Nfl Week 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2011, 04:27 AM   #1
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nfl Week 12

Gotta say this weekends games are looking awesome. The Thanksgiving day games look like awesome contests

Miami +7 @ Dallas $1.92

Carolina -3 @ Colts $1.88

Tampa Bay +9.5 $1.44 @ Titans (6 point teaser)

Bengals -7 vs $1.92

49ers @ Ravens +3.5 $1.39 (6point teaser)

Lots of good plays this weekend, really looking forward to Detroit Green Bay,
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
country flag pk1234

pk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nfl Week 12

bet of the day

Green Bay v Detroit - over 55 pts @ 10/11

A cert imo.

Green Bay are scoring for fun at the moment I expect them to get at least 40 and the lions will get at least 20. job done

Last edited by pk1234 : 11-24-2011 at 03:45 PM.
pk1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

I took the over too... i see a very good value here
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
country flag pk1234

pk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond reputepk1234 has a reputation beyond repute

only 45 mins to go
Old 11-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like a big loss
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:07 PM   #6
country flag pk1234

Terrible. only 7-0 at half time.

Need a miracle now
Old 11-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #7
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Ravens to cover -3.5 v 49ers -$2.05

gl
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #8
country flag desigundah

desigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond repute

Baltimore Ravens -3 1.68 buying .5 points over San Francisco 49ers

The best bet I've seen all NFL season thus far. I've been on the 49ers bandwagon all season and I made some decent coin on them a couple weeks ago when they handled the Giants at home but this is an altogether different animal. I live in the States and a lot of the media here is pointing to the Niners having an impressive 4-0 record when traveling from out west to the east coast but those wins have been against subpar to decent teams. None of their wins are against a team the caliber of the Ravens. In fact, the 49ers only have one impressive win this year, a late win in Philly against the Eagles where the home team was driving but suffered a late fumble to sustain the loss.

The Ravens have to be one of the favorites to represent the AFC in the Superbowl and proved their worth by beating their hated rival Steelers twice including an epic win on a 92 yard game winning driving in Pittsburgh just 3 weeks ago. The Ravens though have been plagued by bad losses against teams they should beat. Winning on the road is never easy, but really Baltimore has no excuse for losses @ Tennessee @ Jacksonville (where they looked absolutely atrocious) and @ Seattle. With that being said, the Ravens are an impressive 5-0 at home.

This game features two good defenses, but I'm sure many would admit that the Niners have a superior defense to that of the Ravens which would come as a surprise to many casual fans. Quarterback Alex Smith, who was a former #1 overall pick struggled before being under the tutelage of first year coach Jim Harbaugh. Smith has been fantastic all season long, but if I had to pick theres no question I'd take Flacco over him, who I consider to be one of the best quarterbacks in the league under 28. The Ravens are tough to beat at home and the short week combined with the long travel will take its toll on the 49ers who will suffer their second loss of the year. The over too is a solid play IMO.
desigundah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:27 AM   #9
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigundah View Post

The best bet I've seen all NFL season thus far. I've been on the 49ers bandwagon all season and I made some decent coin on them a couple weeks ago when they handled the Giants at home but this is an altogether different animal. I live in the States and a lot of the media here is pointing to the Niners having an impressive 4-0 record when traveling from out west to the east coast but those wins have been against subpar to decent teams. None of their wins are against a team the caliber of the Ravens. In fact, the 49ers only have one impressive win this year, a late win in Philly against the Eagles where the home team was driving but suffered a late fumble to sustain the loss.

The Ravens have to be one of the favorites to represent the AFC in the Superbowl and proved their worth by beating their hated rival Steelers twice including an epic win on a 92 yard game winning driving in Pittsburgh just 3 weeks ago. The Ravens though have been plagued by bad losses against teams they should beat. Winning on the road is never easy, but really Baltimore has no excuse for losses @ Tennessee @ Jacksonville (where they looked absolutely atrocious) and @ Seattle. With that being said, the Ravens are an impressive 5-0 at home.

This game features two good defenses, but I'm sure many would admit that the Niners have a superior defense to that of the Ravens which would come as a surprise to many casual fans. Quarterback Alex Smith, who was a former #1 overall pick struggled before being under the tutelage of first year coach Jim Harbaugh. Smith has been fantastic all season long, but if I had to pick theres no question I'd take Flacco over him, who I consider to be one of the best quarterbacks in the league under 28. The Ravens are tough to beat at home and the short week combined with the long travel will take its toll on the 49ers who will suffer their second loss of the year. The over too is a solid play IMO.

Great stuff desi. This is my fav play of the entire Week 12 in the NFL

Ravens at home are just nasty this season, this will be a reality check for the Niners whose record reflects a very favourable schedule thus far this season. I wouldn't have bothered buying that hook.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:38 AM   #10
country flag desigundah

desigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond reputedesigundah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Great stuff desi. This is my fav play of the entire Week 12 in the NFL

Ravens at home are just nasty this season, this will be a reality check for the Niners whose record reflects a very favourable schedule thus far this season. I wouldn't have bothered buying that hook.
Thanks BG, nice looking first drive but they should have had more there. I am usually against buying points but in this game I could see a FG making the difference. Hopefully not though.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:52 AM   #11
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finns4 View Post
Miami +7 @ Dallas $1.92

Win
Old 11-25-2011, 01:59 AM   #12
country flag Finns4

Quote:
Thanks BG, nice looking first drive but they should have had more there. I am usually against buying points but in this game I could see a FG making the difference. Hopefully not though.
With you on the field goal making the difference, however SF 2nd halfs are always there best for passing plays
Old 11-25-2011, 03:32 AM   #13
country flag desigundah

Quote:

W
Ravens looked dominant and the scoreline definitely didn't reflect the game in this one.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:22 AM   #14
country flag bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Ravens to cover -3.5 v 49ers -$2.05

gl
win
Old 11-28-2011, 03:35 AM   #15
country flag Finns4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finns4 View Post
Gotta say this weekends games are looking awesome. The Thanksgiving day games look like awesome contests

Miami +7 @ Dallas $1.92

Carolina -3 @ Colts $1.88

Tampa Bay +9.5 $1.44 @ Titans (6 point teaser)

Bengals -7 vs $1.92

49ers @ Ravens +3.5 $1.39 (6point teaser)

Lots of good plays this weekend, really looking forward to Detroit Green Bay,

4-1 Solid Weekend