Originally Posted by Cloren
Since he agreed to it, I thought I'll make a thread for him.
1. When did you start supporting Fraud? and why?
2. Do you think "MugMachineTard" would have been an appropriate twitter nickname for Clif?
3. How does it feel to be a President?
4. Why is Joe always in ruins?
5. What is your favourite Federer match?
6. Do you agree with me that tripwires is a male pretending to be a female in this forum?
7. Who is your favourite Bollywood actress?
8. What's your favourite Bollywood movie?
9. Are you a fan of Shahrukh Khan?
I think that should be enough for now.
1. Started supporting fraud purely as a gloryhunter back in 2004, as he was owning tennis left and right and I jumped on to the bandwagon. Supported him against Dull in the Wimbledon finals of 2006 which was the first full GS match I watched. Surprisingly I was wishing Gonzalez would beat him in AO 2007 final, as his dominance was too boring at that point. But I really became a fan of his as he started to turn more vulnerable after the 2007 season and his fragile brilliance was really something I could admire.Have been a 100% pure Fedtard ever since 2008.
2.I think MugchineGun is more appropriate.
3. I always knew I had presidential qualities in me.And all my effort in becoming crowned Mr. President is vindicated every day when MTF wishes me 'Welcome, Mr. President' when I log in.
4. Being a fan of Mugray is enough to leave anyone is ruins mate. I feel MugdigyEng jumped on the Faker bandwagon to counterbalance his constant ruinage from Mugray's results.That didn't work out very well last year though as Faker lost so many GS finals
5. Federer-Djokovic 2011 French Open semis. It was only after seeing that match that I realized what 'JesusFed' meant. Monstrous performance by any standards.
6. Come on mate, everyone except MugdigyEng can see that tripwires is male.
7. I haven't watched a bollywood movie for more than 2 years bro
8. Taare Zameen Par by Aamir Khan and also Chak De India by Shah Rukh
9. Mr. President has more refined tastes that friggin Shahrukh Khan mate, come on.