Grigor in 2012 (general) - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #691
country flag rica87

rica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond reputerica87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor in 2012 (general)

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
he won because dodig has been even worse than he has this year
Yeah I figured that but just couldn't believe that Dodig played terribly enough to lose in straight sets against THIS Grigor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
I am not usually a fan of yelling or the racquet smash but some players need to do that to get the frustration out..
Definitely! I usually don't mind a little frustration here and there... I'm just afraid it will make things worse for Grigor. I already picture him losing his focus completely if he lets his frustrations get the better of him. But that's just me. He could show more positive passion for my liking, though. Like pushing himself by celebrating winners... or working on that backhand. That surely wouldn't hurt either...
rica87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2012, 01:56 AM   #692
country flag RandyE

RandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond repute

I only saw a few bits and pieces of the match, but it was enough to see that Grigor simply doesn't have a game plan and does not move around the court well enough to win a decent percentage of rallies. Ferrer is someone he will never be able to beat from the baseline, and he should know that. In my opinion hard work will beat talent about eighty percent of the time and this result was clearly no surprise. Until Grigor realizes that he needs to play offensive tennis and try to perfect that part of his game, he will be a middle of the road player with a few successes here and there. There's no shame in losing to Ferrer, but it's shameful to come in unprepared.
RandyE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:39 AM   #693
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejda View Post
Grigor is so completely lost right now, worst match I've sen in months...
Mouratoglu isn't doing a great job so far
Yep, Ferru didn't even have to bring his B game.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #694
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sad for this so bad perfomance of Grigor.
The only think I can forgeve to him if his wrist hurted after falling during the 1st round. He also had a wound to the elbow.
He was really aout of the match, no fire, no motivation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
i hate this Bh.... why,i prefer DH ugly BH really
Hello, I don't think the problem is the OHBH - the problem is mental and he needs to work hard over his BH to make it more consistent because the shot is good - also the slice. Perheps if he hadn'it I didn't notice him.

PS: I don't know how Grigor can tell that his better shot is the BH
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #695
country flag ufiors

ufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck against Chela
ufiors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:34 AM   #696
country flag RandyE

RandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond repute

Watched back the match against Tipsarevic; he actually looked much better than he did against Berdych in my opinion. The one thing I really noticed was that his backhand return was very inconsistent at best. If he can improve this aspect, he'll find himself in a lot more return games.
RandyE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #697
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Le blog de Patrick Mouratoglou

Great week practice with Grigor. Intense, physical and mentally challenging. We went two times to Roland Garros for trainings with Paul-Henri Mathieu and worked hard.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #698

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Le blog de Patrick Mouratoglou
Grigor plays third match after 11 am tomorrow against WC Thomas Drouet
Old 05-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #699

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRISHOOOOOO Wish you all the best and lets finally the whole world knows your name as the one of the most talented tennis player ever born!

Old 05-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #700
country flag Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles has a reputation beyond reputeMephistopheles has a reputation beyond reputeMephistopheles has a reputation beyond reputeMephistopheles has a reputation beyond reputeMephistopheles has a reputation beyond reputeMephistopheles has a reputation beyond reputeMephistopheles has a reputation beyond reputeMephistopheles has a reputation beyond reputeMephistopheles has a reputation beyond reputeMephistopheles has a reputation beyond reputeMephistopheles has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a short link, just for lol's :P

http://www.thetennisspace.com/off-co...igor-dimitrov/

Nice to know he has something to fall back on, i hear the 'adult film' industry can pay well! Haha
Mephistopheles is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #701

Lets hope Grigor will be ready to show his best game as soon as possible

PS Im not gonna comment the act of MTF.....
Old 09-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #702
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
Lets hope Grigor will be ready to show his best game as soon as possible

PS Im not gonna comment the act of MTF.....
Welcome back FB!
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #703

Andy Murray, Rafael Nadal and Grigor Dimitrov among the contenders for 2012 best tennis shot

Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov came up from the backline to hit a stunning half volley drop shot which defied belief against Viktor Troicki in Basel.

telegraph.co.uk
Old 11-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #704

Some great news again: TennisTV.com put Grigor`s shot the best of the year !!! Djokovic,Federer and Murray after Grigor in the rankings! In the site 20min.ch with more than 6 500 voters Grigor is leading for the best shot with 81 % Its soooo nice to see him on the top everywhere
Old 11-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #705

Vote for Grisho here :

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...424&highlight=