The Real problem with Thomaz Bellucci - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #1
country flag BrazilTBfan

BrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Real problem with Thomaz Bellucci

In this year, Thomaz Bellucci have so much derisive results (except in Madrid M1000). Well, the ForumTenisBrasil team investigated this problem, and now, the results:

THE GUILTY:

That's your guilt, Jarka.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2011, 01:51 AM   #2
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Real problem with Thomaz Bellucci

Please elaborate.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:00 AM   #3
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

I thought he was still with his girlfriend.

And who is this girl?

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:08 AM   #4
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

The Bellucci gets around, this is well known. Who has time for tennis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post
I thought he was still with his girlfriend.

And who is this girl?
Now that's a hot bitch.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:16 AM   #5
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute

Bellucci played with Gajdosova the mixed doubles tournament at Roland Garros where they almost reached the final having lost in the semifinal.

However, after the first round of mixed doubles Bellucci does not know how to greet their partnership and then he stretched out his hand while his partner went for a kiss.

As it turned out that Bellucci almost kissed his partner on the mouth.

Since then rumors began that the two had an affair since Gajdosova said she was delighted with Bellucci and would like to play more often mixed doubles with him.

Finally during the duel between Brazil and Uruguay Davis Cup Bellucci played with Bruno Soares the doubles match in Davis Cup by Brazil where the Brazilian team was the winner and in the interview after the match Bellucci was asked if he prefers play doubles with Soares or Gajdosova.

Then the Bellucci rolled up with the answer while Soares said that daytime rounds were Bellucci with Soares and nightly rounds were Bellucci and Gajdosova.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:30 AM   #6
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:46 AM   #7
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-30-2011, 02:48 AM   #8
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

The plot thickens.....
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:24 AM   #9
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belludal View Post
Bellucci played with Gajdosova the mixed doubles tournament at Roland Garros where they almost reached the final having lost in the semifinal.

However, after the first round of mixed doubles Bellucci does not know how to greet their partnership and then he stretched out his hand while his partner went for a kiss.

As it turned out that Bellucci almost kissed his partner on the mouth.

Since then rumors began that the two had an affair since Gajdosova said she was delighted with Bellucci and would like to play more often mixed doubles with him.

Finally during the duel between Brazil and Uruguay Davis Cup Bellucci played with Bruno Soares the doubles match in Davis Cup by Brazil where the Brazilian team was the winner and in the interview after the match Bellucci was asked if he prefers play doubles with Soares or Gajdosova.

Then the Bellucci rolled up with the answer while Soares said that daytime rounds were Bellucci with Soares and nightly rounds were Bellucci and Gajdosova.
this bellucci is a playboy. a real ladykiller.

verdasco has nothing on him.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:42 AM   #10
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

The problem with Bellucci is that he's not a very good tennis player.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:50 AM   #11
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
this bellucci is a playboy. a real ladykiller.

verdasco has nothing on him.
Don't blame him for getting distracted by Jarka.

These are what she posted on her twitter during this RG.
Quote:
Time for dinner!all in black tonight since we lost http://yfrog.com/h8nwqixj

And this is me in my new lacoste dress,scarf,necklace,shoes before doing commercial for espn http://yfrog.com/hstadhvj

Just finished doing photoshoot this is one of the outfits!more will post later!what do you think? http://yfrog.com/gzj94axj

More photos http://yfrog.com/hs8u2fuj

Last one rest will be on my website soon http://yfrog.com/h6op7tzj

One more photo I forgot And me and @BellucciOficial are in semi of mix tomorrow!so lucky to have great partner!! http://yfrog.com/h0rs4klj
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:41 AM   #12
country flag guyha4

guyha4 has a reputation beyond reputeguyha4 has a reputation beyond reputeguyha4 has a reputation beyond reputeguyha4 has a reputation beyond reputeguyha4 has a reputation beyond reputeguyha4 has a reputation beyond reputeguyha4 has a reputation beyond reputeguyha4 has a reputation beyond reputeguyha4 has a reputation beyond reputeguyha4 has a reputation beyond reputeguyha4 has a reputation beyond repute

it's nice to hear of two players from diffrent countries being a couple
but it shouldn't affect the tennis

TT Doubles :
winner: Fergana CH 2011(w/ KittyTennis) , Marbella CH(w/Tal20)
guyha4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:52 AM   #13
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Both are good-looking & nice players. Good luck to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:42 AM   #14
country flag BrazilTBfan

BrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond repute

The GIF of the first round of MixedDoubles at Roland Garros is the best ! HAHAHAHA

Well, I think Gajdosova love brazilians =D Play with Soares at MD in USOpen, reached semifinals at Bellucci in RolandGarros...PLEASE, JARKA, PLAY WITH BELLUCCI IN AUSTRALIAN OPEN ! (Forumtenisbrasil team loves her!)
Old 09-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #15
country flag Belludal

Gajdosova has picked balls to Gustavo Kuerten and she knows very well the coach Larri Passos that now is the coach of Thomaz Bellucci.