US presidential election 2012 - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #196
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post

if anything, Israel is the truly invented nation for invented people who had no right to travel to Palestine and claim that land except by their own religious bullshit, they should have remained in diaspora where they belong
You are no more tolerant than anyone posting that all the Muslims should get out of Western civilization and take their primitive religious beliefs with them.

But that does not surprise me. What does amuse me is that when you say the ''diaspora'' you really mean Jews, even though you use a less obvious word ''Israelis''. I am not aware of any Israeli diaspora.
But anyway, now that you accept there was a diaspora, then you do indeed accept that there was a place from which the diaspora took place. And that would be.........
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #197
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
You are no more tolerant than anyone posting that all the Muslims should get out of Western civilization and take their primitive religious beliefs with them.
not a valid comparison as I'm not saying they should get out of Palestine, what happened happened and we have to deal with the reality, they must be driven off their illegal settlements though which will happen sooner or later

the antithesis in my post was for that bigot's benighted comment that Palestinians are an invented people, when it's more befitting to say that about Europeans that travelled all the way to the middle east

Quote:
But that does not surprise me. What does amuse me is that when you say the ''diaspora'' you really mean Jews, even though you use a less obvious word ''Israelis''. I am not aware of any Israeli diaspora.
But anyway, now that you accept there was a diaspora, then you do indeed accept that there was a place from which the diaspora took place. And that would be.........
there is a Kurdish diaspora as well when there never was a country called Kurdistan

speaking of diaspora and since you are so empathetic for it, there is also a Palestinian diaspora and there is a place where they should go back to, and that would be.......
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:48 PM   #198
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Must be the season.
well, it's springtime around here
Old 12-12-2011, 01:52 PM   #199
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if anything, Israel is the truly invented nation for invented people who had no right to travel to Palestine and claim that land except by their own religious bullshit, they should have remained in diaspora where they belong
+1
Old 12-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #200
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70274.html

The return of Newt Skywalker

pretty interesting to see that gingrich has quite some street cred in silicon valley. i didn't expect him to be into that kinda stuff at all.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #201
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not a valid comparison as I'm not saying they should get out of Palestine, what happened happened and we have to deal with the reality, they must be driven off their illegal settlements though which will happen sooner or later
What you said is ''the Israelis should have remained in diaspora where they belong.''

Why not just say the Palestinians should leave in diaspora to the surrounding Muslim states?
Old 12-12-2011, 09:43 PM   #202
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What you said is ''the Israelis should have remained in diaspora where they belong.''

Why not just say the Palestinians should leave in diaspora to the surrounding Muslim states?
where in my post did I even type the word "Israelis"?

learn how to quote properly before you ask questions
Old 12-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #203
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:

"Type the word Israelis?'' Well you did not actually ''type'' Israelis, but you did ''type'' the word Israel. The only way I can understand your post is by ''they'' being the citizens of Israel.

If not, then I must assume that you referred to some people as '''they'' without identifying them.

Last edited by buddyholly : 12-18-2011 at 12:23 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #204
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/12/17/23902/

Quote:
The Des Moines Register’s GOP caucus endorsement: Mitt Romney
big push for romney. desperately needed, as the latest poll shows:

http://www.politico.com/2012-electio...wa-gop-caucus/

Newt Gingrich 22%
Ron Paul 21%
Mitt Romney 16%
Michele Bachmann 11%
Rick Perry 9%
Rick Santorum 8%
Undecided 7%
Jon Huntsman 5%
Gary Johnson 1%

the republican caucuses are gonna take place on january 3.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #205
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
To be fair, though, "moral confusion" is not confined to US borders, but is one of the hallmarks of modernity in the wake of "God's death." Nietzsche both recognized and foretold this with great candor.
Kierkegaard explained it first.

JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 01:51 AM   #206
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

buddyholly jizzes in his pants with threads like this.
Quote:
"Type the word Israelis?'' Well you did not actually ''type'' Israelis, but you did ''type'' the word Israel. The only way I can understand your post is by ''they'' being the citizens of Israel.

If not, then I must assume that you referred to some people as '''they'' without identifying them. __________________
There can't be any citizens of a country whose very existence is still in dispute. "They" is a much nicer/diplomatic word than other ones habiko could have used.

Pretend-intellectual WUM.
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:03 AM   #207
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They really should. Western world has evolved past primitive imaginary friends, oppression of women and worshipping some mentally diseased clown from 2000 years ago. Perhaps they should stay in their own counties if they want to worship someone who doesn't exist.

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #208
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
They really should. Western world has evolved past primitive imaginary friends, oppression of women and worshipping some mentally diseased clown from 2000 years ago. Perhaps they should stay in their own counties if they want to worship someone who doesn't exist.
what about native American/European/Australian Muslims? should they be deported as well?
Old 12-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #209
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
There can't be any citizens of a country whose very existence is still in dispute.
So that ends the Palestinian problem, I suppose.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:37 PM   #210
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Christians and Catholics should get out of the West too, then?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote