US freezes UNESCO funds for recognizing Palestine - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #31
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US freezes UNESCO funds for recognizing Palestine

Ardent antisemites are best left unread.

Maybe a little Freudian slip there.
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2011, 03:52 PM   #32
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peribsen View Post
What on earth has this to do with the issue at hand? Or are you implying a whole nation is terrorist?

Everything to do with the issue at hand. The ''nation'' elected a terrorist-favouring leadership.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:52 PM   #33
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

or, is it just mean sarcasm?

i wasn't able to sleep at all last night, and when i haven't slept during the night no good can come to me the day
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #34
country flag peribsen

peribsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
you lost me there.

is she an anti-semite? or, she's just a non-zionist?
Sarcasm

Anyway, for Buddyholly anyone dearing to digress from the official position of the Israeli government is an ardent antisemite, so poor Mrs. Dayan must qualify as one.
peribsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #35
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
wtf
yep my bet is that in return for dark money they learned how to bend over for uncle sam from big bro australia, the redneck of the south...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:57 AM   #36
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Everything to do with the issue at hand. The ''nation'' elected a terrorist-favouring leadership.
nevermind the fact that the palestinian nation is much bigger than the people who live as prisoners of a concentration camp in gaza, it's baffling how ready you are to imply that hamas is terrorist while the israeli regime is merely defending itself.

between hamas terrorism and the IDF terrorism, I'll have my chances with hamas anyday.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:02 AM   #37
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

a bit late but still worth mentioning.

Quote:
Israel to build 3,000 settler homes after UN vote The Palestinians have said settlement building must cease before peace talks

Israel has authorised the construction of 3,000 more housing units in occupied East Jerusalem and the West Bank, according to Israeli officials.

It is also speeding up the processing of 1,000 planning permissions.

The decision comes a day after a vote at the UN General Assembly upgraded the Palestinians' status at the UN to that of non-member observer state.

The US said the expansion plan was counterproductive and would make it harder to resume peace talks.

"We reiterate our longstanding opposition to settlements and East Jerusalem construction and announcements," White House spokesman Tommy Vietor said.

Earlier Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called for an end to settlement building and a return to peace talks.

An Israeli official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said some of the new units would be built between Jerusalem and the settlement of Maaleh Adumim.

Plans to build settlements in the area, known as E1, are strongly opposed by Palestinians, who say the development will cut the West Bank in two, preventing the creation of a contiguous Palestinian state.

Keep reading here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20552391
It's clear to see that Israel isn't interested at all in peace or the development of a two-state solution. As a rogue stealing nation, it just wants more land. The Palestinians are just an inconvenience for them.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #38
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
nevermind the fact that the palestinian nation is much bigger than the people who live as prisoners of a concentration camp in gaza, it's baffling how ready you are to imply that hamas is terrorist while the israeli regime is merely defending itself.

between hamas terrorism and the IDF terrorism, I'll have my chances with hamas anyday.
Hamas has rejoiced over 9/11. What is baffling about not recognizing people who would dance in the streets if they killed me - or you? The Stockholm syndrome is clearly alive and well.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:23 AM   #39
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post

It's clear to see that Israel isn't interested at all in peace or the development of a two-state solution. .
How can there be a two-state solution if Hamas does not recognise Israel? What two states does Hamas have in mind?

Maybe it is time for Hamas to recognise that the West Bank was lost in a war. Israel was playing for keeps.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:01 AM   #40
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

This conflict has been around forever.

All of it is over RELIGION and LAND. Utter BS. If you ask me. It boils down to people's "Honor". There is 0 understanding or humility, between either nations.

Peace negotiations need to happen ASAP. Aka Israel/Palestine need to convene in an Improved Camp David Accords. (Do your research if you don't know what this is.) So many mistakes were made in the first meeting. The next peace accords need to be better planned and both sides need to be forced to a decision.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote