Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 11:11 PM   #856
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
ooh ooh ooh look who is posting!!
I try to pop in once a month Especially right now where I just got a phone call from work that has me VERY irritated and I need a distraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
wtf is that draw?

Even though the exam went well, I am quite depressive today, so I am just going to go and sleep. No need to depress anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
So you are done with Christmas shopping?
I am I think I am even mostly done with wrapping

Now let me tell you guys about my work irritation and you tell me if you think I'm the villain here. This lady shops in my store and is always a giant pain in the ass. The kind who thinks store policies don't apply to her because she spends sooo much money (she feels). On BLACK FRIDAY, November 25, she put a ton of stuff on hold, several hundred dollars worth. We have a 24-hour hold policy but my employee wrote on the hold tag "Please don't put back, she will come back within a week for these items! She wants to use her coupons" because we had coupons valid from Nov 26 til Dec 12. We tried to call her multiple times to remind her about these items but her voice mail box is full. So today she finally decides to notice that we have called her and is furious that we put the items back today. We held the items for the entire span of the coupons that she supposedly planned to use. And now she is angry? I don't understand. Apparently she is going to come to the store tomorrow just to yell at me. So I have that to look forward to. *sigh*

I want to know when she was actually expecting us to hold these things til
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #857
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I was distracted by the very adorable Rafa and the Armada yesterday and forgot to tell you the WONDERFUL experience I had in the postal office yesterday. I needed stamps for Christmas cards to Canada and there was a very long line up inside the office. So I waited for the automatic machine. Even though there were only two people in front of me, it took almost 10 minutes. So I put my request for stamps, and slide my credit card. The machine made a whole bunch of noises then went compete quiet and repeat a few times. Finally, it split out a bunch of blank labels instead of stamps.

So I had to waste another 30 minutes in line to talk to a person, filled out a form in order to get 3 stamps worth $2.40
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2011, 11:21 PM   #858
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was distracted by the very adorable Rafa and the Armada yesterday and forgot to tell you the WONDERFUL experience I had in the postal office yesterday. I needed stamps for Christmas cards to Canada and there was a very long line up inside the office. So I waited for the automatic machine. Even though there were only two people in front of me, it took almost 10 minutes. So I put my request for stamps, and slide my credit card. The machine made a whole bunch of noises then went compete quiet and repeat a few times. Finally, it split out a bunch of blank labels instead of stamps.

So I had to waste another 30 minutes in line to talk to a person, filled out a form in order to get 3 stamps worth $2.40
Oh gosh

Usually I hate going to my town's post office, but this year they actually have had more windows open, and a new worker who actually seems somewhat competent so it's been going much better this year. I went to mail Adam a parcel today and there wasn't even a line
Old 12-13-2011, 11:22 PM   #859
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

damn....
Old 12-13-2011, 11:29 PM   #860
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalMyHero View Post
hi everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post

I am I think I am even mostly done with wrapping
Lucky you! I still have a long way to go and I can't focus until my son's exam is over

Quote:

Now let me tell you guys about my work irritation and you tell me if you think I'm the villain here. This lady shops in my store and is always a giant pain in the ass. The kind who thinks store policies don't apply to her because she spends sooo much money (she feels). On BLACK FRIDAY, November 25, she put a ton of stuff on hold, several hundred dollars worth. We have a 24-hour hold policy but my employee wrote on the hold tag "Please don't put back, she will come back within a week for these items! She wants to use her coupons" because we had coupons valid from Nov 26 til Dec 12. We tried to call her multiple times to remind her about these items but her voice mail box is full. So today she finally decides to notice that we have called her and is furious that we put the items back today. We held the items for the entire span of the coupons that she supposedly planned to use. And now she is angry? I don't understand. Apparently she is going to come to the store tomorrow just to yell at me. So I have that to look forward to. *sigh*

I want to know when she was actually expecting us to hold these things til
Did your employee mention to her that the store would only hold the items until the coupon expired? Or indicated that the store could only extended the hold for a limited time?

Well, tell her she is a valued customer and that was why the store had held the items longer than policy allowed and the store had tried to contact her numerous times. If it is within your power, give her a special discount for her next purchase?
Old 12-13-2011, 11:32 PM   #861
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Lee
Old 12-13-2011, 11:33 PM   #862
#freeviktor

Quote:

Lucky you! I still have a long way to go and I can't focus until my son's exam is over

Did your employee mention to her that the store would only hold the items until the coupon expired? Or indicated that the store could only extended the hold for a limited time?

Well, tell her she is a valued customer and that was why the store had held the items longer than policy allowed and the store had tried to contact her numerous times. If it is within your power, give her a special discount for her next purchase?
It's written on the tag that the customer would be back within the week to use her coupons. The employee explained all THAT on the phone to her today, but the woman insists on coming back tomorrow to yell at me personally. She's crazy honestly, I hope she goes to shop at a different location.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:33 PM   #863
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Oh gosh

Usually I hate going to my town's post office, but this year they actually have had more windows open, and a new worker who actually seems somewhat competent so it's been going much better this year. I went to mail Adam a parcel today and there wasn't even a line
Oh, and I forgot the machine worked perfectly fine for the people in front of me and after me I should cry discrimnation and demand compensation
Old 12-13-2011, 11:34 PM   #864
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalMyHero View Post
Lee
Thanks!

and Jess too
Old 12-13-2011, 11:35 PM   #865
I wanna taste u.

that would be a good idea
Old 12-13-2011, 11:35 PM   #866
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
It's written on the tag that the customer would be back within the week to use her coupons. The employee explained all THAT on the phone to her today, but the woman insists on coming back tomorrow to yell at me personally. She's crazy honestly, I hope she goes to shop at a different location.
Sorry! But that's is why you are paid with bigger bucks
Old 12-13-2011, 11:38 PM   #867
#freeviktor

If I know this lady, she was going to waltz in on Christmas Eve and expect the stuff to still be there, AND to let her use the coupons that had expired 2 weeks before Because she is the type that thinks she shits diamonds Meanwhile this merchandise was sitting in our back room NOT getting sold and costing us money. No store is going to allow stuff to be on some sort of infinite hold during the holidays.

I need a new job or to go back to school ASAP
Old 12-13-2011, 11:40 PM   #868
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
If I know this lady, she was going to waltz in on Christmas Eve and expect the stuff to still be there, AND to let her use the coupons that had expired 2 weeks before Because she is the type that thinks she shits diamonds Meanwhile this merchandise was sitting in our back room NOT getting sold and costing us money. No store is going to allow stuff to be on some sort of infinite hold during the holidays.

I need a new job or to go back to school ASAP
Fully understand you and I won't be surprised this happens.

how is the school hunting?
Old 12-13-2011, 11:40 PM   #869
#freeviktor

Quote:
Sorry! But that's is why you are paid with bigger bucks
Not big enough bucks!!!!

Syracuse is coming out with a sports journalism masters degree program that is very tempting. I had wanted to go into that in the past and had kinda hoped that working on Nole's site would have led to something, but that didn't work out for me so well Maybe I'll start looking into this program....
Old 12-13-2011, 11:43 PM   #870
#freeviktor

Quote:
Fully understand you and I won't be surprised this happens.

how is the school hunting?
Well I had wanted to do Museum Studies, but I ended up not applying anywhere, and now I am still really wanting to go back to school, but I need to figure out what I really want to do already and make it happen. Sports journalism is the reason I studied journalism in the first place but then I got scared off of it and thought about history, and then I realized history led nowhere. BAHHH. I think I will probably look into this sports journalism program. I like to write, and I love sports, so it really is a dream program.

But can I deal with more of Syracuse's winters?
Closed Thread