Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 60 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 04:25 PM   #886
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Let's worry about the exam next year

Final day of exam for my boy and it's only English today. His biology teacher graded the papers right after the exam yesterday and he got an A. He missed about 1/3 of the classes as this is the first class of the day for him and he studied for about an hour the day before. But because he missed so many classes, his overall grade will only be a B.
OK. This drives me crazy. If someone gets a A and attends only 20% of the classes, doesn’t that make the A even BETTER than the others who attended 100% of the time???????????????

Particularly in BIOLOGY?!?!?!

Teachers don’t realize what kind of contempt this breeds in students.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #887
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It’s not my video.

But if people hate on Rafito, I will be

But I don’t go in that thread anyway, so

I do want YOUR translation though. I found one on the internet. If I get my hands on you. Noosa = wow in that translation.

The other thing is that it’s pego, but sometimes I think I hear an r sound in there. Like pergo
I know that is why I asked. Because I really love the video, and I think he is adorable there. But some people will hate. Lets not put it there and save all the fun for us.

BTW, YOU WISH it was your video, you would have been in Spain and that close to him.

Nossa translated means ours, but brazillians (just them), use like "wow" too.

Wow, wow, this way you're going to kill me,
Of if I get my hand you, oh, oh if I get my hands on you.

Delicious (or hottie) this way you're going to kill me.
Oh if I get my hands on you...~

It's SOOOO cheesy, but it's wild really, it got so famous. And it's brings everyone together when you're out at night and they play it somewhere! Because everyone starts singing and dancing. (Yes, me too )
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2011, 04:34 PM   #888
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's worry about the exam next year

Final day of exam for my boy and it's only English today. His biology teacher graded the papers right after the exam yesterday and he got an A. He missed about 1/3 of the classes as this is the first class of the day for him and he studied for about an hour the day before. But because he missed so many classes, his overall grade will only be a B.
That sucks. Doe sit make a big difference on his curriculum ?

(I need to think about exams starting monday, other way I am failing them all. )
Old 12-15-2011, 06:48 PM   #889
country flag arm

Old 12-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #890
country flag arm

Christmas dinner with my friends and party all night long. That is if I don't fall alseep in the middle of the street. Slept 2 hours last night
Old 12-15-2011, 10:22 PM   #891
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
OK. This drives me crazy. If someone gets a A and attends only 20% of the classes, doesn’t that make the A even BETTER than the others who attended 100% of the time???????????????

Particularly in BIOLOGY?!?!?!

Teachers don’t realize what kind of contempt this breeds in students.
Oh! The B is for overall grade. And the A is only the final which makes up part of the overall grade. He missed lots of lab works because he missed the classes which, as a result, pulled down his grade. And when even he was in class, lots of time he didn't understand what the requirement was. He never asked his teacher in class when he did not understand because 1) his autistic nature and 2) really sucks experience with some ex-teachers who should never be teachers.

Last edited by Lee : 12-15-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2011, 10:35 PM   #892
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I was really frustrated over the years that I know he is a very smart kid and if he put half a heart into shcool works, he can easily make straight As in any subject. The tough part is he needs a good teacher to make learning interesting for him. Now I finally comes to term that that is who he is. And the current way of education and the way children is measured will result in him failing.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #893
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Eldest is home And the house is filled with piano ragtime music again
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #894
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was really frustrated over the years that I know he is a very smart kid and if he put half a heart into shcool works, he can easily make straight As in any subject. The tough part is he needs a good teacher to make learning interesting for him. Now I finally comes to term that that is who he is. And the current way of education and the way children is measured will result in him failing.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:38 PM   #895
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Have a great Hannukkah!

The other day I was on amazon and your hubby face's showed up. He "liked" amazon on FB.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:41 PM   #896
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Have a great Hannukkah!

The other day I was on amazon and your hubby face's showed up. He "liked" amazon on FB.
oh no not hubby Nate looks great btw- skin is totally clear, I think he grew a bit taller and he shaved off the full beard/sideburns before he came. Not for me mind you but because he read that he would have an easier tiime going through airport security

He went to visit his old boss where he tutored at Kuman with Sam and she offered Sam a job doing what Nate did!
Old 12-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #897
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I am telling myself he is just like hubby who also barely managed to finish high school but is OK once he found his niche.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:46 PM   #898
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
I am telling myself he is just like hubby who also barely managed to finish high school but is OK once he found his niche.
I am sure of it! There is always something for everyone!
BTW question about going from Hong Kong to Canada and now the States. One of Nate's girl chums on his floor did the same thing. She seemed to say it was easier to emigrate to Canada first. True or False?

BTW he loves Dorm life but hates the bathrooms
Old 12-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #899
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
oh no not hubby Nate looks great btw- skin is totally clear, I think he grew a bit taller and he shaved off the full beard/sideburns before he came. Not for me mind you but because he read that he would have an easier tiime going through airport security
smart boy OTH, it is sad that how you look makes a difference

Quote:
He went to visit his old boss where he tutored at Kuman with Sam and she offered Sam a job doing what Nate did!
Does Sam want to?
Old 12-15-2011, 10:59 PM   #900
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I am sure of it! There is always something for everyone!
BTW question about going from Hong Kong to Canada and now the States. One of Nate's girl chums on his floor did the same thing. She seemed to say it was easier to emigrate to Canada first. True or False?

BTW he loves Dorm life but hates the bathrooms
True! Canada and Australia. These countries still remember most of them are immigrants themselves.
Closed Thread