Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #181
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Glacier above Lake Louise.

An ice creek left behind by the retreating glacier

[I
and now this! That glaciar!!!

How are you doing, btw? Better? rested?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #182
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Lower fall of the Johnston Canyon in Banff National Park

This is where I took the above picture

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0203.jpg (94.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0207.jpg (93.5 KB, 23 views)
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2011, 09:15 PM   #183
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Whose hand is that?

It's so gorgeous, Lee! Everything!!
Old 10-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #184
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Gosh that lake Lee!!! Take me there, take me there now!
Thanks for sharing the photos, you know we love to see them.

I will be so effin' broke after my trip to Paris, it's not even funny.
Quote:
and now this! That glaciar!!!

How are you doing, btw? Better? rested?
You break into my pic spam

We are all broke I have a HUGE credit card bill to pay at the beginning of November

Plan a summer in Canada, you can see ALL the lakes you want.

I hope my worst depression is behind me. Fingers crossed.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #185
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Whose hand is that?

It's so gorgeous, Lee! Everything!!
I have no idea, I think it's a kid. I was trying to focus my camera and to protect it from all the water vapours created by the fall at the same time. It still got pretty wet.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:21 PM   #186
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Brutus enjoying the almost full month in my sister's backyard. It was around 10pm.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0221.jpg (64.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0223.jpg (93.3 KB, 22 views)
Old 10-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #187
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

A stormy night was coming

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0251.jpg (72.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0252.jpg (72.6 KB, 22 views)
Old 10-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #188
country flag arm

Quote:
You break into my pic spam

We are all broke I have a HUGE credit card bill to pay at the beginning of November

Plan a summer in Canada, you can see ALL the lakes you want.

I hope my worst depression is behind me. Fingers crossed.
We are all broke, that's so true. Still I can't avoid looking around and feeling very lucky, eventhough my family is getting poorer by the day. Oh well, in my case and my parents, we haven't lived through times of war or great drepession, I guess it's only normal we go through a more difficult economical patch during our lives. I mean if you think and look back, how many people in the world who live at least, lets say, 70 years, haven't lived through war or bad times when even food was lacking? Not many... And it's not like there's food missing at our tables or anything like that... This too shall pass.

(Fortuna moment there )

Reaaally happy to know you are doing better! I'm here if you need me.

Quote:
I have no idea, I think it's a kid. I was trying to focus my camera and to protect it from all the water vapours created by the fall at the same time. It still got pretty wet.
I thought it was Lee Jr's
Old 10-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #189
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Finally, my sister's neighbour's pet Irish cows! They arrived a few days before our departure. The owner just bought a vacation/investment home in Scottsdale.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0258.jpg (110.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0262.jpg (88.7 KB, 23 views)
Old 10-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #190
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Reaaally happy to know you are doing better! I'm here if you need me.
Thanks

Quote:

I thought it was Lee Jr's
He did not bother. To get there, I had to walk thru a short passageway hunching (even I am a midget) and tried to avoid the muddy puddles in the middle. It was very slippery because of the water vapours and quite cold.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:36 PM   #191
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I was trying to take a panorama/360 pic at the bow summit (where I took the pictures of Peyto Lake) and you can try to find Lee Jr. there

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0150.jpg (28.8 KB, 30 views)
Old 10-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #192
country flag arm

Quote:
Thanks

He did not bother. To get there, I had to walk thru a short passageway hunching (even I am a midget) and tried to avoid the muddy puddles in the middle. It was very slippery because of the water vapours and quite cold.
Teenagers
Old 10-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #193
country flag arm

Quote:
I was trying to take a panorama/360 pic at the bow summit (where I took the pictures of Peyto Lake) and you can try to find Lee Jr. there

wow I love this one! But I can't really find Lee Jr.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #194
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
wow I love this one! But I can't really find Lee Jr.
It's easy. Who was not interested in the scenary at all?
Old 10-23-2011, 10:10 PM   #195
country flag arm

Quote:
It's easy. Who was not interested in the scenary at all?
Like I said: teenager

how is he doing, btw?
Closed Thread