Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 12:11 AM   #271
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Have fun girls! need to get dinner going
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2011, 12:14 AM   #272
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
lets just say that after I read it I thought: "dammit I want to drive all 5 of them!".

Yeah. Me too. Those roads don’t looks so bad to me. Probably can do all of them without 4wd. I could skip the Russian one though. It looks cold.

I’ve seen a television program about the one in Bolivia. They’ve built a regular highway now, but this one still exists.

Women set up on the corners and if you give them a coin they tell you if someone is coming.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2011, 12:15 AM   #273
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Old 11-02-2011, 12:16 AM   #274
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
thanks for staying made me feel better

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Yeah. Me too. Those roads don’t looks so bad to me. Probably can do all of them without 4wd. I could skip the Russian one though. It looks cold.

I’ve seen a television program about the one in Bolivia. They’ve built a regular highway now, but this one still exists.

Women set up on the corners and if you give them a coin they tell you if someone is coming.
Lets pick one and do it! I'm thinking the Sahara one

I have psychiatry tomorrow, it's always so interesting, but I wonder if I am psychiatrist material
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2011, 12:19 AM   #275
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Ohmygod, Raquel!! You MUST look at this! Number 7, I think.

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/d...c-getaways.htm

Most romantic getaways.

Edit: No, it’s number 6. Right between Morocco and Niagara Falls

Last edited by star : 11-02-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #276
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
thanks for staying made me feel better

Lets pick one and do it! I'm thinking the Sahara one

I have psychiatry tomorrow, it's always so interesting, but I wonder if I am psychiatrist material
Ok, Crazy people. Not my thing. And basically, you can’t ever cure them. You just give them medications to help them manage their symptoms — or recommend they be locked up.

That’s a biased opinion tho.

Sahara one is definitely the one.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:27 AM   #277
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ohmygod, Raquel!! You MUST look at this! Number 7, I think.

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/d...c-getaways.htm

Most romantic getaways.
OH MY GOD!!!!!! It's number 6!! yyou see, the world wants me to take that us trip

Quote:
Ok, Crazy people. Not my thing. And basically, you can’t ever cure them. You just give them medications to help them manage their symptoms — or recommend they be locked up.

That’s a biased opinion tho.

Sahara one is definitely the one.
well, now besides my family and some of my friends here, one of my best online friends also doesn't want me to become a shrink. I don't know... I like it, though. And I think psychiatrist are happier people.

So we can agree on the Sahara one, I need to take my driving's license first. Taking care of that
Old 11-02-2011, 12:33 AM   #278
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
OH MY GOD!!!!!! It's number 6!! yyou see, the world wants me to take that us trip

well, now besides my family and some of my friends here, one of my best online friends also doesn't want me to become a shrink. I don't know... I like it, though. And I think psychiatrist are happier people.

So we can agree on the Sahara one, I need to take my driving's license first. Taking care of that
If you like it, do it. Nobody else’s opinion really counts. I couldn’t do it. I don’t’ have the patience.

Yeah. — just getting your driver’s license? I think you need me along on that trip. Definitely we should have 4wd for that one with the sand and all. But, winter time might be best.

Have you seen that movie about walking across the Saraha?

It’s narrated by Matt Damon. Three guys walk from Niger to the Suez Canal. Insane.

Oh, forget it. They RAN across the Sahara. Running the Sahara is the title.

http://www.runningthesahara.com/
Old 11-02-2011, 12:36 AM   #279
country flag arm

Quote:
If you like it, do it. Nobody else’s opinion really counts. I couldn’t do it. I don’t’ have the patience.

Yeah. — just getting your driver’s license? I think you need me along on that trip. Definitely we should have 4wd for that one with the sand and all. But, winter time might be best.

Have you seen that movie about walking across the Saraha?

It’s narrated by Matt Damon. Four guys walk from Niger to the Suez Canal. Insane.
I didn't! But now I must! I'll check it out.

I am not really sure what a 4wd is, but google will help me. I know nothing about cars, sorry. Never took any interest in that.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:37 AM   #280
country flag arm

I see now. 4wd. Ok, we need to rent one, because I am not driving all the way TO Africa, just all the way THROUGH Africa.

Old 11-02-2011, 12:40 AM   #281
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I didn't! But now I must! I'll check it out.

I am not really sure what a 4wd is, but google will help me. I know nothing about cars, sorry. Never took any interest in that.
Check the edits.

The link has the trailer for the movie.

Also we’d have to carry gasoline and water. We’d need a whole rig. Also auto parts and shovels and heavy duty jacks.

Probably a man to do the heavy lifting too.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:44 AM   #282
country flag arm

Quote:
Check the edits.

The link has the trailer for the movie.

Also we’d have to carry gasoline and water. We’d need a whole rig. Also auto parts and shovels and heavy duty jacks.

Probably a man to do the heavy lifting too.
Saw the trailer and will watch the movie. thanks

I think I can drag a friend with us, that makes 3, so even better.

And tents. To sleep in the Sahara! I hear that Lagos is quite dangerous these days, but other than we should be fine.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:47 AM   #283
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Saw the trailer and will watch the movie. thanks

I think I can drag a friend with us, that makes 3, so even better.

And tents. To sleep in the Sahara! I hear that Lagos is quite dangerous these days, but other than we should be fine.
It’s very late where you are, muchacha.

What is portuguese for muchacha?
Old 11-02-2011, 12:55 AM   #284
country flag arm

Quote:
It’s very late where you are, muchacha.

What is portuguese for muchacha?
1am, I slept until 2pm today, so no sleeping until 3 am at least

Rapariga or menina are the words you are looking for.

I am cleaning my room while watching HIMYM and posting here
Old 11-02-2011, 01:01 AM   #285
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
1am, I slept until 2pm today, so no sleeping until 3 am at least

Rapariga or menina are the words you are looking for.

I am cleaning my room while watching HIMYM and posting here
You are a little night owl.

Rapariga — I don’t like this word. I will say menina.
Closed Thread