
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

That little grey kitty looks like my Paul as a baby.
Edda is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2011, 02:06 AM   #1571
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
star how is your old cat Kobe?
Elephant memory.

Kobe died several years ago. He died before Tessa actually. And Tessa died about 4 or 5 years ago.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:16 AM   #1572
Banned!

Happy Xmas

Old 12-10-2011, 11:26 AM   #1573
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mikey! Welcome back.

My football team stopped a long and embarrassing losing streak (with a couple of draws that were equally as humiliating) by a victory over...Anderlecht!!!

-
I read an article about Johan Cruyff today, written by a journalist who writes in both Belgium and The Netherlands. Quite a destructive portray of Johan I must say. The journalist describes how his vendetta vs Louis van Gaal started.
Johan was already quite miffed that Louis was gloating about his success as a trainer of "his" Ajax (and being a trainer of "HIS" Barcelona did not help), but the actual fued started at a dinner party. Louis van Gaal had to leave in a rush because he received a message that his sister was ill. Johan was pissed off that Louis had left without greeting him and thanking him for the dinner.
No idea if this is the full story because I'd find that utterly ridiculous if that were true.

The article is full of stories.
Cruyff is god in The Netherlands but the journalist claims that the patience of people is growing thin. His current war against Ajax is
He's acting like a petulant dictator.

At one point, from his garden in Spain, Cruyff decided that he wanted the entire management team replaced by the team of his choice. Ajax said no because firing them all would turn out to be too expensive for the team. Cruyff made it clear that he doesn't care one bit that it's too expensive, they have to obey.

At the end of his football career, he invested a great deal of his money in some deal which turned out to be dodgy so he lost most of his fortune. (you can't mention this in interviews these days, he doesn't allow it) So, Cruyff was forced to keep on playing football (instead of retiring a bit more early) and he decided to play for Feyenoord, the most fierce opponent of "his" Ajax. Feyenoord had a fantastic year but, according to insiders, Cruyff walked away with most of the earned money. One of the insiders added that the maffia would have applauded that operation.

Last edited by Castafiore : 12-10-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #1574
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Hilde, you are a bit late on the Ajax power struggle.

Considering it was a bunch of renegade directors using Edgar Davids a stooge so they appoint van Gaal as GM, when it was the members that wanted Cruyff to actually put his money where the mouth was and he has.

Then the idiotic racism claims which were unfounded.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #1575
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Mikey, don't get banned again.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread