ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which of these compulsory 1000 level events would you drop

05.03.2012 - Hard - BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, USA 10 7.09%
23.03.2011 - Hard - Sony Ericsson Open, Miami, USA 16 11.35%
01.05.2011 - Clay - Mutua Madrid Open, Madrid, Spain 14 9.93%
08.05.2011 - Clay - Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome, Italy 10 7.09%
08.08.2011 - Hard - Rogers Cup, Montreal, Canada 6 4.26%
14.08.2011 - Hard - Western & Southern Open, Cincinnati, USA 20 14.18%
09.10.2011 - Hard - Shanghai Rolex Masters, Shanghai, China 48 34.04%
07.11.2011 - Hard - BNP Paribas Masters - Paris, France 17 12.06%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2010, 09:22 AM   #691
Timariot

Timariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This should be the ATP calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
Ranked in order of 2010 men's prize money at the latest exchange rates:

1. Australian Open A$11.05million ($10.83million)
2. US Open $10.51million
3. Roland Garros €7.58million ($10.46million)
4. Wimbledon £6.2million ($9.86million)

Never thought Wimbledon would ever be bottom of the list. Goes to show how much the British Pound has been pounded to the ground.
Guess those petunias really are expensive...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #692
country flag interruptus25

interruptus25 has a reputation beyond reputeinterruptus25 has a reputation beyond reputeinterruptus25 has a reputation beyond reputeinterruptus25 has a reputation beyond reputeinterruptus25 has a reputation beyond reputeinterruptus25 has a reputation beyond reputeinterruptus25 has a reputation beyond reputeinterruptus25 has a reputation beyond reputeinterruptus25 has a reputation beyond reputeinterruptus25 has a reputation beyond reputeinterruptus25 has a reputation beyond repute

the only thing that should be done is:

cut one week between indian wells and miami,
and extend the grass season by one week,
with halle/queens upgraded to 500 status

the rest of the season should be as it is now
interruptus25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #693
country flag fran70

fran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default My proposal of a new ATP Calendar

This is the calendar that I propose and the main points to be considered on this schedule are the following ones:
• Reduce the lenght of the tour. Starting on January and finish it beggining of November
• Contemplate the fact that players consider the present calendar as too long and at the same time tennis is a world wide sport and there should be as many tournaments as possible around the world
• Keep the tradition of tennis: That means to give more importance to traditional tournaments, give more importance to grass courts and return back to the speed of the grass ones. Return of importance to carpet ones and maintain the importance of clay courts ones.
• Give more importance to GS and MS tournaments which points system should be reconsidered giving more points than they are receiving now.
• 500 and 250 tournaments draws should be reduced to 28 players where the top 4 players should be given a bye on the first round
• MS tournaments draw should be reduced to 32 players and the lenght of all of them should be of one week.
• Only GS should be played at the best of 5 sets as well as Davis Cup matches. The rest of the tournaments, MS included, should be played at the best of 3 sets.
• WTF should be played to be the best of 3 sets and give the same amount of points they are giving right now (a possibility could be to cancel it).
• Reorganize the distribution of tournaments around the world
• Reorganize the ranking points system considering the best of 16 tournaments : The four Grand Slams, 7 of 9 MS, and the other 5 tournaments considering the best performance on 500, 250 and Davis cup performances.
• Keep the location of certain traditional tournaments (read Miami, Montecarlo, Rome) while the location of certain MS tournaments can be moved every two years (read a MS in Asia between Shanghai and Tokio), a MS in Latin America between Buenos Aires, Santiago, San Pablo/Rio de Janeiro, Acapulco), a grass court one in Europe (as UK holds a GS so another place in Europe can be consider as Halle, Hamburg or Hertogenbosch), Toronto/Montreal, Cincinatti/Indianapolis/Washington/Los Angeles) a carpet MS at the end of the year in Europe between Madrid, Stockholm and Viena)
• Develop a new Challenger system of tournaments with three categories of tournaments with more tournaments especially in Africa
• The possibility of considering an ATP ranking system similar to the PGA Golf tour (the best results of the last two years)

Preliminary idea of an ATP Calendar 2012:
January.
Jan 2nd. Johannesburg (HC) 250-Kuala Lumpur (HC) 250-Doha (HC 500
Jan 9th. Chennai 250- Bangkok 250- Dubai 500
Jan 16th. Auckland 250-Sydney 500
Jan 23th. Australian Open. Week 1
Jan 30th. Australian Open. Week 2

February
February 6th. Tokio 500 – Beijing/Seoul 250
February 13th. MS Shanghai
February 20th. Davis Cup 1st round
February 27th. Delray Beach 250 – San Jose 250

March
March 5th. Memphis 500 – Indian Wells 500
March 12th. MS Miami
March 19th. Costa do Sauipe 250- Santiago 250
March 26th. San Pablo 500- Buenos Aires 500

April
April 2nd. Acapulco MS 1000
April 9th. Casablanca 250-Bucarest 250
April 16th. Barcelona 500-Belgrado 250
April 23th. Montecarlo MS 1000
April 30th. Munich 250- Kitzbuhel 500-

May
May 7th. Rome MS 1000
May 14th. Nice 250-Bucarest 250
May 21st. French Open week 1
May 28th. French Open week 2

June
June 4th. Newport 250-Eastbourne 250
June 11th. Hamburg MS 1000
June 18th. Queens 500 – Hertogenbosch 250
June 25th. Wimbledon. Week 1

July
July 2nd. Wimbledon Week 2
July 9th. Davis Cup . Quarterfinals
July 16th. Atlanta 250 – Bastad 250-
July 23rd. Los Angeles 500 – Stuttgart 250
July 30th. Washington 500 – Gstaad 250.

August
August 6th. Montreal MS 1000
August 13th. Houston 250
August 20th Cincinatti MS 1000
August 27th. New Haven 250

September
September 3rd. US Open week 1
September 10th. US Open week 2
September 17th. Davis Cup Semifinal.
September 24th. Zagreb 250- Marseille 250- Valencia 250

October
October 1st. Rotterdam 500 – Metz 250
October 8th. Viena 500-St. Petersburg 250-Montpellier 250
October 15th. Stockholm 500 – Moscow 500
October 22nd. Madrid MS 1000
October 29th. WTF. London

November
November 5th. Davis Cup final.

Hard court (outdoors): Black
Carpet court (indoors): Blue
Clay courts : Red
Grass courts : Green
[b]My hall of fame: Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal-Jo Wilfried Tsonga-David Ferrer-Juan Carlos Ferrero-Tommy Haas- Radek Stepanek-Lleyton Hewitt-David Nalbandian-Guillermo Cañas-Carlos Moya-Pete Sampras-Petr Korda- Kent Carlsson-Richard Krajicek-Karol Kucera-Tim Henman-Alex Corretja-Thomas Muster-Michael Stich-Pat Cash-Patrick Rafter-Darren Cahill-Ivan Lendl-Mats Wilander-Miloslav Mecir-Karel Novacek-Joakim Nystrom-Henrik Sundstrom-Hans Simonsson-Anders Jarryd-Jimmy Connors-Bjorn Borg-Guillermo Vilas.

Last edited by fran70 : 12-11-2010 at 08:22 PM.
fran70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:52 PM   #694
country flag miaow
Banned!

miaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My proposal of a new ATP Calendar

Be sure you'll be MTF's #1 nominee to the ATP CEO post as soon as the vacancy be free.

You didn't really hope we'll read all the letters in your post, did you?
miaow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #695
country flag fran70

fran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaow View Post
Be sure you'll be MTF's #1 nominee to the ATP CEO post as soon as the vacancy be free.

What is MTF's #1 nominee to the ATP CEO post ???

If you are not interested on what I wrote you can simply ignore it...
[b]My hall of fame: Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal-Jo Wilfried Tsonga-David Ferrer-Juan Carlos Ferrero-Tommy Haas- Radek Stepanek-Lleyton Hewitt-David Nalbandian-Guillermo Cañas-Carlos Moya-Pete Sampras-Petr Korda- Kent Carlsson-Richard Krajicek-Karol Kucera-Tim Henman-Alex Corretja-Thomas Muster-Michael Stich-Pat Cash-Patrick Rafter-Darren Cahill-Ivan Lendl-Mats Wilander-Miloslav Mecir-Karel Novacek-Joakim Nystrom-Henrik Sundstrom-Hans Simonsson-Anders Jarryd-Jimmy Connors-Bjorn Borg-Guillermo Vilas.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #696
country flag miaow
Banned!

miaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran70 View Post
What is MTF's #1 nominee to the ATP CEO post ???

If you are not interested on what I wrote you can simply ignore it...
Basically, it's a compliment.

Ignore? Just like all the others did? You better have me than no one.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #697
country flag fran70

Quote:
Basically, it's a compliment.

Ignore? Just like all the others did? You better have me than no one.
Ok basically i think that this is a good idea to reform the ATP Calendar.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #698
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It must be strenuous for your single brain cell, which is dedicated to not forgetting to breathe, but you can always go back to fight with other kids in the mud and let others actually have a conversation.
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:53 PM   #699
country flag miaow
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
It must be strenuous for your single brain cell, which is dedicated to not forgetting to breathe, but you can always go back to fight with other kids in the mud and let others actually have a conversation.
I so don't want to disappoint you but brain is not dedicated to handle the breath. It's a function of spinal marrow.

A conversation? Let me know when you started one.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #700
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...light=calendar

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #701
country flag Waterfox

Waterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond repute

Apply for the CEO now.!!!

You are the best!
Waterfox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:42 AM   #702
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

These idiots have been talking about reducing the schedule for years, lets see what they don't do.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:11 AM   #703
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
I understand why some might question IW and Miami as they each take up 2 weeks on the calendar and don't lead to anything. But all the big names show up and they are well attended, unlike some of the events in Asia and Middle East. Total attendance at IW this year was 339,657, which is a record for the event. Same with Miami - 312,386 total attendance, a record for that event.
The total attendance is so high because the events are so long and they are combined tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:49 AM   #704
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratesswoop View Post
The total attendance is so high because the events are so long and they are combined tournaments
So what? Still means people show up. And from being there I can tell you more people go to see the ATP than WTA.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #705
country flag Globetrotter

Globetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond reputeGlobetrotter has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, I guess I'll give it a shot and try to reactivate this thread
I've always been interested in the calender problems and over the last couple of weeks I tried to make my own calendar. Any kind of feedback would be really appreciated, just thanks for your time guys

Just a short explanation, I used the dates as they would be in 2012. Apart from the clay court season (from MC onwards) all the events are Monday-started anyway, so I think it should be understandable. I know next year is Olympic year, but I couldn't be bothered with the Olympics, just tried to make a regular calendar. I'll post some thoughts later, here's my suggestion

2.1. - Sydney, Hard, 500, 32 Draw
2.1. - Brisbane, Hard, 500, 32 Draw
9.1. - Canberra, Hard, 250, 28 Draw
9.1. - Auckland, Hard, 250, 28 Draw
16.1. - Melbourne, Hard, GS, 128 Draw

30.1. - Doha, Hard, 250, 28
6.2. - Chennai, Hard, 250, 32
6.2. - Dubai, Hard, 500, 32
13.2. - Bangkok, Hard, 250, 32
13.2. - Kuala Lumpur, Indoor Hard, 250, 32
20.2. - Tokio, Indoor Hard, 500, 32
20.2. - Peking, Indoor Hard, 500, 32
27.2. - Shanghai, Indoor Hard, Masters, 56

9.-11.3. - Davis Cup, First Round

12.3. - Bogota/Montevideo, Clay, 250, 28*
12.3. - Santiago, Clay, 250, 28
19.3. - Acapulco, Clay, 250, 32
19.3. - Rio, Clay, 250, 32
19.3. - Johannesburg, Clay, 250, 32
26.3. - Buenos Aires, Clay, 500, 32
26.3. - Casablanca, Clay, 250, 32

2.4. - Belgrade, Clay, 500, 32
2.4. - Barcelona, Clay, 500, 32
8.4. - Monte Carlo, Clay, Masters, 56
15.4. - Estoril, Clay, 250, 28
15.4. - Valencia, Clay, 250, 28
15.4. - Munich/Stuttgart, Clay, 250, 28*
22.4. - Madrid, Clay, Masters, 56
29.4. - Rome, Clay, Masters, 56
6.5. - Brussels, Clay, 250, 28
6.5. - Nice, Clay, 250, 28
13.5. - Paris, Clay, GS, 128

28.5. - Halle, Grass, 500, 32
28.5. - Queens, Grass, 500, 48
4.6. - Birmingham, Grass, Masters, 56
11.6. - Eastbourne, Grass, 250, 28
11.6. - Rosmalen, Grass, 250, 28
18.6. - Wimbledon, Grass, GS, 128

6.-8.7. - Davis Cup, Quarterfinals

9.7. - Atlanta, Hard, 250, 28
9.7. - Indianapolis, Hard, 250, 28
16.7. - Cincinnati, Hard, Masters, 56
23.7. - Indian Wells, Hard, Masters, 64
30.7. - Ottawa, Hard, 250, 28
30.7. - Los Angeles, Hard, 250, 28
6.8. - Washington, Hard, 500, 48
6.8. - Montreal/Toronto, Hard, 500, 48*
13.8. - Miami, Hard, Masters, 64
20.8. - Winston Salem, Hard, 250, 28
27.8. - New York, Hard, GS, 128

10.9. - Memphis, Indoor Hard, 250, 28
10.9. - Metz, Indoor Hard, 250, 28
10.9. - Zagreb, Indoor Hard, 250, 28

21.-23.9. - Davis Cup, Semis

24.9. - Prague, Indoor Hard, 250, 28
24.9. - Marseille, Indoor Hard, 250, 28
1.10. - Vienna, Indoor Hard, 250, 32
1.10. - Stockholm, Indoor Hard, 250, 32
1.10. - Moscow, Indoor Hard, 500, 32
8.10. - Rotterdam, Indoor Hard, 500, 32
8.10. - Basel, Indoor Hard, 500, 32
15.10. - Hamburg, Indoor Hard, Masters, 56
29.10. - London, Indoor Hard, World Tour Finals, 8

9.-11.11. - Davis Cup, Final

__________________________________________________ ___________________

So, that's it. Actually, I wanted to shorten the season even more and let it end in the first week of November, but you can't always get what you want. I divided the season into seven parts: The Australian Hardcourt Season, the Asian Hardcourt/Indoor Season, The South American Clay Swing (with some African touch), the European Clay Swing, the Grass Season, the American Hardcourt Season and the European Indoor Season (with Memphis for those who want to stay in the US a week longer). The slams don't move much, only Paris is one week earlier in order to make Birmingham a Masters. Dunno why Birmingham, but I didn't choose Halle because I gave Germany the Indoor Masters and I didn't choose Queens because London already has a Slam and the WTF. Eastbourne or 's-Hertogenbosch would be ridicolous IMO. Birmingham already has a WTA event, of course it would need to expand, but I think it would be the best possible venue.

I faced some problems in the Asian swing. To me the only place where the Asian events would make sense geographically was behind the AO, but climate-wise it's almost impossible to play in Shanghai or Tokio in February, with the daily mean temperature under 10 degrees. So those events need to change to Indoors, no other choice. I don't want them to keep staying in spring, because the route the players have to choose after NY is ridicolous, from North America to Asia to Europe. I wanted to have the Asian swing in February, so I removed the European as well as the South and North american tournaments from February.

The South american swing is right next, after the Davis Cup. Bogota and Montevideo should rotate every year, just like Montreal/Toronto do right now. Some of you will probably think this is a shit idea, but I thought it would be cool, as South America really deserves another clay court tournament, but two of them would be too much and I couldn't choose between Bogota and Montevideo. Buenos Aires is the new 500 tournament, replacing Acapulco, imho Argentina deserves a 500 way more than Mexico does (sorry to all the mexican folks round here). The two African events are now back-2-back, for the guys who don't want to travel to South America after Davis Cup. Johannesburg needs to be changed to clay, gave me a hell of a lot of trouble. Tried desperately to find a spot on the calendar for them until I realised they'd do better on clay. Ah, I also changed the Brazilian tournament to Rio because I don't like Costa do Sauipe that much, but that's really a minor change, nothing too important.

European clay court swing then starts, with Belgrade being a 500. Some of you guys might not like that, but Serbia's starting to turn into a really strong tennis nation so I thought it might be fair to give them a 500. Problem is, it will most certainly be damn cold in Belgrade, but they need to get over that. Same time Barcelona is played, with MC (first tournament with sunday start, then all till RG) to follow. I'd make Monte Carlo a proper Masters tournament again, followed by a 3-tournament-week. I'd change Valencia back to clay as Spain is just basically the nation of claycourters. I coulnd't choose between Munich and Stuttgart, one had to go, so both are played every now, with the venue changing every year. Then we have Madrid/Rome back-2-back, then the preparation tournaments (got rid of Dusseldorf and installed Brussels instead) and then French Open, one week earlier in order to make a longer grass season possible. Halle and Queens stay after the FO, but they are updated to 500s now to make them more attractive. They are followed by the Birmingham Masters, Eastbourne/Rosmalen and Wimbledon of course.

Then the most difficult part of the season starts after Davis Cup. I moved IW and Miami into summer, just had no choice there. Of course that meant I'd have to get rid of the Canadian Masters AND Cincy - or make IW/Miami one-week-tournaments. I choose the latter (with them at least being 64 tournaments), but then again I had to face the question whether I wanted to downgrade Cincy or the Canadian Masters. As sorry as I am for the Canadians around here, Montreal/Toronto will be only a 500 tournament in my calendar. As a reward, I introduced a 250 in Ottawa. So, American Hardcourt Season is really crowded with big tournaments, but that's the price you've got to pay for a shorter season.

Last but not least we have the European Indoor Season. Prague is a new tournament here as I feel the Czechs really deserve a tournament again. I deciced to upgrade Moscow because I feel Russia should really have a 500, was a tough decision as Stockholm and Vienna would also have deserved it. Killed St. Petersburg, Metz and Bercy with Hamburg now being a Masters. Then the players have one week of rest before the WTF is played and then the DC final to close the season on the 11th of November.

If you've read till here, big thank you for your time. Hope everything's understandable and my English is alright, feel free to ask any questions or give any feedback you want
Globetrotter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote