Bill Maher owns Hasselbeck on The View - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #16
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Bill Maher owns this bitch on The View

Bill Maher is a racist tool.

Mjau! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #17
country flag Verd

Verd has a reputation beyond reputeVerd has a reputation beyond reputeVerd has a reputation beyond reputeVerd has a reputation beyond reputeVerd has a reputation beyond reputeVerd has a reputation beyond reputeVerd has a reputation beyond reputeVerd has a reputation beyond reputeVerd has a reputation beyond reputeVerd has a reputation beyond reputeVerd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bill Maher owns this bitch on The View

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
claim that she "wanted" Bill Maher (who might just be the ugliest goblin on television).
Ann Coulter, despite the grotesque hate speech she spews, isn't exactly a fugly goblin in the looks department and even so she has slept with Maher.

Maher's misogyny is pretty well-documented and is a major stain on his otherwise liberal stances. Doesn't make his assessment of Hasselbeck's views/lack of intelligence any less accurate.

And the idea that Hasselbeck is defending "all women" by going after Maher is just -- she is out for herself, that's all, and guests on the show have confirmed that Hasselbeck is the only panelist on The View to get coached with right-wing talking points before the shows are taped, basically because she can't think for herself and isn't bright enough to be able to defend the views she promotes. No surprise she has recently developed a penchant for ambushing and trying to put on the spot any liberal who has ever made a joke about her, without realizing that she's the one who comes out looking worse in the end.

Radwańska ʚ Давыде́нко ʚ Melzer ʚ 錦織 ʚ Raonić
Verd is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2011, 07:06 PM   #18
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Ann Coulter is fucking disgusting and looks like a horse. I think Elizabeth Hasselbeck is mostly stupid, loves to play victim, and brainwashed and repeats Christian right-wing talking points, but I wouldn't necessarily say she's a bad person, I think she's a mostly good person who is misguided. At least unlike that horrendous Sherri Shepherd. Now that's someone who deserves all the criticism she gets.

As for Maher, what you see is what you get. This really isn't that big of a deal. He knew what he was getting into.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2011, 09:29 PM   #19
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
I don't really follow Maher closely enough to make a judgement on this, just the occasional youtube-clip (surprisingly American politics -centered comedey shows aren't that popular here in Finland ). Just remember seeing one clip where Fox really made a big deal out of nothing (not that they're any better, remember how Hillary Clinton was treated way back when she was still a candidate ?).

And yes you're right, I'm no misogynist
Slightly crossed wires, here. Maher is certainly a misogynist, but my elaboration was about Johnny Groove.
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2011, 09:34 PM   #20
country flag safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Seingeist is the real misogynist.
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #21
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
Seingeist is the real misogynist.
I've no doubt that you're as aware as I am how completely baseless this charge is.

Nice try, though!
Old 11-16-2011, 09:47 PM   #22
country flag safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've no doubt that you're as aware as I am how completely baseless this charge is.

Nice try, though!
Nice try with the denial
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #23
country flag Seingeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
Nice try with the denial
Make your case then, fool.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #24
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Slightly crossed wires, here. Maher is certainly a misogynist, but my elaboration was about Johnny Groove.
Oh, I see, I did wonder if "posting history" was figure of speech or something .

Don't really know that about Groove either, just that he seems to be a bit too much into relationships/women/sex. Kinda like Bilbo, but not in a creepy way "I've read all the books" -way that's downright scary and, honestly, a bit delusional.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #25
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

remember when he owned Brian Griffin?

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2011, 12:32 AM   #26
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Guess the ratings must have been dropping and they brought in Maher to the rescue. If your title is correct I guess then they let Hasselback play the Goldberg role for the day. Although she is a lot better looking than any of the others, so there probably is a lot of real envy there.

I won't watch the video, it probably is as real as Snooki and the Situation.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #27
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

maher was wrong about there being no god. He IS god

Youzhny, Robredo, Matosevic, Monaco, Kohlschreiber, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Dolgopolov, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Zeballos, Herbert, Tursunov, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:15 AM   #28
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh Republicans...
Old 11-17-2011, 02:34 AM   #29
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

I remember this from him:

On October 29, 2010, during a Real Time segment, Maher commented on a news story saying that the name Mohammed had become the most popular baby name in the United Kingdom. He asked, "Am I a racist to feel alarmed by that? Because I am. And it’s not because of the race, it’s because of the religion. I don’t have to apologize, do I, for not wanting the Western world to be taken over by Islam in 300 years? Sharia law is being institutionalized in England? Well, then I am right, I should be alarmed."

He is a disgrace to true liberals. He's an ethnocentric racist Zionist dirt bag that is no better than the Neo-Nazi conservatives he criticizes.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2011, 02:41 AM   #30
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
I remember this from him:

On October 29, 2010, during a Real Time segment, Maher commented on a news story saying that the name Mohammed had become the most popular baby name in the United Kingdom. He asked, "Am I a racist to feel alarmed by that? Because I am. And it’s not because of the race, it’s because of the religion. I don’t have to apologize, do I, for not wanting the Western world to be taken over by Islam in 300 years? Sharia law is being institutionalized in England? Well, then I am right, I should be alarmed."

He is a disgrace to true liberals. He's an ethnocentric racist Zionist dirt bag that is no better than the Neo-Nazi conservatives he criticizes.
I don't want the world to be taken over by Islam either. Because the brand of Islam that wants to take over is a blight on the planet. Of course, Maher was talking as an atheist, as am I. Every time Sharia Law is brought up by a Muslim cleric in a civilised country he should be shipped off somewhere, away from civilization.