Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 110 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #1636
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

8:30 am, I'll be up to watch Nole. Finally
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #1637
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I am not a horse and I am more than 12 years older than Raquel and Jess and ........

Not older than I am though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Marat thought he is a monkey and had a tattoo with the word monkey but ended up he is not really one.

And somehow I am relieved he is not a fellow monkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
8:30 am, I'll be up to watch Nole. Finally
I let Rafa fend for himself last night and after a rocky start, he managed on his own. I don’t have to worry about Nole since you all will be here to cheer him on.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #1638
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Not older than I am though.

And somehow I am relieved he is not a fellow monkey.

I let Rafa fend for himself last night and after a rocky start, he managed on his own. I don’t have to worry about Nole since you all will be here to cheer him on.
Rafa managed. I am scared the goaty might win this now.

But tomorrow Nole shall win and win confortably. Ferrer gets on my nerves.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #1639
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rafa managed. I am scared the goaty might win this now.

But tomorrow Nole shall win and win confortably. Ferrer gets on my nerves.

I definitely have those fears too. I think Fed will beat Rafa, and then it will be [tense music] the battle between Serb and Swiss.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #1640
country flag arm

Quote:
I definitely have those fears too. I think Fed will beat Rafa, and then it will be [tense music] the battle between Serb and Swiss.
I trust your judgement, who do you really think is winning this?

I am scared of Andy too, you know? With Rafa and Roger, Nole knows their game, he has a plan. With Andy I am not so sure about that:
Old 01-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #1641
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Murray is a bit of a mystery vs. Djoko. When is the last time they played?

Here is a funny photo. Is that Nole’s pic?

Last edited by star : 01-24-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #1642
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

oops! No when I see it blown up big like this I see it is Courier.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #1643
country flag arm

Cincinnati 2011, I think.

Nole's pic, where? I don't see it!
Old 01-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #1644
country flag arm

Quote:
oops! No when I see it blown up big like this I see it is Courier.
Yep, the photo only shows the pics of champions until 2003 Nole was a kid
Old 01-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #1645
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Yep, the photo only shows the pics of champions until 2003 Nole was a kid
To be fair, it was much smaller when I saw it first.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #1646
country flag arm

Quote:
To be fair, it was much smaller when I saw it first.
You need to justify that.

Do you wear glasses?

I don't but it seems I have astigmatism.

And don't forget "there is no way Rafael Nadal is losing this AO".
Old 01-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #1647
country flag arm

I see. The important thing is that you don't need them now.

But now I'm scared, I also qualify for light colored eyes with astigmatism and bright sun exposition. But I have never had a problem so far, so I'm hoping for the best.

It's such a lazy day for me today. And I just got called stupid by a delusional delpo fanboy.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #1648
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I see. The important thing is that you don't need them now.

But now I'm scared, I also qualify for light colored eyes with astigmatism and bright sun exposition. But I have never had a problem so far, so I'm hoping for the best.

It's such a lazy day for me today.
You don’t know what to do when you have a day where you don’t have to study like crazy.

The good thing is that you are at sea level and not at altitude. I live at 4,000 feet. The sunshine is bright for you but the uv is not so bad. My eyes are that green/hazel thing. The astigmatism isn’t a problem. It means only that you will probably need reading glasses at an earlier time then your peers. Anyway, you’re 20 years away from all that.

This whole thing for me went on for well over a year, and I’m so relieved it has resolved. For a while, I despaired.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #1649
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Raquel, you are doing good in the Miss contest I want to let your personality and pics speak for themselves rather than me trying to "gain" votes. Either people like you or not.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #1650
country flag arm

Quote:
You don’t know what to do when you have a day where you don’t have to study like crazy.

The good thing is that you are at sea level and not at altitude. I live at 4,000 feet. The sunshine is bright for you but the uv is not so bad. My eyes are that green/hazel thing. The astigmatism isn’t a problem. It means only that you will probably need reading glasses at an earlier time then your peers. Anyway, you’re 20 years away from all that.
I will have ophthalmology next semester I'll learn about it.

My eyes are blue/grey most of the times, depending on the light. It's quite funny, because my parents have brown eyes, and dark hair. But both my sister and I have blue eyes and light hair (she is blonde), so a lot of people would be surprise to find out they are our parents. Plus the fact that they are so young. Some people have thought my mother and I were sisters, or my father and I were a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Raquel, you are doing good in the Miss contest I want to let your personality and pics speak for themselves rather than me trying to "gain" votes. Either people like you or not.
Exactly what I wanted. Besides, I'll be relieved when I lose. Pics will be deleted.
Closed Thread