Erste Open - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
country flag MightyJurgenfan

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Erste Open

Jurgen is seeded 3rd here and has a bye in the first round. In the second round he will play the winner of Blake/Garcia-Lopez.

He will play doubles with Phillip. His brother lost to the top seed in the qualifying. Phillip is in the main draw and plays Andujar (ESP) in the first round.

Good luck to Jurgen and Phillip in both singles and doubles
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2011, 08:17 AM   #2
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Erste Open

This must be it. His draw is good to reach the finals here. Hope his home tournament gives him a boost again.
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #3

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute

Jurgen wrote that he tweaked his thigh in his loss during the doubles. He said he feels well enough to play and hopes it does not bother him in singles. Crossing my fingers he wins today.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute

maybe that explains why, tho he just served a love game to hold 65, jurgen has about 13 UEs, while GGL has about 3 ???

i can't help remembering last year at this time (huh? theyre playing "highway to hell") last year he was on his way to the championship and that darkhaired beauty was in the stands with nystrom sad. jurgen hasnt been the same player this year as last
Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:32 PM   #5
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute

wooooo doggies ... pedal to the metal much melz???

notched it up a couple notches, took first set 7-5

THAT's what i'm talkin bout, jurgen!
Old 10-27-2011, 03:46 PM   #6
country flag Sweetspot

woof! melz survives four BP, holds 3-0
Old 10-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #7

Wow! I was out and just saw the score. Good for Jurgen winning this match against Garcia-Lopez 7-5, 6-1.

Next he plays K. Anderson. Ken has been playing well so Jurgen needs to play his best.

I think we all have noticed that Jurgen's level of play has dropped since the breakup with Mirna. She believed in him and instilled in him that could win against anyone. I was shocked when they announced they were separating. Very sad. I met her and felt they were perfect for each other.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #8

Once again Jurgen was unable to win two matches in a row. Kevin Andersen won 6-3, 6-3. Jurgen did not even earn a break point chance in the match. The confidence he used to have in himself is gone.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:14 AM   #9

Did anyone find pictures from here that can be posted here? I found some but was not able to print or save them. I would love to be able to print some for the scrap book I am making him.