Being Single - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #16
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do you personally deal with loneliness?

I cant think in shit now because I am just thinking about all the fun I will be losing without my ex-girlfriend that I had for five months now
However, we cant date someone only for the fun.
I think I lost 80% of my distractions and happy moments of the last 5 months right now... time to boost my life , dare I say.
No more electronic parties, no more movies no more meeting other people as a couple, no more pizzas at night, no more taking care of each other, no more speaking about economics and jack shit.
I am fucked hahaha. I should try to make women believe I want to marry them next time. But then again it always bothered me.

Sometimes men and women should just play this kind of "i like you never will leave you" game to try to put more perspective and context in their lifes and ight loneliness, but you goota be also happy and filled with joy when single and also without many friends.

I live in this town now for less than 2 years, I dont plan to keep living n here so I dont have too many close friends, but you gotta feel you have a whole world inside yourself, feeding your spiritual, mental and physical world properly without forgeting to be nice to the people and trying to make new friends.

There is no mistery in that.

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-12-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #17
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

As others have said, you have to do what feels good to you. You have to be comfortable with who you are as a person. You have to be perfectly content to be alone and entertain yourself and not feel bored.

Wanting and needing someone else to fulfill you does nothing but drive other people away.

You have to love and enjoy yourself.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #18
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
As others have said, you have to do what feels good to you. You have to be comfortable with who you are as a person. You have to be perfectly content to be alone and entertain yourself and not feel bored.

Wanting and needing someone else to fulfill you does nothing but drive other people away.

You have to love and enjoy yourself.
Most important is to know, most ppl never really get to grasp their self.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Most important is to know, most ppl never really get to grasp their self.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_thyself

Quote:
Old 10-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #20
country flag BodyServe

BodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond reputeBodyServe has a reputation beyond repute

Don't feel weak about it, other that are in a relationship (or relationshit) are in some way dependant so enjoy the freedom and do what make you happy regardless of what people think.

I know that when family members ask me about it, it annoys the crap out of me, i try to keep my convictions.
Music and fitness are my main occupations as well as entertainment (i mean by watching) such as tennis and other sports.

Keep the belief, it may come sooner or later..

Last edited by BodyServe : 10-12-2011 at 09:00 PM.
BodyServe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #21
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
I compulsively masturbate.
this
Old 10-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #22
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

play GTA on my playstation, tennis & snooker on my pc and Darts in my home

having the time of my life
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #23
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're still an eight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
play GTA on my playstation, tennis & snooker on my pc and Darts in my home

having the time of my life
you're a 10
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #24
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

like Bo Derek
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #25
Future ATP Star

Quote:
like Bo Derek
Now she is a classic beauty.

http://www.leninimports.com/bo_derek_gallery_20.jpg

Quote:
Old 10-13-2011, 12:27 AM   #26
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

I try not to be an attention seeking drama queen. I'd suggest quite a few people on this board should try that method out.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:05 AM   #27
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
like Bo Derek
Quote:
a classic, california beauty. i had many impure thoughts about her as an adolescent.
she's aged quite gracefully.

on your knees, my love....
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:16 AM   #28
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

2003, if you have persistent feelings of loneliness, you may suffer from depression.
chicks don't dig needy, depressed guys so get help or do something fun and social when you're feeling lonely.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:36 AM   #29
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quite easily: Jack Daniels followed by video games.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:39 PM   #30
country flag The Magician
Banned!

The Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond repute

Pick a top tennis player and whenever they win pretend like it was you winning. You'll feel accomplished, in shape, and popular, all without having to actually be any of those things. If them losing makes you depressed just be a gloryhunter or Fedal who likes everybody as long as they're winning. This is the real reason people post on MTF
The Magician is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote