Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #226
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

sunday i fly to paris I am soo excited. Hope I get to see Nole anyone cares to join me in paris?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #227
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

star's cat
Old 11-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #228
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
star's cat
She bites.

Hard.

Lately she’s been better. She still bites, but no blood.

I would love to go to Paris, but it’s not possible this week. Or next.

btw, Raquel, I was over in Colorado and thought about your U.S. trip. I think I have it all planned. You should come in March and go to IW and then over to Phoenix and then work your way up to Utah by May. The other way, you start in Utah in September and work your way down to Phoenix by November Ok. That’s done. I can rest.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #229
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
She bites.

Hard.

Lately she’s been better. She still bites, but no blood.

I would love to go to Paris, but it’s not possible this week. Or next.

btw, Raquel, I was over in Colorado and thought about your U.S. trip. I think I have it all planned. You should come in March and go to IW and then over to Phoenix and then work your way up to Utah by May. The other way, you start in Utah in September and work your way down to Phoenix by November Ok. That’s done. I can rest.
star you're here! I need my friends today. some sort of post-latada depression. And I am loving the IW part!

2 more class days and then it's friday, then saturday then Paris. That's what is keeping me going today.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #230
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

So Nole playing is not enough for you, Raquel? good plan, star!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #231
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatineSalvatore View Post
Thanks to twitter I will no longer see Potito Starace the same way ever again:

And so, on October 31, 2011, Potito Starace ceased to exist, and Potato Starch was born.
Doesn't matter. Potato is still a nice looking bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalMyHero View Post
oh
What is so confusing?
Old 11-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #232
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
So Nole playing is not enough for you, Raquel? good plan, star!
Well, it helps I must say... But it was not a very good match
Old 11-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #233
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Since I won't be going to IW next year, I would like to go somewhere during Jr.'s winter break but there is no where I rather be
Old 11-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #234
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Well, it helps I must say... But it was not a very good match
Now you are getting greedy Nole first match in almost two months and he won it is good enough for me

How can Berdych losing the match to Kei after his first set performance?
Old 11-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #235
country flag arm

Quote:
Since I won't be going to IW next year, I would like to go somewhere during Jr.'s winter break but there is no where I rather be
When is that winter break? And why not IW?

Quote:
Now you are getting greedy Nole first match in almost two months and he won it is good enough for me

How can Berdych losing the match to Kei after his first set performance?
I am not complaining! I am just saying that it didn't really make me feel any better.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #236
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Winter break is the pc term for Christmas holiday here and Jr. will have his wisdom teeth removed during his spring break, the second week of IW.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:23 PM   #237
country flag arm

Quote:
Winter break is the pc term for Christmas holiday here and Jr. will have his wisdom teeth removed during his spring break, the second week of IW.
It has to be exactly during IW? Any other break won't do?

Go somewhere sunny by the beach and enjoy life. I am not very good on advising today, so you might want to check my opinion tomorrow as well.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #238
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

He needs about 4 days recovery time from surgically removing all four wisdom teeth so only spring or winter break are long enough. He doesn't want the surgery during Christmas so only spring break left.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:33 PM   #239
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

It is sunny here during Christmas If you come visit, I can go to San Diego with you
Old 11-01-2011, 11:33 PM   #240
country flag arm

summer next year? can't he wait until then?
Closed Thread