Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 107 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #1591
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Damn, this sounds bad Hope she feels better now
It should be ok. She is just my little sister, you know. Most important person in my life, so I worry.

But she will be ok. Thanks
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #1592
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It should be ok. She is just my little sister, you know. Most important person in my life, so I worry.

But she will be ok. Thanks
I fully understand you. I know how you feel when you love someone with a passion. I'm sure she is fine now

Hope it doesn't affect you for tomorrow, though.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2012, 12:54 PM   #1593
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
I fully understand you. I know how you feel when you love someone with a passion. I'm sure she is fine now

Hope it doesn't affect you for tomorrow, though.
It shouldn't. Lunch break is over. study time
Old 01-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #1594
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My sister fell and hit her head in a door pretty hard. She has a 2 cm laceration and no bad symptoms, but I'm still worried. The only thing they did at the hospital was stitch it.

It's probably nothing, and I wouldn't be worried if it weren't my sister, but as it is her, I wish they had done a CT.
Give her a kiss over the stitch to make her better She will be fine!

GL with the test! Sending good vibes crossing the Continent and the Atlantic Ocean.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #1595
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Nole girls I was late in voting for Miss MTF this round. But you girls don't need my vote anyway
Old 01-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #1596
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My sister fell and hit her head in a door pretty hard. She has a 2 cm laceration and no bad symptoms, but I'm still worried. The only thing they did at the hospital was stitch it.

It's probably nothing, and I wouldn't be worried if it weren't my sister, but as it is her, I wish they had done a CT.

Owww! I’m sure she will be fine, but ouch. For raquel’s sister.

Oh, and Raquel, that Amalia song I posted is Coimbra. I thought of you when I heard it. Also pics of Coimbra, but not sure they are all Coimbra.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #1597
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Give her a kiss over the stitch to make her better She will be fine!

GL with the test! Sending good vibes crossing the Continent and the Atlantic Ocean.
I forgot to wish Lee Jr a happy bday! was it a good one? How old? 14? 15?

Quote:
Sorry Nole girls I was late in voting for Miss MTF this round. But you girls don't need my vote anyway
Nole fan FTW. Or Sonja she is so nice. But tripwires is probably the cutest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Owww! I’m sure she will be fine, but ouch. For raquel’s sister.

Oh, and Raquel, that Amalia song I posted is Coimbra. I thought of you when I heard it. Also pics of Coimbra, but not sure they are all Coimbra.
My grandmom's favourite fado. It's all about Coimbra and it was all photos of Coimbra. thanks you
Old 01-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #1598
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee Jr. turned sweet 16! He had a good time last night and the kids sounded like they had fun. There were more people than I expected. Including my son, there were 9 teenagers

This reminds me I have to fill up his passport application....
Old 01-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #1599
country flag arm

Quote:
Lee Jr. turned sweet 16! He had a good time last night and the kids sounded like they had fun. There were more people than I expected. Including my son, there were 9 teenagers

This reminds me I have to fill up his passport application....
oh! Congratulations to the mom too! He is so grown up! I'm getting old!

Why passport? Are you going somewhere?
Old 01-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #1600
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
oh! Congratulations to the mom too! He is so grown up! I'm getting old!

Why passport? Are you going somewhere?
Thanks

He turned 16 so he can get an adult passport which also can use to prove his US citizenship. We have to fly back to Canada this summer so it is simpler he also has a US passport.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #1601
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday to Lee Jr. 16 is a big deal for a teenager. I’m glad they all had fun.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #1602
country flag arm

Quote:
Thanks

He turned 16 so he can get an adult passport which also can use to prove his US citizenship. We have to fly back to Canada this summer so it is simpler he also has a US passport.
Oh I see. Here there is no difference in passports, you take it whenever you want.

I will fail ENT tomorrow, but I have good odds for surgery.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #1603
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Raquel- you'll do fine! Hope someone is keeping a look out on your sis- if she hit her head as hard as you think.
can not bring myself to vote for Miss MTF at the moment as everyone is adorable and seems so lovely.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #1604
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
good luck Raquel- you'll do fine! Hope someone is keeping a look out on your sis- if she hit her head as hard as you think.
can not bring myself to vote for Miss MTF at the moment as everyone is adorable and seems so lovely.
Thank you. My mom is with her, and she didn't have a single neurological symptom, not a single head ache since the fall. So we're not worrying. I am just an older sister, you know.

As for Miss. I'm just filling space there. Feel free to vote against me, I swear I won't hold it against you.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #1605
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

No I really can't decide- I think everyone is adorable and deserves to win.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread