Giving all banned posters a second chance?? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Giving all banned posters a second chance??

Yes 27 35.53%
No 49 64.47%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2011, 12:43 PM   #76
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Giving all banned posters a second chance??

I agree with Grassquet. In fact MTF should have a sister website where the banned users get an identical but unmoderated area to make their playground. An MTF asylum. They'd have to deal with bots and other forms of spam, but hey, they can have unadulterated fun ripping at each other to their hearts content. Not for the innocent..
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #77
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shambritfan View Post
I agree with Grassquet. In fact MTF should have a sister website where the banned users get an identical but unmoderated area to make their playground. An MTF asylum. They'd have to deal with bots and other forms of spam, but hey, they can have unadulterated fun ripping at each other to their hearts content. Not for the innocent..
not even bots would be able to handle those ****s.
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:02 PM   #78
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Big John was such a shit starter. A big talker who never backed his shit up. He makes the stereotypes of gay men seem true, that we're all catty and overdramatic. Glad he's gone. He clearly has some personal issues he needs to address, since he can't handle some jibes on a tennis forum.
That coming from a caricature...

You are pretty much a gay World Life.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:09 PM   #79
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maya~ View Post
That's your BigJohn in a nut shell. It's not the first time he appeared unstable. I always seen him as such. He likes to go around and bully, but has hard time handling it when the tables turn around. He can dish it out but can't take it. He had a little fun in the ACC thread naming clowns until he was exposed as a clown himself, and he had a total meltdown. (which didn't come as a surprise to me)
I don't think that CD is innocent, he can be nasty himself. But he doesn't exist on this board for that purpose.
And you know me from?..

I am not allowed to answer one of your "point", about a so-called meltdown, but you obviously missed the point. Judging from your posts in this thread, it would appear to be a business as usual in your case.

About the ban, it was in fact a very needed venting session against the douchiest of poster around here. Some truths needed to be heard.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:18 PM   #80
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

And to be on topic:

Last edited by BigJohn : 11-18-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:51 PM   #81
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shambritfan View Post
I would pay money to see that! And I don't know what the big deal is here because posters are given a second chance sometimes more than a 2nd chance. I like a lot of posters on MTF including BigJohn, but I don't always agree with them.

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:57 PM   #82
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

this place isnt the same without some of the "legends"
Old 07-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #83
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
even god gives 2nd chances.

i think i like cleo`s idea. why the hell not.

give them a chance to reform and become more responsible and thoughtful posters right before the rest of us.

i realize that some will throw away their 2nd chances again but still some will try to maximize their 2nd chance.

give them a 2nd chance with conditions.
This really came back to haunt him. Poor guy.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #84
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea. I would finally be able to relief my soul then
Old 07-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #85
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

yes.

im all for second chance (even if some got more then that)
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:58 AM   #86
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
This really came back to haunt him. Poor guy.
he loved to give second chance to other posters, he even welcomed the return of his "enemy" Glenn M

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:31 AM   #87
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
he loved to give second chance to other posters, he even welcomed the return of his "enemy" Glenn M
Lol, but those are not "second chances" those would be more like "100th chance." If Clay Boy was given "another chance" it wouldn't be a second chance, lol. Are all those infractions/warnings/tempbans not considered chances?
Old 07-31-2012, 03:14 AM   #88
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

its hard to make a 100% clear judgement as to which words belong to an insult/inappropriate thing to say. I once saw a poster called him "clay deaf" which was quite offensive to me but that person was not given a punishment.

anyway he had already long gone but you are still showing great interest about him, even more than his friends so I am starting to worry that you gonna be feeling very lonely without your no.1 poster.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:49 AM   #89
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post

give them a chance to reform and become more responsible and thoughtful posters right before the rest of us.

It's cute how he included himself in the responsible and thoughtful posters.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:51 PM   #90
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
its hard to make a 100% clear judgement as to which words belong to an insult/inappropriate thing to say. I once saw a poster called him "clay deaf" which was quite offensive to me but that person was not given a punishment.

anyway he had already long gone but you are still showing great interest about him, even more than his friends so I am starting to worry that you gonna be feeling very lonely without your no.1 poster.
Yes "Clay Deaf" is so insulting

Regardless, whatever you say mimi, if that is what you want to think to make your life happy, sure. Just because I responded to your silly post must mean I'm showing great interesting in Ms. Clay Girl.