Bill Maher owns Hasselbeck on The View - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #151
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bill Maher owns Hasselbeck on The View

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Interesting way of looking at things. I make a single assertion that I don't back up and suddenly I just post whatever comes into my head? I may not have provided evidence, but I did explain my assertion.

Shall I go through your posts and highlight every single assertion that isn't immediately followed by evidence?

All you had to do was ask, BH. These should get you started.
A lot of stuff there, but my computer is acting up on making links. Goinfg out to buy a Mac tomorrow. In the meantime could you just point me to the instances of ''persecution?''
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2011, 09:36 PM   #152
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bill Maher owns this bitch on The View

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
You're such a contemptible tool. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with such monument to obnoxiousness.

You already got a lengthy ban because of an outrageous remark about Spanish history in reply to a post of mine. I guess you didn't have enough.
that was last year and yes i admit it was over the top. even though there are no explicit rules against that type of comments i accepted the ban. in fact, of all received bans, i'd say it's the only true ban i truly deserved.

however, here i'm speaking facts and i have nothing to regret about what i've said
Old 11-20-2011, 09:37 PM   #153
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bill Maher owns this bitch on The View

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
that's a nice way of looking at it, if Maher and right-winged racists had it their way, there would be no Mohammed Lahyani!
That is actually total bullshit. You are confusing religion with an individual.

OK, it's bullshit until Lahyani stops a match to go pray.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #154
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default on the subject of muslim immigration and religion

since the bill maher thread got locked, it's better to keep discussing in this thread about the matter.

plus, i had a post ready to post only to find that the thread had been closed
Old 11-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #155
country flag abraxas21

Default Re: on the subject of muslim immigration and religion

anyhow, in response to BH

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
What it has to do with politics is beyond me. Religion and politics are not the same. The case I mentioned is not unique, but fortunately in Toronto it is rare.
The big mistake you make here is that the father and son are not crazies.He is a very successful businessman. And of course you also failed to realise the importance of the fact that the murder was carried out by father, wife #2 and son. Three crazies? Or three people doing what they would do in their original country and probably get away with it?
I just saw another instance today of an Afghan woman jailed for refusing to marry her rapist. But that is another story. On this one your rhetoric has failed.
the very fact that this type of stories make the press shows the uniqueness of their cases and confirm the point i make. as much as you like to cherrypick horrendous cases that right wing anti-immigration tabloids like to feed on, the truth is that most muslims like to live in peace and don't want the entire world to live under sharia law. i know your paranoid mind keeps maintaining you in constant fear but trust me, they're not after you.

Quote:
"The way the press deals with these cases is completely arbitrary and intolerant.'' What a stupid, meaningless remark. You just made it up without even thinking how silly it is. How would you expect the press to treat a quadruple family murder by the other three members of the family? The press could either report the story or ignore it. You seem to be enraged that the press reported it. So, are you suggesting the press should ignore it because it is insulting to Muslims or because to Muslims it is not a big deal and so nobody else should be interested? I think you, as usual, interpret ''free press' to mean a press that tells you what you want to hear. It does not work that way in Canada.

I see you like that little thing that looks like the World Cup. When you use it, you seem to be saying, "I do not want to read this post. It should not have been posted.''
i dont want the press to censor these stories. what i do have a problem with is how the press deals with them. like i already said, when a right wing goes on a shooting spree, he's just a lunatic but when a muslim does something similarly awful, it's because of his religion. the double standards are notorious.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:05 PM   #156
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

For those living in the U.S.: TLC has a new program called All American Muslim. The first program was last week. The second airs tonight (sunday).
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #157
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

Abraxas, ignorant people, will remain ignorant, they're simply too stubborn to change their black and white thinking.

Har-Tu is nothing but a bigot. He used that example of Sam Harris, a moron who depicts Bin Laden as some kind of universal leader and model for all Muslims of the world. Really? Some political figure whose the product of the CIA? The same CIA that installed the Taliban, Al-Qaida, and soiled its hands in creating other dangerous movements to destroy Muslim lives abroad.

I also think Har-Tu is a bit butt hurt about the influence of both the foreign Moors and Sephardic Jews in revolutionizing Spanish culture and civilization.

As for BuddyHolly, this guy is another bigot. That example of honor killing in Canada, does not represent Muslims abroad at all. If this were true, you would see every single observant Muslim participating in honor killings if this was "part of the religion". As far as I know, honor killings, happen among uneducated and unhealthy individuals. It has nothing to do with Islam.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-21-2011, 02:43 AM   #158
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
For those living in the U.S.: TLC has a new program called All American Muslim. The first program was last week. The second airs tonight (sunday).
Set in my hometown!