Valencia 2011: Juanqui's tournament! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2011, 12:34 AM   #31
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Valencia 2011: Juanqui's tournament!

Congratulations, Juanqui! Juanqui and Ferru both won their first matches in Valencia! Vamos! I would be excited to see a final between the two friends and fellow Valencians. Juan Carlos, you're doing so well!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2011, 02:32 AM   #32
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

The stupid Tennis Channel said Juanqui had lost! I was sad. Then I came here and saw that he had won. I was excited. Vamos, my sweet Valencian!
Old 11-02-2011, 09:26 PM   #33
country flag carlos pera

carlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Yesterday i was soooooo happy with the victory of JC against Kunitsyn .... Finally JC won a match here at Valencia after many years . He started the match very very nervous and once i reached home i discovered why :O (According to a spanish tv , he started very bad because just before the match he started to feel lots of pressure on him due to playing in his tournament and in front of the spanish fans that came to Valencia (also his family) and he felt very bad . To cheer his confidence up , he drunked three coffes and then he became very very nervous and they said that at the start of the match he couldn´t even control himself when playing . That explains why he asked for the doctors help in the start of the match .

The best moments where when he recover from the 0-3 and also at the end of the match , he played so aggresive there ... Also the crowd was incredible , always cheering him point after point when he was playing so bad at the start and at the end everyone was clapping together and enjoying lots with his play . It felt for me like if it was a Davis cup match , everyone really cheering up a player . So far , the match in which the people there has morely enjoyed , more because of the tense atmosphere throughout the match .

In conclusion , a match to remember for me , i really enjoyed that match and i´m sure that JC felt the best man in the world once he won the match . He outcomed a very difficult situation and really felt gorgous when everyone stood up clapping and cheering him up .

We love you JC !

JCFerrero´s Fan Site !!

Ferrero´s Tard # 26
carlos pera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #34
country flag Edda

Aw, poor Juanqui! Glad to hear he recovered from his nerves and won the match! I know why I love him so much! He is a courageous man and a great player.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:02 AM   #35
country flag Edda

Great that you got to see him win, Carlos! I would have been so nervous for him. Poor Juanqui!
Old 11-03-2011, 04:18 AM   #36
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update Carlos. The fact that he felt enormous pressure before playing in his own tournament just goes to show that he's human. Understandable this pressure.

You're very lucky to have seen him play in Valencia.
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:43 AM   #37
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the report, Carlos!
Very happy for JC and also for you!
Yeah, after the victory in 2003, this tournament somehow became a boogeyman event for him. I'm so glad he finally broke the jinx. He looked sooooooooo happy after he won!
Hope he can now relax and get ready for Bogo.

Today's schedule:

AGORA start 1:00 pm
S Querrey (USA) vs [2] J Tsonga (FRA)
M Granollers (ESP) vs M Cilic (CRO)
J Ferrero (ESP) vs A Bogomolov Jr. (USA)
Not Before 8:00 PM
[6] J del Potro (ARG) vs K Anderson (RSA)
[WC] D Gimeno-Traver (ESP) / P Riba (ESP) vs E Butorac (USA) / J Rojer (AHO)

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #38
country flag carlos pera

carlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday JC played a mini tennis match with Feliciano Lopez and with two football players of the Valencia football club in a Joma event .

Here you have a video http://valenciacf.lasprovincias.es/n...-20111103.html

JCFerrero´s Fan Site !!

Ferrero´s Tard # 26
carlos pera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #39
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute

JC leads Bogomolov Jr. 7-6(3) 2-1*

There have been many breaks of serve for both, 4 each, and already one each in the second set.
I think JC's playing extremely well.

Now Bogo is receiving medical time out for his hip/back.

David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
#3 Ferrero Tard
Old 11-03-2011, 05:46 PM   #40
country flag *bunny*

That was a very long medical time out!

#3 Ferrero Tard
Old 11-03-2011, 05:56 PM   #41
country flag *bunny*

Broken. 2-3*

#3 Ferrero Tard
Old 11-03-2011, 06:12 PM   #42
country flag *bunny*

Multiple break chances come and go. Bogo holds. *2-4

#3 Ferrero Tard
Old 11-03-2011, 06:15 PM   #43
country flag *bunny*

Easy hold. 3-4*

And shirt change time!

#3 Ferrero Tard
Old 11-03-2011, 06:28 PM   #44
country flag *bunny*

7-6(3) 4-6

Maybe JC wants it too much his efforts go over board at times...esp on BPs. He was 1/9 on BP conversion, while Bogo was 2/5.

#3 Ferrero Tard
Old 11-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #45
country flag *bunny*

JC holds from deuce and complaints against the ump over a line call.
1-0`

#3 Ferrero Tard