Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #256
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
summer next year? can't he wait until then?

Yeah, I mean, he could do it over Christmas break.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #257
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
music to my ears. remember my disappointment in Madrid 2010?
Yes, I do! That was heartbreak.

But maybe Bellucci will be in Paris.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:43 PM   #258
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yes, I do! That was heartbreak.

But maybe Bellucci will be in Paris.
I would take special pics for Lee and Hana and obviously make him have a great season in 2012

you girls make me feel better
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2011, 11:44 PM   #259
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
music to my ears. remember my disappointment in Madrid 2010?

Quote:

Yeah, I mean, he could do it over Christmas break.
I once had one of my wisdom teeth extracted right before Christmas. I had to call my dentist on Christmas day because of the pain. I was soooo fortunate to have a dry socket It was so miserable for me the whole Christmas and New Year when everyone around me enjoying all the food and parties.

Therefore, I don't blame him not wanting to have the procedure over Christmas break.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #260
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would take special pics for Lee and Hana and obviously make him have a great season in 2012

you girls make me feel better
Sid soooo miss his lucky charm He choked and choked and choked all the time. Worse than Malisse today
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2011, 11:47 PM   #261
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

I once had one of my wisdom teeth extracted right before Christmas. I had to call my dentist on Christmas day because of the pain. I was soooo fortunate to have a dry socket It was so miserable for me the whole Christmas and New Year when everyone around me enjoying all the food and parties.

Therefore, I don't blame him not wanting to have the procedure over Christmas break.
I was making a joke! Raquel was being so hard hearted wanting him to wait until summer, I thought why not just turn the dagger and have him ailing at Christmas.

Having all four out at one time is no joke.

But, I wouldn’t know. I retained all my wisdom teeth. I have room behind them. I;ve heard so many tales of woe though.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #262
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

i'll fix him up next week!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #263
country flag arm

I'm not myself today you girls are going to have to give me a break
Old 11-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #264
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I was here this morning.

Old 11-01-2011, 11:50 PM   #265
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I'm not myself today you girls are going to have to give me a break
v

I’m sorry you are down. I hope sunny days return soon.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:54 PM   #266
country flag arm

Quote:
v

I’m sorry you are down. I hope sunny days return soon.
That is gorgeous so what have you been up to?
Old 11-01-2011, 11:57 PM   #267
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
That is gorgeous so what have you been up to?
Not a lot. I went over to Colorado. That’s the Colorado National Monument. I saw a movie. Rum Diary. Skip it unless you just want to see a lot of Johnny Depp’s insanely beautiful face. I mean, that’s kind of why I went, but you know 90 minutes was enough gazing in adoration, and the movie was 2 hours long — so there was some boredom there.

Only stand out performance was some guy… Giovanni Rubella or something. Ribissi maybe. Guiliani maybe.

Edit: Giovanni Ribisi
Old 11-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #268
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 11-02-2011, 12:03 AM   #269
country flag arm

Quote:
Not a lot. I went over to Colorado. That’s the Colorado National Monument. I saw a movie. Rum Diary. Skip it unless you just want to see a lot of Johnny Depp’s insanely beautiful face. I mean, that’s kind of why I went, but you know 90 minutes was enough gazing in adoration, and the movie was 2 hours long — so there was some boredom there.

Only stand out performance was some guy… Giovanni Rubella or something. Ribissi maybe. Guiliani maybe.
I can't skip it. It's JD... in the Caribbean! but I won't have great expectations, thanks.

I saw a good movie a few days ago: The Help. It's about a sensitive issue but funny at the same time. Quite liked it!

Quote:
wow

read this: http://www.howstuffworks.com/5-dangerous-roads.htm
Old 11-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #270
country flag arm

lets just say that after I read it I thought: "dammit I want to drive all 5 of them!".
Closed Thread