Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
Originally Posted by arm
summer next year? can't he wait until then?
We have to fly back to Calgary immediately after his final exam for his cousin's wedding. And we don't want to drag it out too long as the wisdom teeth may emerge and pushing at his molars There is not enough room on his jaws for those teeth.
Also, fingers crossed that his dad still has his job so we have dental coverage