The Role Playing Thread | Adventures of Justinian Bieberus - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-16-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Role Playing Thread | Adventures of Justinian Bieberus

Go with the flow..........

Landing on the planet Facundo V, Justinian Bieberus walked out in his space suit.

"Our scanners show the atmosphere is breathable", said one of the party members.

Justinian removed his helmet, and as the tinted glass moved out of his sight, a beautiful purple night sky appeared above him.

"Do you know what this means? We've found a new world for our people!"
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Role Playing Thread

" I have heard this planet was named after the five austronauts that explored it. Their names were Facundo Bagnis, Facundo Arguello, Nikola Ciric, Federico Del Bonis and Gaston Gaudio"

I hate Nikola Ciric- a voice is heard.

Some members of the crew are dead because they couldnt find enough fun in the spaceship. - They have no soul. " Justin Bieberus was resilient that the new place would be the soul of the people.

-Some people should learn to Never say never.

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-16-2011 at 03:17 AM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:26 AM   #3
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

Justinian then embarked on a trail blazed by none other than the great General Volugeb, leader of the league of planets.

"I cannot put life into words," said Bieberus, "but I shall do my best to rid this system of injustice"

Last edited by MTwEeZi : 10-16-2011 at 03:32 AM.
MTwEeZi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:52 AM   #4
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

What the fuck?
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:50 AM   #5

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

What da fuck says Johnny Blazer, the dancer silver rapper from space.

" I already live in this planet" There are no place for you people here.
" I believe Eminem is the best. No old school rappers will syntomize this place"

Justinianus uses his silver bolt to disintegrate Jonhnys body.

Noooo he graps with a big swine screech.

Never say what the fuck never

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-16-2011 at 05:05 AM.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:42 AM   #6
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

Immediately after destroying the Blazer, Justinian's conscience kicked in. What would Volugeb have done?. He thought back to his solitary memory of the general...

General Volugeb was at the start of the very same path, blocked by an enormous group of wild haters.

"You will fall!" they cried as they began to encircle him.

Just when things were looking at their most bleak, President Kevero stepped in.

"Leave him be," Kevero boomed. "Volugeb will rise." But the haters did not listen. Thinking quick, Kevero ordered the troll spray to be deployed. With no way to smell Volugeb, he waded his way through the mob of blind haters.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:45 AM   #7
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 05:53 AM   #8
country flag MTwEeZi

"Volugeb was a man of peace." Bieberus mused to himself. "I probably should heal this Johnny Blaze. But how can I do that when he is already vaporised?"

Then it came to him. Dr. Spin-Tops & the Camigian, the renowned doctor-magician healers from the whitelands. They would know what to do. But the price was too high to pay. Their endless taunting and overuse of emoticons had driven many a sane man to the deep end.

"Fuck that," he said. "Too much trouble." And he continued on his way.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:55 AM   #9

Volugeb will rise again - an echoed alien algerian voice flamed through the space.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #10
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

I am not entirely sure what's going on in this thread, but I...like it?

Uhm, I'll play as the neutral species native to the planet. We have seen the coming of this Bieberus and we are unconcerned. The little dude has just one song(ship? ), we see no threat.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #11
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh!!" Bieberus exclaimed "An indigenous Facundun. I must have it."
In his best James T. Kirk strut, Bieberus approached the Facundun and punched out a few lines of Celine Dion's I Know That My Heart Will Go On. The Facundun spat acid at Bieberus in response which narrowly missed Bieberus but hit and vaporised a large Fancundun Shrub Bug.
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:09 PM   #12
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

It just so happens that that bug was our leader's favourite. A council gathers and a punishment is decreed.
The one-ship wonder with the pretty hair is captured and sent to join our dissidents - the dubstep fans - in the coal mines.
Also, his Kirk gold shirt is ripped off and replaced with a... red one. dun dun duuun
Old 10-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #13
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

As he was dragged away, Justinian's hand moves over his pocket and we see a glimpse of what he managed to write without looking at his concealed iPhone Galaxy X10:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinian Bieberus
Justinian Timberius, og i hry yjis .essage, plx gelp.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:22 PM   #14
country flag Harmless

Unfortunately, his friend Gelp was not home at the time.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #15
country flag MTwEeZi

Waiting in his jail cell, a text message came in for Bieberus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinian Timberius
sup brah? wats a gelp

"When will they fix this blasted iPhone spellcheck!" cursed Beiberus. Enraged, he ripped apart the Facundan guards as if they were nothing more than self-centered bitches.