Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 112 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 05:43 PM   #1666
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

I wonder how herdwick took nole's 2011 season. I miss her

she was a lot like you, stary. Do you remember her?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #1667
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Star, did you watch any movie recently?

Yesterday I saw this one:

Best film I have watched in a while. It's a bit too harsh at time, some really disturbing sex scenes, but the direction is spectacular and amazing acting by Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara,
Old 01-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #1668
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Raquel, you need to bring your weapons now. You have pics with kids on it or yourself as a kid?
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2012, 06:55 PM   #1669
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Raquel, you need to bring your weapons now. You have pics with kids on it or yourself as a kid?
can I just lose? It's about time, anyway. You know I will not be sad. Just hope you won't either.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #1670
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
can I just lose? It's about time, anyway. You know I will not be sad. Just hope you won't either.
There will be a few stitches here and there in my heart, but it will be ok
Old 01-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #1671
country flag arm

Quote:
There will be a few stitches here and there in my heart, but it will be ok
I don't want to campaign. It's not me and I did not join for that. You should be happy if I'm happy.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #1672
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
I don't want to campaign. It's not me and I did not join for that.
Me neither because I prefer honesty and I know you do too

Quote:
You should be happy if I'm happy.
You really like me Next time we participate in the worldwide hug contest. More than 24 hours of non-stop hugging
Old 01-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #1673
country flag arm

Quote:
Me neither because I prefer honesty and I know you do too

You really like me Next time we participate in the worldwide hug contest. More than 24 hours of non-stop hugging
I'm hugger, it's in my nature.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #1674
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder how herdwick took nole's 2011 season. I miss her

she was a lot like you, stary. Do you remember her?
Loved her. She liked history and read history books. It’s not the same without her.

Quote:
Star, did you watch any movie recently?

Yesterday I saw this one:

Best film I have watched in a while. It's a bit too harsh at time, some really disturbing sex scenes, but the direction is spectacular and amazing acting by Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara,
Didn’t see any recently, but I did see that movie when I was in L.A. I really like Rooney Mara in it. I was prepared for the awful parts because I had read the book. Liked the Sweden views.

Quote:
I'm hugger, it's in my nature.
Serial hugger.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #1675
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Loved her. She liked history and read history books. It’s not the same without her.

Didn’t see any recently, but I did see that movie when I was in L.A. I really like Rooney Mara in it. I was prepared for the awful parts because I had read the book. Liked the Sweden views.

Serial hugger.

She really was a lot like you. We exchanged a few emails after she "left" MTF, but then I lost her email address and she never came back. I still miss her. :aww: But she ain't coming back. I am pretty sure she had a great time following tennis last year.

The movie was tough. But really good. Now I am probably going to watch The Descendants (finally!) to try understand what's with all the hype around it!

I'm really not a hugger in my real life. People find me a bit too cold, actually.

Last edited by arm : 01-24-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #1676
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She really was a lot like you. We exchanged a few emails after she "left" MTF, but then I lost her email address and she never came back. I still miss her. :aww: But she ain't coming back. I am pretty sure she had a great time following tennis last year.

The movie was tough. But really good. Now I am probably going to watch The Descendants (finally!) to try understand what's with all the hype around it!

I'm really not a hugger in my real life. People find me a bit too cold, actually.
I prefer “reserved.” I like reserve. There were people who found my family “cold,” but I never thought of them that way. I thought they were warm and welcoming, but they were quiet and a bit shy around strangers. I’ve learned to hug because people expect it, but I think shaking hands is just fine.

I don’t think The Descendants is a great movie, but it’s a nice movie. Nothing deep. Some parts funny and some parts sad. Nice scenery.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #1677
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I prefer “reserved.” I like reserve. There were people who found my family “cold,” but I never thought of them that way. I thought they were warm and welcoming, but they were quiet and a bit shy around strangers. I’ve learned to hug because people expect it, but I think shaking hands is just fine.

I don’t think The Descendants is a great movie, but it’s a nice movie. Nothing deep. Some parts funny and some parts sad. Nice scenery.
I think the general idea is that I am cold to the people who are closer to me. Because to strangers I am very enthusiastic. But I'm really not cold at all. I am just not a kiss and hug and follow around type of girl. Shaking hands is strange for me, but that's just a cultural thing. Here in Portugal we go around kissing everyone. For instance that was a problem in Hungary with students from all the nationalities except spanish. Specially the germans, they always go for the handshake. But I kept forgeting that, so I was kissing everyone around, even when I was meeting them for the first time, and that was creating some awkward moments.

As for the movie, I don't have great expectations, but I must watch it since Clooney is winning an oscar for it.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:27 PM   #1678
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
Specially the germans, they always go for the handshake. But I kept forgeting that, so I was kissing everyone around, even when I was meeting them for the first time, and that was creating some awkward moments.
I would hug you and love to be hugged by women
Old 01-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #1679
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Girl with a Dragon Tattoo.. I'm told the original movie is better, I liked this one, but I think it almost may have been difficult to follow without having read the book

I might go see The Artist in the next few days

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #1680
country flag arm

I'm going to blow up GM. TODAY is the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I saw Girl with a Dragon Tattoo.. I'm told the original movie is better, I liked this one, but I think it almost may have been difficult to follow without having read the book

I might go see The Artist in the next few days
I want to see The Artist too. Let me know your thoughts if you watch it first.
Closed Thread