A new carreer for Marko : Coach ?????? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute
Default A new carreer for Marko : Coach ??????

I had in mind Mare was to stop playing and keep on studying in the States.

Hopefully, looks like he had changed his mind :

N°1E

Please buy Nadal some hair gel so that he can stop buttpicking to comb his hair.

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 11-09-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #2

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A new carreer for Marko ????

ANTALYA (Turkiye F31)

Q1 d P. Mick (SVK 1993 unr)6/3 6/1
Q2 d 3 V. ALEKSEENKO (UKR 1983 794) 6/3 6/2
Q3 d N. Haessig (CAN 1992 unr) 6/7(4) 6/4 7/6(5)

R32 M. Chettar (FRA 1992 872)

M. DJOKOVIC (1991) unranked best ranking : 628 (8/11/2010)

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 11-08-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Well, he's almost 21 and playing futures qualies... maybe he should stick to studying
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:19 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Well, he's almost 21 and playing futures qualies... maybe he should stick to studying
Having played 4 tournaments this year, guess his ranking doesn't mean anything .

R32 d M. Chettar (FRA 1992 872) 6/3 6/4

Next : R16 4 Y. REUTER (BEL 1991 476)

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 11-10-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:37 PM   #5

R16 d 4 Y. REUTER (BEL 1991 476) 2/6 6/3 3/0 ret.

Next : QF G. Von Massow (GER 1990 1180)

BTW, drug, don't worry about Marko's future... He's got enough family money now to get a elite life.

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 11-10-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #6

QF d G. Von Massow (GER 1990 1180) 6/3 6/3

Next : SF 1 S. SEIFERT (GER 1985 330)

N°1E

Please buy Nadal some hair gel so that he can stop buttpicking to comb his hair.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:58 PM   #7
country flag Marc23

Marc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond repute

He lost 2 and 5 to Seifert who was number 1 seed.He played only 4 tournaments this year because he broke his arm in the middle of the year...I guess he could be a top 500 player and further if he has some luck!
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #8
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

IMO, even if both of his brothers have the talent, they don't seem to have the hunger/motivation/love that Nole had back in the day, hell, back when he was just 4 years old, same love he has up to this day. They are kids who have all the resources (and more), the practice tennis and become pro's, but, being who they are, they also have a bunch of money and other distractions that seem to attract them more, I'm not saying they don't like tennis, or that they're not talented like his famous brother... Is just that I really don't see either of them turning pro's, making some noise, just like Nole, Janko, and Vik have... they don't have the need for that, or the motivation, they are growing up with things handed to them, so, for them tennis seems to be 'a given'. I hope I'm wrong, but, I mean, wasn't Nole at 20 a pro already? those are my conclusions, I hope they can prove wrong sometime in the future, but I doubt it.

As long as Nole is the brand and the money maker in the family, they can be as laid back as they want.

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #9
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Nole at 20 was winning masters and playing USO finals I agree with the rest though, they already have everything, so it doesn't seem like they are serious about tennis.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 11-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #10
country flag Marc23

Marc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond repute

For them pro-tennis could be a hobby
Old 11-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Nole at 20 was winning masters and playing USO finals I agree with the rest though, they already have everything, so it doesn't seem like they are serious about tennis.
That's exactly what I'm talking about, at their age, Nole was getting serious and making a name for himself in the professional tennis world...

They don't feel the pressure or the need to be at the top, they don't need that, they have everything and even can choose any other career they want.

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:54 PM   #12
country flag Marc23

Finland challenger 1st round:

MARKO DJOKOVIC (WC) - LUKAS LACKO (SVK)

Sorry to say this,but a wasted wc...Marko could have played in some futures and maybe gain some more points...
Old 11-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #13
country flag Marc23

Lost 6:4 6:2
Old 11-28-2011, 04:42 PM   #14

Well, I am not sure (even if Marko has to get experience at higher level)that flying to Helsinki and then back to Antalya is good for his fitness....

Nevertheless he is out of qualies this week :

Q1 12 Marko DJOKOVIC d Cem ILKEL (1995 TUR unr) 6/1 3/6 6/0
Q2 12 Marko DJOKOVIC d Georges TSIVADZE (1993 GEO 1239) 6/1 6/2
Q3 12 Marko DJOKOVIC d Arkadiusz KOCYLA (1993 POL 1457) 1/6 6/1 6/4

Next up R32 1 Ludovic WALTER (1983 FRA 332) Marko DJOKOVIC (1991 SRB 1033)

EDITED : WALTER d DJOKOVIC 6/3 6/1

BTW Probably Marko has not the same talent like Nole and not the same urge when Djokovics have borrowed money to all their friends and banks to pay coaches and camps and were out of money.

Now Marko will be a rich man all his life anyhow and he can take his time improving.

Incidentally, as some mentionned Janko, just a reminder :

at 20 he was around 150 and glued in challengers... at 27 he broke top 10....

Some are early birds (like Nole) some not.... and we could also have Marko in top 100 one day...

N°1E

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 12-06-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:03 PM   #15
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghan View Post
Incidentally, as some mentionned Janko, just a reminder :

at 20 he was around 150 and glued in challengers... at 27 he broke top 10....

Some are early birds (like Nole) some not.... and we could also have Marko in top 100 one day...
Yup, but Janko used to be world #1 or #2 junior, can't remember now, Marko wasn't top junior even in Serbia, let alone the world.