Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic? - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #196
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
Lol clown ignoring the facts. Present day Serbs are more native Balkan tribes in first place http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race and rest (Thracians,Dacians) with minor admixture of slavic genes. I am 190cm tall Serb and I dont know if any of them looks like a Ottoman or whatever that means.
my comment was mostly rooted in the dismissive (not to say racist) way in which that poster talked about Turks and the extremely defensive way in which most of you try to make it appear that there's no turkish blood running through your balkan veins. (impossible for me to believe that after centuries of ottoman domination there is no racial influence among present-day serbs btw. you guys need to wake up and realize who you are first).

all in all, this nationalistic spirit seems rather shocking. get rid of it.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #197
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Blood cells have no nationality, it's all bs anyway.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #198
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
my comment was mostly rooted in the dismissive (not to say racist) way in which that poster talked about Turks and the extremely defensive way in which most of you try to make it appear that there's no turkish blood running through your balkan veins. (impossible for me to believe that after centuries of ottoman domination there is no racial influence among present-day serbs btw. you guys need to wake up and realize who you are first).

Im not saying that , there are probably some cases, but not as much as you might think because Turkish population in Balkan was never big and most of Turkish law enforcers and soldiers were Serbs who switched to Islam especially in Bosnia, which had almost zero Turk inhabitants. Population of Turks was a higher in Serbia and they lived mostly in major cities. The fact is that people of Balkans are so mixed up and if there is some turkish blood it is very minor when compared to others especially Dinarids.
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #199
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

As far as genetic background is concerned, there is one golden rule that applies in the Balkans (and Anatolia): everybody has f***ed everybody else. There are no ´pure´ genes there, any assertion to the contrary is merely a futile attempt to put the own ´race´ in a better light. And yes, blood cells and genes do not have nationality anyway.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:27 PM   #200
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
As far as genetic background is concerned, there is one golden rule that applies in the Balkans (and Anatolia): everybody has f***ed everybody else. There are no ´pure´ genes there, any assertion to the contrary is merely a futile attempt to put the own ´race´ in a better light. And yes, blood cells and genes do not have nationality anyway.
And a major part of the world too.
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #201
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

True. It´s just that the major overland route between Europe and the Middle East goes through the Balkans, which has seen countless peoples pass over the ages, meaning Balkanites are even more mixed than others (it explains our all-around sexiness )
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #202
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pedro de Valdivia says hi.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #203
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
And a major part of the world too.
Nothing wrong with mixing. I think there's nothing more creepy, than a small and closed community where everybody seems to be a cousin with everybody else.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:59 PM   #204
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No, of course there's some admixture, but I hope you don't take the fact that Serbs have dark hair and eyes as evidence of Turkish ancestry. They looked like that in medieval times, too, so it's obvious that they've looked like that since settling in the area. The Ottoman conquest of the Balkans did not involve a huge influx of Turkish settlers. Most of the administration were Janissaries, who were local converts to Islam. Most of the settled Muslims in towns and villages were local converts. Case examples: Bosnian Muslims and Cretan Turks, both of whom still speak their ancestors' language, even though they identified with the Turks through their religion.

And while we're at it, I think Turks look a lot more like Greeks, Armenians, Bulgarians, Serbs, etc. than like their Asian ancestors. The original Turks looked like this:

And other than Jelena Jankovic, I haven't seen too many Asian-looking Serbs.

Or are you someone who holds to the Fallmerayer hypothesis?

You can bet Djokovic's mom just screamed "Another king is dead" right about now - in the remotest corner - of her bathroom - followed by "The other one is buried." (from tennisplanet.me, following Madrid 2011 Djokovic d. Nadal 7-5 6-4)
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #205
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute

generally, Serbian men and women are tall and handsome

See it for yourself: Visit Serbia before Serbia visits you
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:53 AM   #206
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post
generally, Serbian men and women are tall and handsome

See it for yourself: Visit Serbia before Serbia visits you

i salute you.

great week on mtf: dancing gorillas, picasso novak, and now this.

add to tall and handsome, the funniest people on planet earth
Old 01-29-2013, 09:05 AM   #207
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute

You forgot about one thing, Muslim Dominance in Srbija was not a "Big Party".

There was a religion gap that prevent people to mix.

Slavian that decided to switch to Muslim religion were in Bosnia and stayed muslim afterwards and are called Bosniak now.

They used to get the power (nobilitary) over Srbs from Turkish people.

Muslim religion and Orthodox religion are not kind to allow marriage with people from other religion.

There were probably children out of marriage (rapes, or sex affairs) but I'm not sure srbian women keep ther babies if they looked too turkish.

Knowing the srbian spirit, I'm not sure that a srbian women, keeping a baby from a mixed "union" at that time, would have had a very long happy life on earth.

You can call that "barbarian" but it was a war.

From the place where I live now, I heard stories about WWII and what happens to women that slept with germans and that was not really nice despite it was centuries after.

But I guess I am loosing my time and brain, because you are just trying to get us srbs angry.

Anyway, despite all your mooves,

Novak is World number 1 and won AO again despite tennis was hardly known in Srbija when he was a youngster.

Now Srbija has tennis schools and there is a bunch of young srbian players coming (Jorovic, Milojevic, Krstin, Kecman...).

The Dog, Mani, Almagro, Brown, Kyrgios, Klizan, Deliciano, Coric : GOAT slayers

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 01-29-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:21 AM   #208

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
What is your point of view after all this years?

Tito with all his flaws was still able to keep the union and the constitution in 74 gave people many rights.

Milosovic believed in the Serbian identity only and wasn't able to understand minorities rights, wars erupted, thousands died and union dissolved. He had many supporters between Serbs.

Do you think things should have been done differently? Do you regret what happened, or you still think he is a good leader? Or do you think the union was going to dissolve any way after death of Tito?

Please reply.
Girl, why are you speaking about something you don't know.

Just investigate about what happened and how the war began.

Then we can talk again about those issues.

Curiously, there were 4 millions srbs from Bosna or Hrvatska that were compelled to leave Jugoslavija to Western Europe, Australija or SAD.

And you are talking about "understanding minorities rights" from Milosevic ? Do u really think it was a one way problem ?

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 01-29-2013 at 09:26 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #209

Last and not least, I will tell you a little story to make you understand wat is srbian mood right now.

Just imagine a big school yard where there is a bunch of children playing.

Some children are battling and yelling. Adults came to figure out what happened.
Each child told his own story about the fight and adults choosed one story from all to be the truth.

One of the children got very frustrated because, despite he knew none of the stories (even his) was the truth, he felt like being charged from all the sin in this fight.

A few weeks after this child was stolen one of his toys and adults came back, struck him, and said : "we know you are Evil, so if you asked about this toy once again, you would not be allowed anymore in the school yard."

Then I guess you can understand this child's mood.
Maybe you can say it is all in his brain, but it is his mood right now.

Now replace :
Children by Hrvatska, Slovenija, Srbija, Bosna or FYROM.
Adults by SAD and EU
Struck by 78 days bombing from NATO
Toy by Kosovo

Old 01-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #210
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

Worst analogy ever.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote