Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 105 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #1561
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I am trading in my 2004 Nissan Maxima for a 2011 Nissan Maxima

good deal overall and I am beginning to have some issues with the 2004 so it is time.
new toy! When will you get it?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #1562
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
A 4-wheel drive SUV?
no see above

Do you remember when Nate first had his permit and took the car out to a friends one evening, sat on the key and presto all the windows in the car went down? This in the middle of a torrential downpour? Car got flooded? Well I think it is coming back to haunt me.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #1563
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
new toy! When will you get it?
Tomorrow morning And according to the Kelley Blue Book- it is a good deal for me. Plus I need to get rid of the 2004. I was going to give it to Sam but yes that flooded car look is coming back to instigate trouble................So the dealer gave me a reasonable trade in!
Old 01-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #1564
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no see above

Do you remember when Nate first had his permit and took the car out to a friends one evening, sat on the key and presto all the windows in the car went down? This in the middle of a torrential downpour? Car got flooded? Well I think it is coming back to haunt me.
That's bad luck.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #1565
country flag arm

Quote:
Tomorrow morning
you really are a kid with a new toy
Old 01-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #1566
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no see above

I thought the interior got wet, not the car was flooded

My very impractical hubby will only buy a new 2011 car in the year of 2010 but not a new 2011 car in the year of 2012.
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #1567
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Not just wet but water up to the seats........................... I have had some electrical issues since then but over the last 6 months much much worse and my mechanic can not find anything really wrong with it so he thinks it is something that would cost a lot for me to have fixed. Plus the car has about 110k miles on it. The underside is so rusty , what with my driving in Winter here in Maine lots of salt and sand so corrosion. I was stopped again for having no tail lights ( had it fixed twice already in one month so I got the message)
Old 01-20-2012, 09:49 PM   #1568
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:

My very impractical hubby will only buy a new 2011 car in the year of 2010 but not a new 2011 car in the year of 2012.
That's why the deal A lot off the regular price and again I did my homework. This dealer is the only one in Maine locally who still has 2011 Maximas so yeah they want them off the lot.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #1569
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

ok dinner time Then to clean out the old car.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #1570
country flag arm

stop by more often
Old 01-20-2012, 10:01 PM   #1571
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not just wet but water up to the seats........................... I have had some electrical issues since then but over the last 6 months much much worse and my mechanic can not find anything really wrong with it so he thinks it is something that would cost a lot for me to have fixed. Plus the car has about 110k miles on it. The underside is so rusty , what with my driving in Winter here in Maine lots of salt and sand so corrosion. I was stopped again for having no tail lights ( had it fixed twice already in one month so I got the message)
Sounds like some of the circuits rusted or mixed
Old 01-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #1572
country flag arm

I have an intro to write. and 0 (zero, nada, rien) to say about myself.

I'll take care of that tomorrow. Let's delay problems

Now I am going to bed because I can barely keep my eyes open.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #1573
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Raquel!

I made a post in GM and expecting bad reps any seconds now
Old 01-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #1574
country flag arm

Quote:
I followed snooker when I was young and rebellious
Told you that you were still both. that post just showed your rebellious side
Old 01-21-2012, 02:17 AM   #1575
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Told you that you were still both. that post just showed your rebellious side
That post is telling the TRUTH
Closed Thread