Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #301
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

No, really, I’ve talked to tourist couples who’ve told me they fell in love in Arches. I can see that. It’s a very romantic place especially if you camp there or go for a long hike. It’s sort of dreamy.

But, compared to India or Bali or any of those places (except Niagara) It’s really funny that it made the list.

If you go for your anniversary — Sorrel River Ranch is nice and I hear they’ve got a good chef there now.

And book a charter flight that will fly you up over Monument Valley and Lake Powell and Canyonlands.

I’m very good at spending other people’s money.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #302
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I am slowly getting back to my old self. Still a bit down, but much better than yesterday.

Last day of classes before Paris is tomorrow.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2011, 12:21 AM   #303
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I am slowly getting back to my old self. Still a bit down, but much better than yesterday.

Last day of classes before Paris is tomorrow.
Yay! When do you leave for Paris? And where are you staying?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:05 AM   #304
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I leave on sunday morning like 6 am staying at a random hostel... more expensive than I am used to.. at least for a hostel anyway, but I couldn't sleep under the bridge.

I have tickets for tuesday and wednesday I get to see your Rafa too I'll take some photos of him for you.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #305
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I leave on sunday morning like 6 am staying at a random hostel... more expensive than I am used to.. at least for a hostel anyway, but I couldn't sleep under the bridge.

I have tickets for tuesday and wednesday I get to see your Rafa too I'll take some photos of him for you.
I don’t care about photos. Just tell him to beat Nole.

Old 11-03-2011, 02:01 AM   #306
country flag arm

Line i world everton do that and nome wont make it that far to face rafa in the final
Old 11-03-2011, 02:02 AM   #307
country flag arm

The phone and the typos
Old 11-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #308
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
The phone and the typos

Loved it!

Anyway, Rafa spared you the duty. He’s so good and kind.

Old 11-03-2011, 05:45 PM   #309
country flag arm

He did? He is not playing paris?
Old 11-03-2011, 05:57 PM   #310
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
He did? He is not playing paris?
Nope.

At least that’s what I saw in the Rafa Forum.

But, I didn’t really expect him to play in Paris.

I know you will be devastated not to see Rafa.

Quote:
Rafael Nadal
Hi all. I won't be playing this upcoming week the tournament in Paris Bercy. It's been a difficult decision to take but I understand that it is what I need to do right now to prepare well for the end of this season and also for 2012. I hope I can be back in 2012 to that great event in the most beautiful city in the world, and hopefully try to win it once day.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:12 PM   #311
country flag arm

But doesn't he HAVE to play uless he is injured? Is he injured?

I am sad! I like tennis too, not just Nole. But hey, I'll survive the disappointment.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:20 PM   #312
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
But doesn't he HAVE to play uless he is injured? Is he injured?

I am sad! I like tennis too, not just Nole. But hey, I'll survive the disappointment.
Well, according to the twitter stuff I’ve read: If you play 600 matches before 1-1-2011, you get a freebie miss, and after debate, it appears that futures and challengers qualify.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #313
country flag arm

Nole wished me "boa noite"!
Old 11-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #314
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Busy whole morning and I was scared to check the score. Well, I worried for nothing
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2011, 08:58 PM   #315
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Nope.

At least that’s what I saw in the Rafa Forum.

But, I didn’t really expect him to play in Paris.

I know you will be devastated not to see Rafa.
I think it is a good decision by Rafa. Rest well for WTF and then reclaim the DC trophy.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread