Hooking up with a married person----Yes or No? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Would you get with someone who is married?

Yes 3 13.04%
No 16 69.57%
Depends on the individual/situation 4 17.39%
Depends on who the married person is in a relationship with 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #31
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you sleep with a married person?

No way.

It ain't worth the drama.

Plenty of single women out there.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #32
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Charmer View Post
No way.

It ain't worth the drama.

Plenty of single women out there.

what drama if it was a one-night only you spend 1 night together and in the morning you kiss goodbye and that's it.
I understood the question was "would you sleep with a married person" and not "would you start a relationship with a married person". Am I wrong?
Old 06-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #33
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute

swingers party baby!!! i always bring a hoo though.
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #34
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
what drama if it was a one-night only you spend 1 night together and in the morning you kiss goodbye and that's it.
I understood the question was "would you sleep with a married person" and not "would you start a relationship with a married person". Am I wrong?
Go tell that to O.J,tiger's wife,that woman who cut her husband's penis or those perfectly good people that got crazy due to jealousy.

Thinking again, forget fear...there's something called integrity

Something fangirls will never have

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:43 AM   #35
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can tell her that, but the chances of her not ever wanting me again is slim to none.

That's why I don't try to get with girls in a relationship. Too much drama to deal with.

Quote:
Old 06-26-2010, 04:06 AM   #36
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I get to know that a woman is married (or even committed), I automatically cross the possibilities of having sex with her off my mind. If the highly unlikely event ends up happening, provided the woman is attractive enough and I don't really have the husband in good esteem (i.e. he's not my friend, my relative or someone I respect), then I'd probably do it.

Why should I worry about a relationship that doesn't directly effects my life and was bound to be unsuccessful anyway?
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #37
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can tell her that, but the chances of her not ever wanting me again is slim to none.
Really? Are you that irresistible?

Quote:
That's why I don't try to get with girls in a relationship. Too much drama to deal with.
No girls? Maybe boys then?
Old 06-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #38
Future ATP Star

Quote:
Really? Are you that irresistible?
Something like that

It's difficult to resist a man like me who can make a woman feel heavenly, on cloud 9, melting away all of the pressure and stress of life, nothing but bliss in the bedroom

Quote:
No girls? Maybe boys then?
Nah, you can have the boys.

I'll have the girls.

Quote:
Old 06-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #39
country flag Everko

Everko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond repute

I can't handle this johnny charmer. there's too much arrogance under in one head

about the Federer Will Fall thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raferminator
Best damn thread I've ever read on MTF. You should be awarded for being a visionary. Some of us out here noticed it and appreciated it.
Federer will fall
Murray will never win a slam
Federer will never beat Nadal again in a slam
Golubev will rise
Go Ouahab
Everko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:05 AM   #40
country flag e476

e476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond reputee476 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.

Last edited by e476 : 07-02-2010 at 07:28 AM.
e476 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:06 AM   #41
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Would you sleep with a married person?

(Edit: This isn't directed at anyone!)
I am biased, because sex is not just sex. It means something to me, and has an emotional attachment. Would you like someone sleeping with your partner behind your back? How would it make you feel (if you didn't know about it beforehand/agree to it)? Do you plan on getting married, because vows would seem meaningless if you did, but slept with a married person.

Those are just a couple of the things I'd think about. I am very much a 'do unto others' person. To begin with, I would never do that to my partner. We are committed to each other. If things were in such a way that I felt the need to sleep with another person, then I'd break it off with my partner at the time.

What if you became emotionally attached? Or they did? Too much hassle and it could be asking for trouble. And for those who say 'what if nobody had to find out?'...I would know. And that would be the worst thing; having to live with it, and being the 'other' woman. But having said all that, each to their own. If you want to take the risk, it's your life It might even work fo some people

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson

Last edited by Kristen : 07-17-2010 at 07:21 AM.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #42
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute

14 yes to 17 no!

it shouldn't be that close! I was raised with, if it isnt yours,dont touch. I dont ever want a guy with a girl.
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #43
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualMedia View Post
14 yes to 17 no!

it shouldn't be that close! I was raised with, if it isnt yours,dont touch. I dont ever want a guy with a girl.
and how are you gonna make something yours if you don't touch it everything is not yours before you make it yours.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #44
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute

I dont date nor like guys with girls is what I mean.
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #45
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

yes.
obviously only once, i wouldn't keep on going.
that would be too much, but i don't see anything wrong with one little time.
even if the women is married, or is going to be.
hopefully it would be kept a secret as well

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote