Roger Federer: the Ego has Landed - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #871
country flag Guy Haines

Guy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Federer: the Ego has Landed Again

Seems like he's joking here ?

Federer's a kidder.
Guy Haines is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #872
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Haines View Post
Federer's a kidder.

Roger Kidderer
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #873
country flag moon language

moon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond reputemoon language has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Roger Kidderer
moon language is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:42 AM   #874
country flag MrChopin

MrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond reputeMrChopin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawan66278 View Post
Someone needs his diaper changed:

I suppose, "Your Highness", is what he's really looking for...
Bored with no Rafa results to stroke?
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
Nadal will be fine by australian open......
You're like a living unforced error.
MrChopin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:49 AM   #875
country flag sawan66278

sawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChopin View Post
Bored with no Rafa results to stroke?
Touche.

Roland Garros 2010: THE RETURN OF THE KING

Quote:
"If going to the ledge so often, both mentally and physically, shaves a couple years off of Rafael Nadal's career, so be it. Because of him, and because of his performances in matches like this, we've gotten to see just how far the sport can push a man"

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/4...f95a57d421.gif
sawan66278 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:53 AM   #876
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

if he was jk, i retract my comment about him

Fedgod
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:33 AM   #877
country flag sawan66278

sawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond reputesawan66278 has a reputation beyond repute

Um...Roger, where exactly would you like us to send the 2009 Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award?

Quote:
SHANGHAI, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Roger Federer said he and Rafael Nadal were still the main men in world tennis even though the Swiss lost to Andy Murray for the third time this year at the Masters Cup on Friday.

Despite the 21-year-old Scot now holding a 4-2 advantage in their career head-to-head, world number two Federer said his main rival would continue to be Nadal, absent this week because of injury.

"At the moment it's Rafa and myself," said the Swiss, who beat Murray in the U.S. Open final.

"I really still feel it's that way because ... we've played big events on so many occasions. I mean, we still have to play a few more grand slam finals. If that's the case, I'm very happy from my side."

Federer told reporters he was happy just to have come close to reaching the semi-finals this week given his physical condition coming into the season finale.

"Of course I'm disappointed. I wish I could have played the matches I played here under better circumstances," said the 27-year-old, who also lost his opening match to Gilles Simon of France.

"But I tried. I almost made a miracle happen. I can't believe how close I got, to be honest. So I'm actually very happy."

Federer said his back had stood up quite well but compensating for it had taken its toll.

"I play four hours in slams, it's not a problem," said the 13-times grand slam winner. "Here I play two hours, in the morning I can hardly wake up. On top of that, I got sick. All those things just made it really difficult this week."

Roland Garros 2010: THE RETURN OF THE KING

Quote:
"If going to the ledge so often, both mentally and physically, shaves a couple years off of Rafael Nadal's career, so be it. Because of him, and because of his performances in matches like this, we've gotten to see just how far the sport can push a man"

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/4...f95a57d421.gif
sawan66278 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:12 AM   #878
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawan66278 View Post
Um...Roger, where exactly would you like us to send the 2009 Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award?
You mean, getting that award some X-times already isn't enough yet?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #879
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

So he's saying his main rival is still Nadal? Well yes, it is.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:26 AM   #880
country flag yana

yana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond repute

"At the moment it's Rafa and myself"

Whatever you say, Feddy

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:41 AM   #881
country flag decrepitude

decrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair, at the moment he is right.

I'm hoping for a different scenario in 2009, though.

Following ANDY MURRAY and all British tennis on
http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/stats.html
(click on GB Tennis Forum)
decrepitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #882
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decrepitude View Post
To be fair, at the moment he is right.
Federer is always right, he is the Stephen Hawkings of Tennis. It is the clowns on MTF with their limited tennis understanding that are wrong.

Consider this: A Nobel price winner in physics vs. some jackasses on an internet forum talking about Quantum chromodynamics. Who might be right? Big Puzzler.......
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #883
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

Arrogance to max!

Down playing Murray's win. Murray was favourite to win in that match for sure!
Old 11-15-2008, 11:11 AM   #884
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
Arrogance to max!

Down playing Murray's win. Murray was favourite to win in that match for sure!
Contrary to you, Fed's memory does excede a couple weeks
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #885
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Contrary to you, Fed's memory does excede a couple weeks
Well the last couple of weeks justifies Murray being favourite.

But doesn't justify Federer's ego and being a sore loser.