A new carreer for Marko : Coach ?????? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-28-2011, 10:50 PM   #16
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A new carreer for Marko ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Yup, but Janko used to be world #1 or #2 junior, can't remember now, Marko wasn't top junior even in Serbia, let alone the world.

From his website: http://jtipsarevic.com

Juniors

He won the 2001 Australian Open title in boys’ singles; reached quarterfinals at the French Open and finished as No. 2 in the world junior rankings in 2001.

He always had the talent and the hunger... he just lacked focus in the past

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com

Last edited by SatineSalvatore : 11-28-2011 at 11:02 PM.
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2011, 04:53 AM   #17
country flag Marc23

Marc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond repute

He may finished as number 2 but was number 1 junior during the year.He and Baghdatis were battling for that spot.

As far as I know Marko was under 16 champion of Serbia,or I mixed up something?
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:00 AM   #18
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Dunno, probably, not easy to find news about Marko, when I try to Google him mostly I get "Marko found Pierre" headlines
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #19

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He may finished as number 2 but was number 1 junior during the year.He and Baghdatis were battling for that spot.

Same here! Tried on google and nothing! Just Pierre & Marko

My point is, both Djokovic brothers, besides the 'weight of their lastname', have all the resources to become pros if they really want to... they just don't have the need, they can be whatever they want, when they want, no pressures... so I guess that is why, at least I, don't see either of them turning pro's... but hey, I could be wrong, who knows, they're both very young

Tyrion Lannister

Old 11-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #20
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatineSalvatore View Post

My point is, both Djokovic brothers, besides the 'weight of their lastname', have all the resources to become pros if they really want to... they just don't have the need, they can be whatever they want, when they want, no pressures... so I guess that is why, at least I, don't see either of them turning pro's... but hey, I could be wrong, who knows, they're both very young
I doubt he would be even trying this much, if his older brother weren't rich and famous tennis player. As I understood, unless you are at least around 200~300th place you won't even cover the basic costs of traveling and playing at the tournaments.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #21
country flag Amor fati

Amor fati has a reputation beyond reputeAmor fati has a reputation beyond reputeAmor fati has a reputation beyond reputeAmor fati has a reputation beyond reputeAmor fati has a reputation beyond reputeAmor fati has a reputation beyond reputeAmor fati has a reputation beyond reputeAmor fati has a reputation beyond reputeAmor fati has a reputation beyond reputeAmor fati has a reputation beyond reputeAmor fati has a reputation beyond repute

Janko was amazing junior. He won Australian open! So this breakthrough is long long long time coming
Amor fati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:12 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amor fati View Post
Janko was amazing junior. He won Australian open! So this breakthrough is long long long time coming
I know! his career has had so many ups & downs that just seeing where he is now... it's so well deserved! and I get all...

Tyrion Lannister

Last edited by SatineSalvatore : 12-05-2011 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:34 PM   #23
country flag Marc23

Marc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am sure he was Serbia's champion under 16 because at time Krajinovic,who is the same age,was living and training in US,so people in tennis circles were commenting that he became champion just because Krajinovic did not participate...

Just like I am sure that Tipsarevic was number 1 junior some time after he won junior Australian Open...He may not finished the year as number 1 junior,but he and Baghdatis were fighting for that spot that whole year!

P.S.Marko moved to the second round of 10.000 futures in Antalya,just in case someone is interested

Last edited by Marc23 : 12-06-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:50 PM   #24

Quote:
I am sure he was Serbia's champion under 16 because at time Krajinovic,who is the same age,was living and training in US,so people in tennis circles were commenting that he became champion just because Krajinovic did not participate...

Just like I am sure that Tipsarevic was number 1 junior some time after he won junior Australian Open...He may not finished the year as number 1 junior,but he and Baghdatis were fighting for that spot that whole year!
O_o well Idk, Nole's brothers are a question mark for me, because as I said, there's very little info on their tennis activity... so I can't be certain, and with Janko I'm basing myself on what's on his official website, he was indeed an outstanding Junior, so his current ranking it's no fluke, it's something that was bound to happen at some point, and well deserved I'm glad that things are paying off for him now

Tyrion Lannister

Old 12-06-2011, 05:52 PM   #25
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute

Another week in Turkiye for Marko to play F34

Q1 9 Marko DJOKOVIC d Lois BAUDY (1993 FRA unr) 6/2 3/6 6/3
Q2 9 Marko DJOKOVIC d Predrag MARJANOVIC (1994 SRB unr) 6/0 6/0
Q3 9 Marko DJOKOVIC d Catalin MARASIN (1991 RUM 1745) 6/1 6/1

R32 Marko DJOKOVIC d Andrei GORBAN (1983 MDA 760) 7/6(3) 1/6 4/2 retirement

Next up R16 plays winner of 8 Aldin SETKIC (1987 BIH 528) vs Marvin NETUSCHIL (1991 GER 694)

The Dog, Mani, Almagro, Brown, Kyrgios, Klizan, Deliciano, Coric : GOAT slayers
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:42 AM   #26

where do you get that info from? when I google marko all I get is pics of him and pierre

Tyrion Lannister

Old 12-07-2011, 02:25 AM   #27
country flag Marc23

Quote:
where do you get that info from? when I google marko all I get is pics of him and pierre
Remember from few years ago when he still didn't start to play pro tournaments and was junior!I believe that Serbia's under 16 championships was held in Pancevo,if that helps...
Old 12-07-2011, 02:28 AM   #28
country flag Marc23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
Next up R16 plays winner of 8 Aldin SETKIC (1987 BIH 528) vs Marvin NETUSCHIL (1991 GER 694)
So,Marko's run will end in the second round?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #29
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So,Marko's run will end in the second round?
Well sorry to disappoint you....

Scores are live on Germania Sports as I won't post as soon as play resumes !

Marko defeated Aldin 6/7(3) 6/0 6/1

Looks like a Nole vs Nadal score

Next up QF vs 2 Boy WESTERHOF (1985 NED 340)

The Dog, Mani, Almagro, Brown, Kyrgios, Klizan, Deliciano, Coric : GOAT slayers
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:02 PM   #30
country flag Marc23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
Well sorry to disappoint you....
You did not disappoint me...I am happy for Marko.I based my conclusion on their previous match which was won by Aldin 6:1 6:0 or something like that...