Asthma ADs each time I open the forum - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-16-2011, 02:09 AM   #1
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Asthma ADs each time I open the forum

Enough with those Asthma ads, blaming pets on asthma attacks. There are like millions of pollutants and they blame poor kittens and poppies for attacks?
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Asthma ADs each time I open the forum

I advise you to do some reading up on antigens, foreign (to the body) proteins or polysaccharides which indeed are a major cause of allergic reactions including asthma - unfortunately, many of which get spread by pets and plants.

Nobody 'blames' these pets and plants for that, it's just a nasty biochemical reaction that takes place in the bodies of allergic people.

Be happy you're not allergic yourself.
Being a huge cat lover, I'd love to have cats myself, but unfortunately my allergic constitution doesn't allow for that.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:27 AM   #3
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
I advise you to do some reading up on antigens, foreign (to the body) proteins or polysaccharides which indeed are a major cause of allergic reactions including asthma - unfortunately, many of which get spread by pets and plants.

Nobody 'blames' these pets and plants for that, it's just a nasty biochemical reaction that takes place in the bodies of allergic people.

Be happy you're not allergic yourself.
Being a huge cat lover, I'd love to have cats myself, but unfortunately my allergic constitution doesn't allow for that.
I am sorry I sounded against Asthmatics, I didn't mean that. It's just a known fact that Asthmatics don't own cats and pets in general, so there's no need to say it over and over again like it's the only reason for asthma attacks. At least Asthmatics can avoid pets in their homes. There are people who are forced to live beside horrible factories like Cement plants for example.
For a whole month, I keep reading keep your pets out off furniture.
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:31 AM   #4
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #5
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Poppies

Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:44 AM   #6
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I am sorry I sounded against Asthmatics, I didn't mean that. It's just a known fact that Asthmatics don't own cats and pets in general, so there's no need to say it over and over again like it's the only reason for asthma attacks. At least Asthmatics can avoid pets in their homes. There are people who are forced to live beside horrible factories like Cement plants for example.
For a whole month, I keep reading keep your pets out off furniture.
No prob, Cleo.
Unfortunately there are still a lot of families with pets who are sadly forced to get rid of their pets when a kid appears to be allergic - at times it takes quite some time to find out so I welcome any information to make people more aware of this problem. Not to forget it can be rather traumatic for a young kid to find out that the beloved pet has to leave the house because of his/her disease (or rather: allergic constitution).

Of course there are people being a lot less 'lucky' around in the world but still.

Adds are annoying anyways.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:49 AM   #7
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Wizard of Oz poppy field = drug reference

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:42 AM   #8
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

I was sneezing all last week. But once I took my poppy out of my buttonhole I was fine.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:04 PM   #9
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
No prob, Cleo.
Unfortunately there are still a lot of families with pets who are sadly forced to get rid of their pets when a kid appears to be allergic - at times it takes quite some time to find out so I welcome any information to make people more aware of this problem. Not to forget it can be rather traumatic for a young kid to find out that the beloved pet has to leave the house because of his/her disease (or rather: allergic constitution).

Of course there are people being a lot less 'lucky' around in the world but still.

Adds are annoying anyways.
I took allergy shots and kept my pets. I was determined not to give them up--two shots twice a week every week, but it was worth it!

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote