Roger Federer: the Ego has Landed - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-18-2007, 04:27 PM   #46
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Federer: the Ego has Landed Again

Like it or not he has lots to show off about. And he enjoys showing off, on court or off court.
HeretiC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2007, 04:29 PM   #47
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yana
BTW, I'm not moaning about Fed's comments, I about them
Nothing funny about the truth , and its the truth that hurts

little girl
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:31 PM   #48
country flag Rafa = Fed Killa
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER

Rafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post

little girl
How many RGs has your GOAT won.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #49
country flag brent-o

brent-o has a reputation beyond reputebrent-o has a reputation beyond reputebrent-o has a reputation beyond reputebrent-o has a reputation beyond reputebrent-o has a reputation beyond reputebrent-o has a reputation beyond reputebrent-o has a reputation beyond reputebrent-o has a reputation beyond reputebrent-o has a reputation beyond reputebrent-o has a reputation beyond reputebrent-o has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawan66278 View Post
As defined by the American Medical Heritage Dictionary.

As many have stated Roger has ended 2007 just like he began 2007. Following today's match, HERE'S ROGER!!!

Ah...humility personified....I give you Mr. Federer.

Seriously though, I STILL believe there have been a few "chinks" in the armor...revealed/produced and the days of Roger's complete dominance on the tour are over. A few hot serving days...brought on by confidence generated by playing pigeons Mr. Fixit and Mr. "Have Serve but Will Still Not Travel". And playing a final against David and Friends...whom you've lost a set to only once in (now) eight matches.

Listen, I'm sorry...you do not, if your are Roger Federer, and I mean do NOT lose to Gonzo. Particularly after the year he has had. Give Roger credit...the man is certainly a half glass full person.

Yes, Roger you won the head to head over your main rivals. However, Sir Cheat-a-Lot did crush you in a third tiebreak...and had set points on you in the first two sets at the Open. Rafa did crush your French Open dreams AGAIN (oooh...Hamburg...EVERYONE knows Hamburg is far more important than RG ) You won a set against Rafa 6-0...but followed that up with another loss to Rafa in Paris...where you have never defeated him.

You won Wimbledon; however, you managed to ONLY win in five sets...after an injury timeout saved you from a mental breakdown/tantrum the likes we haven't seen since Boom Boom Becker lost to Mr. "How to Win Ugly" himself, Brad Gilbert.

Let's see, you did end the year #1, and win your first title on an indoor surface. And you defeated David of the House of Nal...um wait...he wasn't playing in Shanghai. Whoops, my mistake.

Mark my words: Roger COULD end the year #1...but the days of showing up on court...and marveling at your own skills following win after win are over. Whether you want to believe it or not...
Thank you! How quickly forget that Federer whined like a baby when he was losing. I mean seriously, he was mad at Hawkeye. Oh did the big bad computer system make you upset!

Andre Agassi (always #1)---Novak Djokovic ---Rafa Nadal---
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga---Gilles Simon---Tomas Berdych---David Nalbandian---Nico Almagro
brent-o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:35 PM   #50

Rafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent-o View Post
Thank you! How quickly forget that Federer whined like a baby when he was losing. I mean seriously, he was mad at Hawkeye. Oh did the big bad computer system make you upset!

There are some people on MTF who see the true Federer.

Spoiled, Egoistic, Selfish, Lucky and a Sore Loser.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:37 PM   #51
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people in front of the PC or television have a problem with Rogers ego whilst the people who meet him regulary don't? According to the other players on the tour, tour organizers and journalists he is a kind person with a nice word for everyone. Now think for a moment why his opponents respect his achievements and present him with the ATP Players Award.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:39 PM   #52
country flag yana

yana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

little girl
I like Muzza though, we should be friends

And I'm not a little girl, I'm a little young woman

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:40 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Why do people in front of the PC or television have a problem with Rogers ego whilst the people who meet him regulary don't? According to the other players on the tour, tour organizers and journalists he is a kind person with a nice word for everyone. Now think for a moment why his opponents respect his achievements and present him with the ATP Players Award.
Most people do bow down to an evil King.

Only great men stand up to him.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:41 PM   #54
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa View Post
Old 11-18-2007, 04:43 PM   #55
country flag Andre'sNo1Fan

Andre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAndre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAndre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAndre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAndre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAndre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAndre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAndre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAndre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAndre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAndre'sNo1Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Its old news how arrogant he is......time people moved on from that. What we need to concentrate on is dethroning him from his status so his over inflated opinion of himself changes.

Andre'sNo1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:45 PM   #56
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

yeah let's start a revolution
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre'sNo1Fan View Post
Its old news how arrogant he is......time people moved on from that. What we need to concentrate on is dethroning him from his status so his over inflated opinion of himself changes.
True.

The world needs a man to step up and defeat this jackass. Would be nice if real life was like the movies where good beats evil.

Sadly in the tennis world evil reigns supreme.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:49 PM   #58
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yana
I like Muzza though, we should be friends

And I'm not a little girl, I'm a little young woman
Then we have hope for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa
None yet...

the next 3 are in the bag as Nadal's is starting to get old man Knee's

i can imagine you the day EGO GOAT does win the French

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #59

Quote:
Then we have hope for you

None yet...

the next 3 are in the bag as Nadal's is starting to get old man Knee's

i can imagine you the day EGO GOAT does win the French

The day he wins his 15th GS or RG is the day I mourn the death of tennis.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #60
country flag Skyward

Skyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre'sNo1Fan View Post
Who are we?

He couldn't care less about your existence.

Last edited by Skyward : 11-18-2007 at 05:12 PM.
Skyward is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote