Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2011, 01:09 AM   #76
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Shiaben: I would also advise you to look a bit more into the events of early 1992 (if you are interested of course). The first acts of violence were not by Serbs, but by Muslims and Croats against Serbs.

March 1, there was the assassination of the Serb wedding guest in Sarajevo.

March 26, there was the massacre in Sijekovac (around Bosanski Brod), in which dozens (the number is very hard to get precisely because it is so sensitive) of Serb civilians and POWs were murdered by Croat-Muslim units crossing over from Croatia.

Only on March 31-April 1 did the Serbs begin organized violence at Bijeljina, and even in that case the violence was provoked by a Muslim on a horse trying to throw a bomb into a cafe (his name was Alija Gusalic).

You can bet Djokovic's mom just screamed "Another king is dead" right about now - in the remotest corner - of her bathroom - followed by "The other one is buried." (from tennisplanet.me, following Madrid 2011 Djokovic d. Nadal 7-5 6-4)
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2011, 02:45 AM   #77
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
I think you should first read his 1989 speech in Kosovo Polje. http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bip/doc...ovo_polje.html

Then read what the Western media says about his 1989 speech.

It's like night and day.

What you think you know about that region is nothing but a mishmash of lies, distortions, half-truths, and some truth.

Don't get me wrong: there were people and politicians on all sides in those conflicts (of course Serbs among them) who espoused disgusting ideologies, but Milosevic was not one of them.
I don't know anything about Yugoslavia, but the western media always lie and omit information. They are more than just incompetent.
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #78
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
the western media always lie and omit information. They are more than just incompetent.
fixed

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #79
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Well.. after all these years, the serbians still support a war criminal and mass murderer in Mladic.. they fucking hid him and protected him for years! The only reason they gave him up now was because of their wish to join the EU. It's the same about gays.. the only reason they got that discrimination law was because EU demanded they protected their minorities if they wanted to join, obviously they hadn't done a good job in the past with that. Gays are still killed in Serbia today.. I read that 60 % of serbs condone homosexuality, and 1/3 thinks it's ok to interrupt LGBT events using violence.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #80
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
Well.. after all these years, the serbians still support a war criminal and mass murderer in Mladic.. they fucking hid him and protected him for years! The only reason they gave him up now was because of their wish to join the EU. It's the same about gays.. the only reason they got that discrimination law was because EU demanded they protected their minorities if they wanted to join, obviously they hadn't done a good job in the past with that. Gays are still killed in Serbia today.. I read that 60 % of serbs condone homosexuality, and 1/3 thinks it's ok to interrupt LGBT events using violence.
condemn?
And support for joining the EU is bellow 50% in Serbia.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #81
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shut your yap.... most of people here couldn't care less about Mladic, and nobody is "still killing gays".
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #82
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Shut your yap.... most of people here couldn't care less about Mladic, and nobody is "still killing gays".
bullshit
Old 11-03-2011, 11:42 AM   #83
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How old are you? 12?

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #84
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
bullshit
It's the truth, not my problem if you can't handle it Djokovic's Wimbledon celebration in Belgrade attracted 10x more people than any of the Mladic support rallies. And tennis is not even the most popular sport here
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 11-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #85
country flag vucina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
It's the truth, not my problem if you can't handle it Djokovic's Wimbledon celebration in Belgrade attracted 10x more people than any of the Mladic support rallies. And tennis is not even the most popular sport here
What does one have to do with the other? I support Mladic and I wasn't at the rally. Waste of time that was.
Every poll says Mladic is a hero for Serbs.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #86
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, most of them aren't dupes who can't put two and two together (like you). Western war criminals and their Balkan (and North African and Middle Eastern) war criminal pets roam free, giving talks, signing book deals, etc. And then any politician or general who fought on the Serb side is a war criminal?

Please...let's set aside Mladic. The ICTY NATO court has indicted every key Serb politician and military personnel from the 1990s. Their only evidence in most cases is "he should have known" or "he had command responsibility," by which argument Tony Blair is a war criminal for every case in which a random British soldier abused or killed an Iraqi, and not only Tony Blair, but every single British politician in his government and the entire leadership of the British army.

Regardless of Mladic's real (very possibly) or supposed war criminality, he was key to the Bosnian Serbs defending themselves from a combined neo-fascist Islamist assault by Bosnian Muslim and Croat forces working in tandem with the Croatian army.

And Mladic was not hidden by "them" (i.e. the Serbian people). He was hidden by his family in Serbia and his friends in the army.

And what do gays have to do with Milosevic?

Serbian society is never going to be accepting of homosexuality because people there are stubborn and resist cultural and social brainwashing by the media, unlike the state of affairs in the West.

And I agree that all those moves by Tadic were for political gain. Most of the Serbian people were not in favor of gay parades and do support Mladic. And most of them (today, at least, if not several years ago) DO NOT want to join the EU, which is collapsing as we speak anyway.

You can bet Djokovic's mom just screamed "Another king is dead" right about now - in the remotest corner - of her bathroom - followed by "The other one is buried." (from tennisplanet.me, following Madrid 2011 Djokovic d. Nadal 7-5 6-4)
Old 11-03-2011, 01:52 PM   #87
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

fortunately in Greece tolerance toward homosexuality has been increasing with time.

and, there aren't any Europeans more resistant to brainwashing by the media than Greeks.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #88
country flag Aloimeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
fortunately in Greece tolerance toward homosexuality has been increasing with time.

and, there aren't any Europeans more resistant to brainwashing by the media than Greeks.
I said "state of affairs in the West" of which Greece is only a part in the tangential, political, sense. I'm talking about the idiots in the British Isles, Scandinavia, France, Benelux, etc. who think that because it's printed in the Guardian, Le Monde, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, or some other rag, it must be true and swallowed whole as such.

Doesn't surprise me that Greeks would be resistant to media brainwashing, either.

With Papandreou's bombshell I'll be interested in seeing what direction Greece takes.

Old 11-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #89
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
What does one have to do with the other? I support Mladic and I wasn't at the rally. Waste of time that was.
Every poll says Mladic is a hero for Serbs.
Sure, he's a hero, but then again there was also Manchester vs Sunderland, and after that Big Brother I guess, people obviously picked their priorities.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:29 PM   #90
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
With Papandreou's bombshell I'll be interested in seeing what direction Greece takes.
if you're really interested in "going Greek", here's Kathimerini. it's a center-right newspaper, yet the best Greek newspaper.

yes, i'm a leftist, but not left-wing biased.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote