Useless and bias mods - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
country flag alter ego

alter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond repute
Default Useless and bias mods

Something most be done about these mods. I report obvious trolling and yet nothing happens, I report someone baiting me (see the site rules) and MY MESSAGE gets deleted.

Last week I reported SetSampras trolling the "Federer is now the most successfull HC player in the Open era" thread to death. The guy kept babbling about Sampras records on clay, kept posting videos of an exhho between Fed and Pete and kept bashing Federer. I reported this but nothing happened.

Today I posted a message (see picture below) in the "Yannick Noah suspects Spain's success a fraud". My message was on topic and didn't break any of the site rules, and yet it still got deleted.

Same story 2 days ago. V.H. posts a pic in the funny pictures thread showing Nadal's smile resembling that of a chimp. SDG cries like a little girl, 3 minutes later and voila! the picture gets deleted. Might I remind you that we have a thread called "Which ATP Players Look Like Certain Animals". Why was that image deleted?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg abuse.JPG (151.9 KB, 27 views)