US presidential election 2012 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2011, 03:30 PM   #121
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Ron Paul is not a loony.
says who?

Old 12-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #122
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I mentioned the word "Obama'' once in this thread, to say that I remember bilbo predicting he would solve the ME crisis in six weeks.

So you see, by reading and accepting the always nonsensical posts of Grassquet, you are just making a fool of yourself and posting nonsense in turn. But carry on, we are used to it by now.
says the one calling Obama a thick-lipped bastard.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #123
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ron Paul is not a loony.
But he won't spread democracy across the world with F-16s.
How will the world live without democracy, buddyholly? HOW???
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #124
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is not right on the money. It could be better, but if you consider it ''very backward'', then you would have to consider most of the world totally failed, especially South America.

However, if you keep repeating that US affairs are in a bad state, then eventually you may succeed in brainwashing a few gullible children.

now allow me for a moment and let me set the record straight. to the likes of you and seingeist, this will all seem like crazy pinko marxist-inspired rethoric that will trigger all types of red alarms within your system so i know right know that the ideas you're about to read won't do you guys any good but deep down i hope others with more open minds will listen. That said, here's the truth: the USA is messed up. yanks live accruing wealth till the point where wealth itself becomes the purpose of their lives. to this end they have to destroy the enivornment and seel goods to their people. their deluded idea of a free market economy fails at the hands of massive subsides and corporate 'capitalism' (which doesn't really exist but that's another story) where most important politicians do whatever they can to help the ones who put money into their dirty campaigns... then these same politicos have to make wars on third world nations with the pretext that they're just protecting themselves from the evilness of others or, being more altruistic, with the pretext that they want to help others. then again, voters are the ones who put those guys in charge. seingeist's post a while ago showed precisely the type of mentality that has the USA deep in shit at the moment and that's because he's afraid. afraid that people from third world countries might try to destroy his 'american dream' with no provocation from them. to the average redneck yank those poor brown people simply hate their guts out because of their (illusion of) freedom and because of their money. with that in mind it becomes no freaking wonder to realize why so many yanks keep guns behind their beds and support warmongering authorities in virtually every election.

loved the jibe at south america there btw
Old 12-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #125
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
now allow me for a moment and let me set the record straight. to the likes of you and seingeist, this will all seem like crazy pinko marxist-inspired rethoric that will trigger all types of red alarms within your system so i know right know that the ideas you're about to read won't do you guys any good but deep down i hope others with more open minds will listen. That said, here's the truth: the USA is messed up. yanks live accruing wealth till the point where wealth itself becomes the purpose of their lives. to this end they have to destroy the enivornment and seel goods to their people. their deluded idea of a free market economy fails at the hands of massive subsides and corporate 'capitalism' (which doesn't really exist but that's another story) where most important politicians do whatever they can to help the ones who put money into their dirty campaigns... then these same politicos have to make wars on third world nations with the pretext that they're just protecting themselves from the evilness of others or, being more altruistic, with the pretext that they want to help others. then again, voters are the ones who put those guys in charge. seingeist's post a while ago showed precisely the type of mentality that has the USA deep in shit at the moment and that's because he's afraid. afraid that people from third world countries might try to destroy his 'american dream' with no provocation from them. to the average redneck yank those poor brown people simply hate their guts out because of their (illusion of) freedom and because of their money. with that in mind it becomes no freaking wonder to realize why so many yanks keep guns behind their beds and support warmongering authorities in virtually every election.

loved the jibe at south america there btw
+100
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #126
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... i'm making a fool of myself
Indeed.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #127
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
says the one calling Obama a thick-lipped bastard.
Could you find that post, please. Or maybe apologize to the members for lying.

Last edited by buddyholly : 12-07-2011 at 10:01 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:46 PM   #128
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
But he won't spread democracy across the world with F-16s.
How will the world live without democracy, buddyholly? HOW???
Ask abraxas. he has a plan for eliminating democracy.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #129
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Could you find that post, please. Or apologize to the members for lying.

Quote:
Or that thick-lipped bastard Barack.

expect from you to say it was just a provocation/joke of course
Old 12-07-2011, 10:01 PM   #130
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
That said, here's the truth: the USA is messed up. yanks live accruing wealth
People like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Elvis Presley, Lady Gaga, Tiger Woods and yes, even Donald Trump CREATED wealth. You can call it accruing if you want, it is not a bad description either. Think of all the wealth they created for thousands of people employed in what they invented or created.

The fact remains that the technological revolution came out of the US, because that is where people are best able to create.

When you seem to abhor that people get wealthy, you just become the punchline of my favourite Cuban joke: ''No, I don't want to be rich like everybody else, I want them all to be poor like me''.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #131
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
it was just a joke of course
OK
Old 12-07-2011, 10:11 PM   #132
country flag jmjhb

jmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond reputejmjhb has a reputation beyond repute

Am I right in thinking buddyholly is Irish, and lives in Canada and/or Costa Rica? Why then is he one of the staunchest defenders of America's values and political system I've ever seen?

Singles rank: #110
Doubles rank: #31

Singles: W: Houston 2013, Montpellier 2014 F: Bucharest 2013, Kitzbühel 2012 SF: US Open 2011

Doubles (w/Goldenoldie): W: Le Gosier CH 2013 F AO 2014 SF: (w/Goldenoldie)

Other: W: WTC Dusseldorf 2012

Last edited by jmjhb : 12-07-2011 at 10:17 PM.
jmjhb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #133
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Quote:
OK
Old 12-07-2011, 10:19 PM   #134
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjhb View Post
Am I right in thinking buddyholly is Irish, and lives in Canada and/or Costa Rica? Why then is he one of the staunchest defenders of America's values and political system I've ver seen?
Only because in these threads we see some of the staunchest hating (Jealously). I certainly much prefer living in North America than I did in Britain. Great to get away from all that class consciousness and ''what school did you go to?'' snobbery. To be accepted for who you are and not for what your father did, etc.

Oh, and it seems to make all the Brits here go apeshit with indignation. I like that part.

Last edited by buddyholly : 12-08-2011 at 01:56 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #135
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
expect from you to say it was just a provocation/joke of course
total ownage.