US presidential election 2012 - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-22-2011, 04:38 AM   #226
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
So the fact that these things were published in his newsletter under his name does not necessarily mean it was something he believed? Then why should we accept that what he says today is something he believes?
From what you wrote above it seems the logical conclusion to be drawn is that he is not a libertarian.

Or as someone said, if his own newsletter was publishing racist articles in his name and he did not know it, then he is not competent to be president.
you believe what you wish to believe... with the typical amount of shit slinging that goes on in election mode, i'd argue that fact that they have to dig as far back as 1982 to find something that he says he didnt back would represent a pretty solid candidate... notwithstanding the hours upon endless hours of footage preaching consistent libertarian ideology and monetary reform that he did say...

you should know yourself buddyholly, you are the one amongst us able to recall such consistency he preached when nixon finally separated the US dollar from the gold standard in 1971...

but forget all that, the only reason paul has gained steadily throughout the campaign while the other candidates are up and down like a yo-yo is that paul's followers are an informed bunch... they are not the fair-weather friends obama fooled with an empty slogan and a series of forgettable one-liners about the change that never happened... 'wooo yeah, yes we can, change wooooo, this is ahhhhsum...'

educated punters are the punters you want behind you... and he is educating them...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2011, 04:47 AM   #227
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

CNN and the Jewish community will dig up everything and anything they can to destroy Ron Paul's integrity. Racism is the cheapest and most effective political attack but, as long as voters distinguish desperate accusations vs the real deal, it shouldn't work.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:31 AM   #228
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
CNN and the Jewish community will dig up everything and anything they can to destroy Ron Paul's integrity. Racism is the cheapest and most effective political attack but, as long as voters distinguish desperate accusations vs the real deal, it shouldn't work.
fresh, moist sh!t sticks to a wall when slung at a pace...

this is more your dry, outdated kind of shit... pretty sad really...

i'm not surprised he walked off the set of an interview really... because he can afford to... the demographic of the paul supporter does pick up the majority of their info from the mainstream... i use italics to emphasise because perhaps sites like youtube are quickly becoming the mainstream due to the fact that it does not preach an agenda under the guise of something else....
Old 12-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #229
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

talking about ron paul as if he had a shot to get the republican nomination, let alone get a shot to run for president, is useless.

even in the impossible lala land scenario in which he'd actually become president he'd either have to change his political agenda or else he'd probly get shot dead.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:05 PM   #230
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
you believe what you wish to believe... with the typical amount of shit slinging that goes on in election mode, i'd argue that fact that they have to dig as far back as 1982 to find something that he says he didnt back would represent a pretty solid candidate... notwithstanding the hours upon endless hours of footage preaching consistent libertarian ideology and monetary reform that he did say...
Hey, I wanted to like him too, but anyone who can say with a straight face that ''what was written in my name in my newsletter has nothing to do with what I really think'' can not be trusted with the presidency. What if he said ''it was my nuclear button and only I was authorized to press it, but I gave it to some extreme conspiracy theorists to do with as they pleased. So stop bothering me, what pleased them just happened to be something I would not have done."
Old 12-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #231
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
Hey, I wanted to like him too, but anyone who can say with a straight face that ''what was written in my name in my newsletter has nothing to do with what I really think'' can not be trusted with the presidency. What if he said ''it was my nuclear button and only I was authorized to press it, but I gave it to some extreme conspiracy theorists to do with as they pleased. So stop bothering me, what pleased them just happened to be something I would not have done."
that's ok mate.... your rule of thumb just excluded pretty much every US president ever elected...

forgive me the need to elaborate...
Old 12-22-2011, 04:36 PM   #232
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
that's ok mate.... your rule of thumb just excluded pretty much every US president ever elected...

forgive me the need to elaborate...
Excluding them from the presidency after they are elected would be difficult.

PS Is your avatar eternal or can we look forward to one of the Chaz Bono wannabe?
Old 12-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #233
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

this turns into such a field of clowns and maniacs, obama will have a field day in 2012. he's leading all of them in the polls and hasn't even started campaigning. plus it's self-destruction galore on the right side.

whatever the economy is gonna look like, obama got bernanke in the tank, the guy who can create money out of thin air and will do so time and time again. i don't believe you can kick the can down the road forever, but you most certainly can kick it into 2013. pop the trainwreck that is the u.s. economy after the election, what the heck.

it's over for the republicans. the earlier they accept the upcoming meltdown, the easier it will be to come to terms with it. christie knew why he let this one go.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:52 PM   #234
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute

The need electorate reform. Nothing less will change anything in the USA political sphere so I'm not sure how different presidents will differ.
Garson007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:38 PM   #235
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So the fact that these things were published in his newsletter under his name does not necessarily mean it was something he believed? Then why should we accept that what he says today is something he believes?
From what you wrote above it seems the logical conclusion to be drawn is that he is not a libertarian.

Or as someone said, if his own newsletter was publishing racist articles in his name and he did not know it, then he is not competent to be president.
Obama. Reverend Wright. Hate Sermons.

Paul is not out. He'll run as 3rd party if necessary.
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:40 PM   #236
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

They need to elect either Sarah Palin or Ann Coulter. Both are MILFs It's not like Yanks will ever have a decent president anyway.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #237
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute

The guy's actually making sense. Scary.
Garson007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #238
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you really think comparing some newsletter with a nuclear button is apt comparison? As Paul said himself, how come nobody is asking him about this or that policy, how do you solve this or that problem, they all want to hear about some ancient newsletter, if that's all they could dig up it shows just how desperate they are

Btw, now that you mentioned nuclear button, who would be safer to entrust it to, Paul or the likes of Bachmann, etc?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:07 PM   #239
country flag Chip_s_m

Chip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond reputeChip_s_m has a reputation beyond repute

Even if Paul was a massive racist he would still be significantly preferable to every other candidate.
Chip_s_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:50 PM   #240
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote