Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic? - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2013, 04:46 AM   #181
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Ah, here's one of those who dislike Milosevic because he was too soft. Luckily that train has left the station long time ago. And your "huge majority" is just a small herd of dinosaurs these days.
Have you made your ethnic roots known yet? It would help me answer you in a better way. Be honest now. Please don't say swedish because you seem privy to a lot of the happenings of things which are obscure to those who are not directly connected to the Balkans.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 04:55 AM   #182
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
but in all seriousness, the civil war in former yugoslavia couldn't have been really that bad. i mean, both djokovic and tipsarevic's parents survived and were able to raise 2 of the best human beings in all of mankind.
A large part of our psyche is the direct result of the ottoman turk's belittling of our culture and trying to force islam on us for 500 years. Those were the days of hell on earth until we chased you out. Think twice before wrapping a beach towel around your head and patronizing us on an internet forum.

argument.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:16 AM   #183
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
To all my Serbian brethren "defending" Serbia from USA, Canada, Australia, Germany... stop being hypocrites and come back home before it's too late.
It's very possible that my father felt a lot less comfortable living under tito and his communists than your father/grandfather and was one of the patriotic diaspora like our royal head Karađorđević. You sound like a loose canon and a goon with very little sense. You're probably just a teenager who listens to too much american gangsta hip hop. So much for the world's biggest serb.

argument.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:22 AM   #184
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Have you made your ethnic roots known yet? It would help me answer you in a better way. Be honest now. Please don't say swedish because you seem privy to a lot of the happenings of things which are obscure to those who are not directly connected to the Balkans.
Ethnic roots? I'm a Serbian living in Serbia for almost 35 years now. On the other hand, I don't remember you having answered when was the last time you lived in Serbia, that is, have you ever lived in Serbia or you're a Canadian?

Quote:
Don't ever leave "krug dvojke" if you want to avoid being shocked.
I've never lived there. You'd sound more like someone from there, usually the most extreme ones are those living large in some big ass Belgrade apartment
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:47 AM   #185
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Ethnic roots? I'm a Serbian living in Serbia for almost 35 years now. On the other hand, I don't remember you having answered when was the last time you lived in Serbia, that is, have you ever lived in Serbia or you're a Canadian?

I've never lived there. You'd sound more like someone from there, usually the most extreme ones are those living large in some big ass Belgrade apartment
What I mean is are you an ethnic Serb and not a minority? Someone who has the obligatory portrait of Draža Mihailović displayed prominently? Someone who has the 4 CCCCs stamped on his heart from birth?

argument.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #186
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What I mean is are you an ethnic Serb and not a minority? Someone who has the obligatory portrait of Draža Mihailović displayed prominently? Someone who has the 4 CCCCs stamped on his heart from birth?
Everyone on either side of my family for the last 150 years is a Serb as far as I know, is that good enough? Who on earth keeps portrait of Mihajlović "displayed prominently"? This is the 21st century mate You still haven't answered my question, have you ever been to Serbia except for Christmas holidays? Have you ever been to Serbia at all?!
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 01-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #187
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A large part of our psyche is the direct result of the ottoman turk's belittling of our culture and trying to force islam on us for 500 years. Those were the days of hell on earth until we chased you out. Think twice before wrapping a beach towel around your head and patronizing us on an internet forum.

it's kinda bemusing to see that type of attitude considering most serbs these days have some Ottoman admixture. In some cases quite noticeable in their physical features.

But i'd sleep with an open eye if i were you. You are aware we are more than you and we can always come back to our place in the balkans after conquering western and central europe first.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #188
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's very possible that my father felt a lot less comfortable living under tito and his communists than your father/grandfather and was one of the patriotic diaspora like our royal head Karađorđević. You sound like a loose canon and a goon with very little sense. You're probably just a teenager who listens to too much american gangsta hip hop. So much for the world's biggest serb.
Do you speak Tarzan Serbian like our royal dickhead Karadjordjevic? I will never recognize that British spy as a king.
Quote:
Abraxas is a Chilean Marxist clown, not a Turk.

Quote:

it's kinda bemusing to see that type of attitude considering most serbs these days have some Ottoman admixture. In some cases quite noticeable in their physical features.

But i'd sleep with an open eye if i were you. You are aware we are more than you and we can always come back to our place in the balkans after conquering western and central europe first.
That's not Ottoman admixture, clown. We are the tallest nation in Europe, not half-Muslim midgets. If our complexion is darker, that comes from native Balkan peoples whom we absorbed. Yes, Ottoman savages were rapists, but women didn't allow children to be born from such crimes.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #189
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's not Ottoman admixture, clown. We are the tallest nation in Europe, not half-Muslim midgets. If our complexion is darker, that comes from native Balkan peoples whom we absorbed. Yes, Ottoman savages were rapists, but women didn't allow children to be born from such crimes.
sure thing, buddy.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #190
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Do you speak Tarzan Serbian like our royal dickhead Karadjordjevic? I will never recognize that British spy as a king.

Abraxas is a Chilean Marxist clown, not a Turk.

LMAO, we have a similar style although you push it a little farther--you;ll grow out of it. Nevertheless, good for a laugh.

"Me Serb, you Serb, Tarzan show."

argument.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:24 AM   #191
Slacker

So, still no answer Mr Oracle? Though tbh, I didn't really expect one. That's the common problem talking with expats, the information on Serbia you get from one is like Hollywood movies' information on USA
Old 01-26-2013, 02:24 AM   #192
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Yea, that's probably how Serbia looks from 10,000 miles away
Generalizations like this tell me you are either a self-hating serb, or not a serb at all. How are you in a position to judge the diaspora then?

Quote:
So, still no answer Mr Oracle? Though tbh, I didn't really expect one. That's the common problem talking with expats, the information on Serbia you get from one is like Hollywood movies' information on USA
The patronizing didn't take long did it? Couldn't contain the itch I see. You're right, my knowledge of Serbia is from movies and mythology, not from visits. At least build a better mouse-trap to catch your fool!

argument.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:25 PM   #193
Slacker

Quote:
The patronizing didn't take long did it? Couldn't contain the itch I see. You're right, my knowledge of Serbia is from movies and mythology, not from visits. At least build a better mouse-trap to catch your fool!
Sure man, I see you had no problem inquiring about my nationality, and whether I'm a minority or no (wtf?), what's next, asking me to upload my birth certificate? Regardless, I had no problem answering you, but you still kept beating around the bush. Even a 5 year old kid could answer that, where is the problem?
Old 01-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #194
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sure thing, buddy.
Lol clown ignoring the facts. Present day Serbs are more native Balkan tribes in first place http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race and rest (Thracians,Dacians) with minor admixture of slavic genes. I am 190cm tall Serb and I dont know if any of them looks like a Ottoman or whatever that means.
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #195
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Also hundreds of thousands Serbs have settled Asia Minor and many of modern Turks have Serbian ancestry so...
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Basically, Queerey is a disgrace to the human race.
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote