US presidential election 2012 - Page 73 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-06-2012, 06:06 AM   #1081
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Does someone have an idiot's guide to the US presidential election. As I understand it, each state has a number of votes in the choice and there a few key states but the whole process is not exactly obvious to me.
Looner, NYTimes has some good charts that may help you:
http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/electoral-map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
the early voting numbers are similar for Obama to what they were in 2008. That's huge for him and gives him a padding that Romney has to make up tomorrow.
I hope you're right! Obama gave his last rally tonight and Romney will keep campaigning tomorrow.
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #1082
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
Following my posts very closely I see.

I could spend an hour searching and not find anything. Why not just post a link if you know when and where they said it. I'm not going to waste my time.
About 20 seconds actually. Why should I waste my time spoon feeding you?
Old 11-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #1083
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Reading that whole article, the first thing that strikes me is the number of quotes from prominent scientists, stating that evolution is a fact. Yet you stated a few posts ago that ''no scientist will claim it's been proven beyond doubt.'' In fact, that link goes to great lengths to explain the difference between ''evolution'' and ''theory of evolution''.

When you say that evolution is officially a theory, you are ignoring what that article also states: Evolution is a fact and the theory of evolution attempts to explain the mechanisms of evolution.

Parallel to your argument is the statement "Gravity is officially a theory.'' But gravity is a fact and the Theory of Gravity attempts to explain the mechanisms of gravity.

I think your conclusion that evolution is officially a theory is wrong. The Theory of Evolution is officially a theory, not evolution itself.
So we know it exists we just can't verify the details of how or why it works. I don't even know why we're arguing about this since I've already stated it's by far the most plausible theory and should be taught in schools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
About 20 seconds actually. Why should I waste my time spoon feeding you?
If that were true you would have posted it. You're already wasting your time obsessing over evolution "fact vs theory" in a politics thread, without posting a single link to back up your claims. You obviously like to spend more time trolling than proving your point.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #1084
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If that were true you would have posted it. You're already wasting your time obsessing over evolution "fact vs theory" in a politics thread, without posting a single link to back up your claims. You obviously like to spend more time trolling than proving your point.
I don't know how! But I just scheduled a private tutorial with Apple. So watch out next week.

OK, 20 seconds was not accurate. To Google ''George Bush creationism'' takes me about 5 seconds and there you have ONE Republican who said it should be taught in school. Just what you asked someone to do for you.

We are all suffering from the Abigail syndrome. Someone will get elected and the US will stay the same.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #1085
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So we know it exists we just can't verify the details of how or why it works. I don't even know why we're arguing about this since I've already stated it's by far the most plausible theory and should be taught in schools.
I think we're actually pretty clear on these points. I don't know if you've read "The Greatest Show on Earth" by Richard Dawkins, he explain evolution quite well there. Really, there aren't many details that need explaining. We have even proof of evolution in our lifetime: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._coli...ion_experiment

And the vid I posted earlier: http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...at-s-it-up-to-
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #1086
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

Dawkins shrilling for Obama has really revealed a lot about himself.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #1087
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Vercetti View Post
Dawkins shrilling for Obama has really revealed a lot about himself.
What would you expect him to do? The Tea Party would burn him at the stake for heresy.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #1088

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

Acknowledge that Obama is nothing more a scripted robot and the only thing that separates Republicans from Democrats is who they pander to.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #1089
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

So, vote for neither?
Old 11-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #1090

Exactly. Voting only supports a corrupt system. Like doing jury duty.

BTW, Obama is the Don King of politics. He creates racist white boogeymen to ensnare black people and then soaks them while giving back crumbs
Old 11-06-2012, 05:46 PM   #1091
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Then why are you interested in this thread?
Old 11-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #1092

To encourage people not to vote. Voting is supporting a corrupt, thoroughly fixed system.

Romney is a slightly more likeable John Kerry. How anyone could bring themselves to vote for him is behind me.

Anyone voting for Obama should remember what the Democrats did/do to people like Ralph Nader. People like Dawkins should know better.

It's Obama's brainless media-controlled sheep vs. Romney's flat-earthers, a truly sad commentary on America. I don't know who's reelection will be sadder. Bush's or Obama's.

Last edited by Tommy_Vercetti : 11-06-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Tommy_Vercetti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #1093
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

Did you see this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrD2Z...&feature=share
Old 11-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #1094

Is that one example? There hundreds documented with the reverse in Ohio and NC.

Obama is going to win, but everyone will say corruption both ways.

Democrats have a long history of somehow winning close states or finding ballots when they have to. See Minnesota.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #1095
country flag Fujee

Fujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond repute

I have absolutely no faith in the American voting public after they re elected Bush.

Obama better win. My god Romney is an absolute moron.

Edit: I realise our prime minister is absolute cock too.
Genius is not replicable. Inspiration, though, is contagious, and multiform — and even just to see, close up, power and aggression made vulnerable to beauty is to feel inspired and (in a fleeting, mortal way) reconciled.

David Foster Wallace
Fujee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote