Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 02:49 AM   #811
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You didnt.

Saturday night, I am home and havendo showered since thursday evening.

Fun times will come soon. I brought and wrote you and lee a postcard from Paris.Haven't had time to mail it yet that is how busy I have been...
Not sure if it's a good time to mail your post cards. With the Christmas season and the post offices being so busy, I am not sure if they get lost

I received Steve Job's biography from amazon today. It is a gift. The problem is the name of the person sending the gift is myself and I am quite sure I did not order it The message looked like it's from a friend in Canada. I don't want to ask if my friend sent it because if not, that will be embarrassing but I can't thank whoever sending it
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2011, 02:55 AM   #812
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Not sure if it's a good time to mail your post cards. With the Christmas season and the post offices being so busy, I am not sure if they get lost

I received Steve Job's biography from amazon today. It is a gift. The problem is the name of the person sending the gift is myself and I am quite sure I did not order it The message looked like it's from a friend in Canada. I don't want to ask if my friend sent it because if not, that will be embarrassing but I can't thank whoever sending it
You can read all about how Steve’s at Adobe is screwing you over today.

Just send your friend a thank you, and if you are wrong she/he will let you know, and then you can explain. Chances are you are right.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-11-2011, 03:11 AM   #813
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You can read all about how Steve’s at Adobe is screwing you over today.

I know! I am hoping Apple will finally work with Adobe. Even on my PC, when my itune does not hung up playing a song, my PDF reader will after opening a file and vice versa

Quote:

Just send your friend a thank you, and if you are wrong she/he will let you know, and then you can explain. Chances are you are right.
I will give it a few more days, seeing if my friend will say anything The order was placed on Dec 7 and I received it today. She may not know I will get it this fast.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #814
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know! I am hoping Apple will finally work with Adobe. Even on my PC, when my itune does not hung up playing a song, my PDF reader will after opening a file and vice versa

I will give it a few more days, seeing if my friend will say anything The order was placed on Dec 7 and I received it today. She may not know I will get it this fast.

That was really quick!

I pre-ordered a book for a friend. It was supposed to come out on December 6 or something like that. Next thing I know, I get a notification that it will be delivered on Nov. 23!! Kind of early. Luckily I had it sent to her husband’s office, and he will hold it til Christmas.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #815
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

amazon has a BIG warehouse in Phoenix. If whatever we order was in-stock here, we usually get it the next day.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #816
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Hockey time again
Old 12-11-2011, 09:10 PM   #817
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hockey time again
Have fun.

Me:

except the smoking part. Gosh no, no smoking.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-12-2011, 05:29 AM   #818
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 12-12-2011, 04:29 PM   #819
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Have fun.

Me:

except the smoking part. Gosh no, no smoking.
I thought you're studying but good that you take time to post in GM and NT

I don't even know I am in PopCon competition
Old 12-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #820
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you're studying but good that you take time to post in GM and NT

I don't even know I am in PopCon competition
Al I do is study, and in the computer. Which I hate. So in between powerpoint presentations.... here I am.

Popcon would be way cooler if it was POPCORN
Old 12-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #821
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

It's more popcorn than popcon, don't you think?
Old 12-12-2011, 05:31 PM   #822
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Buttered popcorn.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #823
country flag arm

I prefer sweet.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #824
country flag arm

Who else is a doctor here besides the great Dr. Sue? Just curious.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #825
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Isn’t “Genci” that Scarecrows guy a doctor in Albania?
Closed Thread